Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... (1569 Views)

Davido Didn't Skydive In His New Video(the Sound( / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Merryglad(f): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]This story is a funny but crazy one cant stop smiling.My mum attented a wedding ceremony last weekend,when she retured i was not at home so when i came back in the evening i asked her how the wedding went you know mother and daughter evening gist now? My mum said the groom rejected d wedding cake his wife served him saying he wasn't hungry, the bride had to return the cake to the lady that baked the cake in the presence of the guest who came to grace the occation. I have been thinking since on saturday,d highest thing i have heard about a wedding ceremony is that the groom refuse to dance or he was frowning his face.....so guys what on earth do you think went wrong?? I still dey wounder..
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by zubby29(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
hmmm.dats a bad omen
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by NaijaOptimist: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wahala dey.
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
since he couldn't become popular by doing sane things he decided to try an insane act and there you have it, his popularity is on the increase but he could have just insulted GEJ or blame him for one funny reason and see his face appear on front page of some of the national dailies grin grin grin
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Godmother(f): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Maybe he doesn't like sugary things. But I still think he should have just taken a little, all the same
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
He was just finding a way to make his wedding the talk of town. He isn't yet ready to marry a wife.
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by zizazizu: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
If memory serves me right, shey d guy would 1st feed her, then she in turn, feeds him back?

So, she refused his?
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Merryglad(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
Maybe he doesn't like sugary things. But I still think he should have just taken a little, all the same
hahahahahaha maybe him dey diabetic
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Merryglad(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
zizazizu:
If memory serves me right, shey d guy would 1st feed her, then she in turn, feeds him back?

So, she refused his?
yes ooo but since he didnt eat he refuse to feed her...lol...
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by CORELDRAW(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
I guess d guy was forced into d marriage
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by Merryglad(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
CORELDRAW:
I guess d guy was forced into d marriage
hello my twin longtime ooo
Re: Groom Rejected Cake Served To Him By His New Bride... by CORELDRAW(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Merryglad:
hello my twin longtime ooo
yes dear...hw u doing? Miss ur chats

(1) (Reply)

What Age Bracket Has Most Sensitive Womanliness (i.e Cheat And Enjoy Sex Most) / ALAJO SOMOLU, Nigeria’s Most Famous Thrift Collector / Earn Extra Income Selling Internet Data From The Comfort Of Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.