Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (48947 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
It's so common for women to make such comments whenever a guy decides to end an affair with them:
"You think you can use and dump me", "he used and dumped me"?

What do they really mean by" use and dump "?

Is it that the guy had sex with her and left her? If yes, didn't she enjoy the sex too? Is it only the man that enjoys sex? If it's because of it, I don't think it's right to claim that a guy used and dumped a girl.

More so, the girl must have enjoyed lots of money, outings, clothes, jewellery, including sex while the relationship lasted, so why cry foul when the guy decides to end the affair by claiming that the guy dumped her after using her.

I haven't heard where a guy claimed that he was used and dumped. Only women say that.

Babes what do u mean by being used and dumped?

Guys has a girl ever told you that you used and dumped her?

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by will1am: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided

306 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by englishmart(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
don't mind them jare....
They forget that they used and dumped each other

cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by major466(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
The million dollar question. I myself pondered on this same question for several years.
Let em (Ladies) come and explain themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP, don't generalise. Probably from some, cheap Nigerian women who think(s) it's an end of the world, whenever they are being dumped.

They should get over themselves. Pffft

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.

Lie to get into her pants? For real?
Then she probably wanted the pants gotten into.
__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this. She might be hurt, but definitely not to the point of saying, she wa used and dumped.

I believe there are better terms to use- not that 'USED' and dumped.

I would just advise the ladies to keep their 'factory', don't bring yourself so low in the name of loving some dude. Reading through the comments - we can all see how the average man is wired.

If @all, you have to DO - make sure you enjoy it pass mbokkkk.
__ Enjoy every single minute/hour/day...every f*cking moment.
#NoTime

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumpingĀ“)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__Are you trying to confirm the stereotyped idea that girls give their 'factory' for material gains?

@ OP: It isn't general...it happens mainly in relationships where s*x and money is the root of it. Some girls believe that s*x is actually a guarantee for the guy to stay loyal.
__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.

Yeah of course she wanted the pants gotten into but its not always about money, its about a lot of things some i know are love, companionship, loyalty. So if the guy's aim all along was just s.ex he is going to move once he is done meanwhile the gal thinks they are now an item but the guy just came to do and don't tell me you've not seen a gal get duped of her money by a guy who professed to love her and want to marry her.

Hardly do you see the true bad gals talk of being used they know the game.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

Durh! If a girl is hardworking, no guy will ever lie just to get into her pant.

Only lazy girls who depend solely on the guy money, would cry foul later on.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Durh! If a girl is hardworking, no guy will ever lie just to get into her pant.

Only lazy girls who depend solely on the guy money, would cry foul later on.

Can we be even a bit honest?

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
When I see that thing they call love in their eyes, that's when I decide it is a good time to run. That shiit's scary!

23 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

Can we be even a bit honest?

As in?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by kelechiMarie(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__ you would hardly, see a team #NoS*xBeforeMarriage# say something like this.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

Yeah of course she wanted the pants gotten into but its not always about money, its about a lot of things some i know are love, companionship, loyalty. So if the guy's aim all along was just s.ex he is going to move once he is done meanwhile the gal thinks they are now an item but the guy just came to do and don't tell me you've not seen a gal get duped of her money by a guy who professed to love her and want to marry her.

Hardly do you see the true bad gals talk of being used they know the game.

she should seek loyalty in her marriage - not some random dude.
I don't think our searchlight should be on that group now because it's obvious how they operate and they don't know any game as far as I'm concerned...they have only made up their mind to give 'it' to the highest bidder to avoid stories that touch...lolz.
Lets focus on the average Nigerian girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by oseiwe(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
I have been used and dumped as a guy too! sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

she should seek loyalty in her marriage - not some random dude.
I don't think our searchlight should be on that group now because it's obvious how they operate and they don't know any game as far as I'm concerned...they have only made up their mind to give 'it' to the highest bidder to avoid stories that touch...lolz.
Lets focus on the average Nigerian girl.

Ideally a woman should seek loyalty in her marriage but we are not talking of ideal situations if we were there would be no need for this thread not every woman grew up with the same ideas and mentality of what life should be and even those that walked the straight and narrow can be manipulated by some men.

So who is the average Nigerian girl?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
@op,I found out that ladies that make such comment are mostly not independent.

Prove me wrong

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to them. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:

Ideally a woman should seek loyalty in her marriage but we are not talking of ideal situations if we were there would be no need for this thread not every woman grew up with the same ideas and mentality of what life should be and even those that walked the straight and narrow can be manipulated by some men.

So who is the average Nigerian girl?

Truetalk bae...I was just wishing the world could be perfect cry

Average Nigerian girl: I mean those girls that go into relationships with free spirit not the the 'true bad girls' you mentioned o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
i'm really surprised at some of the ladies here.

Their comments are really making sense cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Harmthe(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
lalastical again on his way to front page.
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
andromida:
like seriously? And what would you call a girl that believes everything a guy tells her nowadays? An id:ot?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

OP, here is one of the dumper(s) grin.
He should be able to explain better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.

Average Nigerian girls know nothing but marriage, that's why they sob whenever a guy dump them.
You will see a girl in her late twenties doing anything(both good and weird), to please a guy because of marriage.

A Nigerian girl would rather marry than to be hardworking.
It's cool that we now have women who don't depend on any man or allow what society would say get to them.

That's a perfect woman.

31 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by cupidhero(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
OP God will bless you,i have asked a million girls this question and they have never given me a good answer. my ex GF wanted to sexually relate with me but declined and gave stupid reasons. imagine a dude running away from such opportunity. she had no idea i was only doing it cos of what or how she might feel like after we seperate. you can't tell where this things are heading,you might just hit a rock anyday. This particular comments from these ladies is why i stay away from so many relationships i could have had. give me a green light and watch me break traffic laws with my space car. ladies always feel used,dumped and whatever anytime we say it is over. i tire for una o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by naijaboiy: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
They keep complaining when they didn't use their heads in the relationship.

This is typical of girls that have only their womanhood to offer in a relationship

#pathetic undecided

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Harmthe:
lalastical again on his way to front page.
...seems the guy is worth following. My worry is...
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by naijaboiy: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

OP, here is one of the dumper(s) grin.
He should be able to explain better.
CSL gringringrin

Why you dey do me like this na sad

You know I can never dump you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nobleval:
...seems the guy is worth following. My worry is...

Is what? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Truetalk bae...I was just wishing the world could be perfect cry

Average Nigerian girl: I mean those girls that go into relationships with free spirit not the the 'true bad girls' you mentioned o

You know we humans are not all same there are people who are more adventurous, free spirited than others, copy cats, and what have you they want to try everything some get burnt and some just ride on and make the best of their experiences the good the bad and ugly.

I have seen some super good girls who got used, getting used happens even as i am a great believer of personal responsibility stuffs happen to decent folks.

As to your wishes if it was perfect i have fears we would be bored silly. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Girls can only be used for sex,money etc if they really want to be used,but wen they say "you used and dumped me",they want sympathy and probably for their partner to stay.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.