Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? (1689 Views)

Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? / Guys: When You've Found The One, How Do You Feel / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by teewai3(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Many of us have pondered the concept of soul
mates before. What is a soul mate? Do I have
one? And if so, where is mine? The idea that
there is one special person created just for you
is too juicy not to consider.
so d question is: What is a soul mate and how do you know when you've found yours?
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by adepiero: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Soul mate is a kind of hair cream undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
^^gringringrin
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by teewai3(m): 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
lol...who ask u for hair cream??
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
grin grin there's God o...
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
broda watsup
naijaboiy:
^^gringringrin
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Lordabas: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2014

Soulmate = Bullsh'it
There's no such thing as soulmate..that's something someone made up
You end up with whoever you choose to be with undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
exactly gringrin
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by kossyablaze(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
U heart will skip a sec once u meet d person

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:
^^gringringrin
Say something instead of smiling.
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by marieolae(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
you ehnnnn!
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by adepiero: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
marieolae:
you ehnnnn!
What did i do

OP asked a question and i answered undecided
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Say something instead of smiling.
LoL...what should I say cheesy
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
samflexxy:
broda watsup
howfar? smiley
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
I believe one's 'soul mate' is anyone the individual get's 'legally' married to.

You know when you end up marrying the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by holyboss: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:
Oh that's in Nigeria I guess

Soul mate here in France (whr is school wink ) is d official moniker for road side prostitutes tongue tongue
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by sexylogan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
adepiero:

My belle oh...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
i de oo abeg when be next election
naijaboiy:

howfar? smiley
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by jnrbayano(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
striktlymi:
I believe one's 'soul mate' is anyone the individual get's 'legally' married to.

You know when you end up marrying the person.

Simple as that unless he is asking for the hair cream the 1st poster has answered already.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

Simple as that unless he is asking for the hair cream the 1st poster has answered already.

Lol!!!
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
samflexxy:
i de oo abeg when be next election

Bros na tomorrow o

No forget to show face smiley
Re: What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
no wahala i go show face with demand my paddi for here
naijaboiy:

Bros na tomorrow o

No forget to show face smiley

(1) (Reply)

First Love Or Current Love / 30 Things Better Than Having A Boyfriend / The Day I Meet My Pastor At My Girlfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.