Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? (1824 Views)

Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Pls I need ur advice on which to buy among these phones: Gionee M2,
Infinix Zero, and
Innjoo note

They are all within the range of 20k-25k with awesome specs.
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by thrizzle(m): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gionee m2 is a better choice, you'll regret getting the other two phones
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Lagusta(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Depends on what you want....

If you need a phone with a long-lasting battery, go for gionee M2

if you want a phone with sharp display, go for infinix zero...

If you need a phone that can act as a mini tab, gor for innjoo note

so.... The choice is yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Osyxcel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lagusta:
Depends on what you want....

If you need a phone with a long-lasting battery, go for gionee M2

if you want a phone with sharp display, go for infinix zero...

If you need a phone that can act as a mini tab, gor for innjoo note

so.... The choice is yours!!!

Aswear, you too sabi cheesy

You go sabi summary well well when you dey sec.skul o grin grin grin grin
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Lagusta(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Osyxcel:

Aswear, you too sabi cheesy

You go sabi summary well well when you dey sec.skul o grin grin grin grin

u dey use style dey swell my head baaa!!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Osyxcel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lagusta:

u dey use style dey swell my head baaa!!!!! grin cheesy grin

grin grin
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Oyinkanade: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'll go for the infinix zero. Its features are awesome and the display is out of this world. Or wait for the Infinix Hot. I hear there's improvements on complaints from previous vers
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Oyinkanade:
I'll go for the infinix zero. Its features are awesome and the display is out of this world. Or wait for the Infinix Hot. I hear there's improvements on complaints from previous vers
SMH
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by jayhk(m): 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
get tecno h6
Re: Among Gionee M2, Infinix Zero And Innjoo Note, Which Is Better? by Flye: 4:28am On Nov 18, 2014
I used my Gionee m2 heavily for almost 2 days without charging it. men that phone is a beast!!!!

(1) (Reply)

P5 Cracked Screen What To Do?? / A Tablet With Swag: Techno Phantom Pad Mini [p9]....see The Photos / Who Remembers This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.