Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jim Nwobodo Loses Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Loses Son (4830 Views)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Jonathan Loses Son In London? Daily Independent / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/news/jim-nwobodo-loses-son/

[size=18pt]Jim Nwobodo loses son[/size]

A former governor of old Anambra State, Senator Jim Nwobodo, has lost his son, Ifeanyichukwu, to cancer.

Nwobodo junior reportedly died at a private hospital in Enugu on Friday.

It was learnt that the deceased recently returned from Huston Texas, US, where he had received treatment for the ailment.

The father of the deceased, Nwobodo senior, while receiving the Ebonyi State Governor, Martin Elechi, who paid him a condolence visit on Sunday, said the late Ifeanyichukwu was discharged after receiving treatment at one of the best cancer facilities in the US, before he returned to the country.

Nwobodo said that the family even had a thanksgiving service two weeks ago to mark Ifeanyichukwu’s recovery, and that all was well with him, before he suddenly passed on, after complaining of pain on his leg.

Elechi, who expressed sadness at the development, prayed God to grant the deceased’s family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

The late Ifeanyichukwu, a medical doctor, served as the commissioner for science and technology in the past state administration.

He was married with children.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
I pray Jim Nwobodo faces more sorrow in his lifetime.

Useless crook!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by LordMecuzy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless crook!

Do Not Speak ill of d Dead.

D Last Time I Checked, No Kid Can Choose Who His Dad Would Be

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless crook!
That's harsh!
The deceased does not deserve to bear the sins of his father.

RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
berem:
That's harsh!

RIP to him

Maybe not, maybe yes.

As long as he was a former commissioner in his state (obviously not on merit) and he is going abroad for expensive private treatment the average Enuguan cannot get, he is a beneficiary of the corruption.

No sympathy here.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Why should I not speak ill of the dead?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by njideoby(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Why should I not speak ill of the dead?
Because its not worth it!!!
No man is without sin. Remember de story of Jesus and de adulterous woman,don't cast de first stone.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by donphilopus: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless crook!

Bros, abeg easy na!

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead!
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless crook!
You really cracked me up there. grin next in line is Emeka Offor. The reason why Nigeria is unable to process up to 8 percent of its local petroleum consumption needs

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
njideoby:

Because its not worth it!!!
No man is without sin. Remember de story of Jesus and de adulterous woman,don't cast de first stone.

Sin of what and to who?

donphilopus:

Bros, abeg easy na!
Meanwhile, RIP to the dead!

Nah, I no go easy on the useless cretins leading Nigeria and ruining people's lives.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Anytime I read about Nwobodo I remember the disappearance of National Stadium Generator that was allegedly found in his home.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Maybe not, maybe yes.

As long as he was a former commissioner in his state (obviously not on merit) and he is going abroad for expensive private treatment the average Enuguan cannot get, he is a beneficiary of the corruption.

No sympathy here.

Mtchew
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Mtchew

.........to your life.

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Demdem:
Anytime I read about Nwobodo I remember the disappearance of National Stadium Generator that was allegedly found in his home.

Yep.

He is the thief that upon being relieved of his post as Sports Minister, carried the generator for the stadium to his personal house.

As usual, considering it is the fuuktard nation called Nigeria, no charges.

Imagine how much such a man has stolen as governor.

And how much he would have stolen and illegally taken as bribe as a Senator.

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Criminal

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by iconize(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Demdem:

Lmao!

Nigerians are friggin' unique even in theft. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by iconize(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamoron, how's your boyfriend masonkz? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
iconize:
Sagamoron, how's your boyfriend masonkz? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, you are back from a ban?

How is your butt? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic fuuktard, you are back from a ban?

How is your butt? grin grin grin grin

You're a drunken mooron!

The homo fagggot with a diaper padded asss is still dumb as ever. grin grin grin grin

How many used diapers have you disposed today? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by iconize(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Sagamite:

Useless crook!

You're a drunken mooron!

As a shameless homo fagggot, you deserve more sorrows than Jim. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
LordMecuzy:

he wasn't talking of the dead...
Karma just started
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jim nwobodo converted the sports ministers residence on ikoyi crescent to his private property after he left the post. I screwed his ugly daughter real good like all the other guys, drivers and security FYI. no amount of money can make you smarter

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
iconize:

You're a drunken mooron!

The homo fagggot with a diaper padded asss is still dumb as ever. grin grin grin grin

How many used diapers have you disposed today? grin grin grin

You are a homoerotic fuuktard!

Are you saying your butt is in diapers? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Ilekokonit: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Sagamite:
Nah, I no go easy on the useless cretins leading Nigeria and ruining people's lives.

You will be surprised at the number of Nigerians who do not know / will not accept that politicians of ALL parties are DAILY ruining the lives of Nigerians alive and yet to be born.

It’s just like when a confirmed lootocrat encounters some bad luck such as sickness and Nigerians are praying for him / her instead of cursing such to death.

If Nigerians paused to think about it, this lootocrat has injured and set back your destiny by his / her stealing FROM YOU and yet you are praying for such scum

For those who say we should pray for our lootocrats when they encounter illness etc, :-

Do they know that more than 2 million Nigerian children have died before their fifth birthday just in the last decade as a result of corruption ??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/164182-nigeria-anatomy-of-a-fecklessstate-by-larry-diamond.html

Do they know that Corruption kills 3.6 million people every year
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29049324

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-29040793

If only ALL Nigerians realise ON TIME that they are being enslaved daily for now and the future by these Lootocrats WHO HAVE NO MERCY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by iconize(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a homoerotic fuuktard!

Are you saying your butt is in diapers? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're a homo mooron.

Are you saying you can't read? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ilekokonit:

You will be surprised at the number of Nigerians who do not know / will not accept that politicians of ALL parties are DAILY ruining the lives of Nigerians alive and yet to be born.

It’s just like when a confirmed lootocrat encounters some bad luck such as sickness and Nigerians are praying for him / her instead of cursing such to death.

If Nigerians paused to think about it, this lootocrat has injured and set back your destiny by his / her stealing FROM YOU and yet you are praying for such scum

For those who say we should pray for our lootocrats when they encounter illness etc, :-

Do they know that more than 2 million Nigerian children have died before their fifth birthday just in the last decade as a result of corruption ??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/164182-nigeria-anatomy-of-a-fecklessstate-by-larry-diamond.html

If only ALL Nigerians realise ON TIME that they are being enslaved daily for now and the future by these Lootocrats WHO HAVE NO MERCY.

Not only that, they are so stuuuupid, they love to pray for these leaders.

It is so bad, they believe these leaders are entitled to and deserve a better life than them. They cannot comprehend and cope with the useless leaders suffering but they see their own suffering as acceptable.

The leaders realise this and the mentality is pervasive in society.

https://www.nairaland.com/1997942/benue-gov-deputy-auto-crash/3#28079428

Many Nigerian fuuktards feel distress when the useless people destroying their lives feel any pain, but hardly feel anything when fellow Nigerians face misfortune or live in misery everyday. They think that is normal for the common man and unacceptable for the big man. They even look at most of the common people below them with utter disdain. Animals you should not associate with. But they kiss the arsse and worship of their useless leaders.

No wonder the leaders spend so much money on themselves compared to what they spend on the welfare of these fuuktards.

http://www.punchng.com/news/govt-houses-costlier-than-nigerian-universities/

In the mean time, fuuktards like pendusky are ecstatic about Akwa Ibom stadium. Opening thread after thread despite being hungry and struggling.

His state has no world class hospital, no word class schools, no world class roads, no world class electricity, no wold class water supply, no world class jobs, no world class economy, no world class security, no world class agriculture, no world class legislature, no world class media, no world class governance, but the major fuuktard is so ecstatic about a stadium. The amala politicians like Akpabio knows this and is ready to give this to the fuuktards to boast.

https://www.nairaland.com/pendusky

This is an example of a typical Nigerian fuuktard!

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Sagamite(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
iconize:

You're a homo mooron.

Are you saying you can't read? grin grin grin grin grin

Homoerotic fuuktard, you said your arsse was in diapers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by Ilekokonit: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sagamite:

It is so bad, they believe these leaders are entitled to and deserve a better life than them.

They cannot comprehend and cope with the useless leaders suffering but they see their own suffering as acceptable.

The leaders realise this and the mentality is pervasive in society.

Amazing case of Stockholm syndrome gone bad.
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by DaBullIT(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Oga , your vexing is para-ful. I reason your yarn and he make sense die

But we are still humans , the day we loose our humanity over things like death is the day the world and mankind ends. I didn't read the post but your comment caught my attention. God forgive us all for we are all sinners
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by donphiIopus(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
That's harsh!

RIP to him

Sharap you hopeless hypocrite
Re: Jim Nwobodo Loses Son by donphiIopus(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
he wasn't talking of the dead...
Karma just started

Useless vulture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Buhari’s Daughter Reportedly Married To Ali Modu Sheriff’s Son (video) / Short Interview, Buhari’s daughter Halima speaks about her dad / Obj Set To Return $200m To Nigeria? Vows To Expose Other Corrupt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.