Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN (24761 Views)

Successful Stage-1 YOUWIN Women Participants / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by eaglewingz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
paulsir:
abeg where is the link make i apply,who knows i will be the next entrepreneur.

www.youwin.org.ng

Pls make sure you have a concrete business plan. The questions may look cheap but they are technical.

GOODLUCK TO U SIR

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by KA24DETT(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
eaglewingz:

Could u explain more how it is a scam? We are waiting to learn from you.

Incase you don't know, the business application is evaluated based on how many employments it can create.
I fell for the scam I guess and I'm loving it. By Gods grace, I will create atleast 30 job opportunities before the end of next year and you can ride in one of my vehicles when travelling.
Keep criticizing and that may earn you a grant.

Dude, am well off, I don't need a government hand out.
Your thinking is myopic, you do not see the bigger picture .
1. Your government is taking the essay way out . Electricity , road and security can create one million jobs in 4 years .
You see how easy it is? Not giving people handouts . Dude, you gona spend a lot of money paying for electricity , security and water that your buskness will never reach it's full potential .
I hope you can understand what am saying . Try to see the bigger picture . Stop supporting stomach infrastructure .
This is disgusting
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by KA24DETT(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
KA24DETT:

Dude, am well off, I don't need a government hand out.
Your thinking is myopic, you do not see the bigger picture .
1. Your government is taking the essay way out . Electricity , road and security can create one million jobs in 4 years .
You see how easy it is? Not giving people handouts . Dude, you gona spend a lot of money paying for electricity , security and water that your buskness will never reach it's full potential .
I hope you can understand what am saying . Try to see the bigger picture . Stop supporting stomach infrastructure .
This is disgusting

FYI
You are hiring drivers you place on minimum wage and you are screaming .
Negro please. Am shocked you can not see the relationship btw bad roads and your transport business .

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by sam90s(m): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2014
colossus2:
Na toycraft you dey call aircraft undecided
Where dat tin wan fly go tongue

Ever heard of prototype? even ships got them, it's an early stage of manufacturing mostly designed to convince potential investors.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Skmoda360(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
colossus2:

that's just a sample.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by waliezi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
ceo4eva:
YouWiN! 4 is open to both male and
female entrepreneurs between the
ages of 18 - 45 years.
Register and Submit ur application @
www.youwin.org.ng
Good Luck!

PHOTO:
Belief is everything. Time has come for the dreams of this young entrepreneur to take flight. Jonathan-in-motion.
. Whn is the dead line 4 d application?
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by Jesusbaby6(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
colossus2:
that is called prototype. Even prototype buildings look like toys.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by emmyz09(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
eaglewingz:

Another doubting Thomas post,
I know 5 winners from my locality and I helped two people out in the last edition and they won without having to know anybody.

Keep doubting while others benefit.

i have applied since so do something if you can.

Thanks
Re: Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN by snowprince(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Planned Kidnappers Of Femi Otedola Arrested (Photos) / Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.