Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal (915 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal by stevewale(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2014
Two U.S. oil-drilling giants became one on Monday, when Houston-based companies Halliburton and Baker Hughes agreed to a $34.6 billion merger.

The deal came soon after talks between the two competitors broke down and Halliburton indicated the possibility of a hostile takeover of Baker Hughes, the New York Times reported.

Halliburton, controversial for its role in the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosions, will retain its name in the new combined entity, and its chief executive and chairman David J. Lesar will take the helm.

The combination of the two companies’ resources, including operations and research and development, will save over $2 billion in costs and help them compete with industry leader Schlumberger.

SEE FULL DETAILS OF THE DEAL/TRANSACTION: http://www.halliburton.com/public/news/pubsdata/press_release/2014/HAL-BHI-Joint-Announcement-Press-Release.pdf
Re: Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal by adediranta(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
wat a coincidence..the two companies my popz worked at...
Re: Halliburton Buys BakerHughes In $34.6 Billion Deal (see Full Details Of The Deal by Michaelnsd: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Will Be Most Appreciated! / Be A Financial Partner/ Shareholder / Mmm Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.