Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Super Contacts --- First Time Ever Sold On The Web - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Super Contacts --- First Time Ever Sold On The Web (401 Views)

How To Watch Videos And Surf The Web Without Using A Lot Of Data / Super Contacts --- First Time Ever Sold On The Web / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Contacts --- First Time Ever Sold On The Web by jerreleo: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2014
These are not just the regular contacts we buy from Phone number Re-sellers,

I call them super contacts because these contacts have extra edge over the regular contacts we know. They are internet enabled mobile numbers, that is, mobile numbers that are active on the web. The users of these numbers must have signed up on one or more of these social websites/ App: Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp, Eskimi, 2go etc.

So, they are not just verified or active, they are the type of numbers you need to hit your next big dream.
With these numbers you can:

• Drive traffic to your site (a forum, a blog or social websites)
• Drive traffic to app store for people to download your app since the contacts are 100% mobile internet users
• You can use it for campaign (especially if it involves visiting a site)
• Or if you have a product/service meant primarily for mobile internet users. Example is our Data resellers who wants to get more customers for higher number of daily turnovers
• If You are targeting Nigeria as a Nation for any information to share, these contacts will serve you well.

But if you are targeting a particular state, am afraid this contact may not be for you.

I am not reselling these contacts, meaning numbers I sell to Mr A is not what I will sell to Mr B, that also means the offer will not last for too long because I will definitely run out numbers, and when I do, offer will close.

You can specify the network you need (MTN, GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL) When placing your order.
If you need same type of contacts for any other country beside Nigeria, please do contacts us at info@nairadata.com
Or if you have some verified contacts and wish to check their online status contacts us on same email above.

You may want to download over 500 of these contacts FOR FREE to try things out for yourself because I don’t expect you to believe me. Follow the link below for download:
www.nairadata.com

Feel free to download them, feel free to try them in any way you wish to whether by sending a broadcast sms or any how you wish to verify if they are really active online

GO TO [url]WWW.NAIRADATA.COM[/url] TO ORDER NOW?

Feel free to ask any question here also.

(1) (Reply)

HMMMM:- Next Iphone To Allegedly Have A Two-lens Camera System / Is My Os Having Problem? / Corrupt Samsung Imei Now Cn B Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.