Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend (6294 Views)

Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance / JUSTIN BIEBER Gets Strips Down To His Calvins To Reveal His Six Pack / Finally Lagbaja Reveal His Real Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend by irecruit(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2014
Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome?

Check out what he post online.

Frank Edwards, the well-known gospel musician, posed for a selfie with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s daughter, Sharon Oyakhilome, and called her a “super star” and “my personal person“. What do you think that means? To me, it sounds as if they are dating each other.

What do you think?

Re: PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend by talentedjoe(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2014
Ah thought this has made fp before
Re: PHOTO: Frank Edward Reveal His Girlfriend by Adekaf(f): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
The statement my personal person no mean say na him girlfriend,no be say dem dey choir together for small ni,he don te way dem see no dey think dat kind tin again o because i go tell sharon she be my friend o

(1) (Reply)

Women Celebrities Married To Women / Van Vicker Is The Father Of My Children — Actress Nadia Buari Reveals / Pictures Of Late Michael Jackson`s Grown Up Kids At His 54th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.