Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! (4750 Views)

Dentistry Vs Pharmacy....which Is More Lucrative!!!! / Pharmacy Student Becomes Google Ambassador In UNILORIN / What Are The Top Rank Universities In Naija To Study Pharmacy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
adaperry25:
Those who did not pas d pre-qualificatn wil resit 4 d exam wheras those who pasd d prequalficatn bt faild to pas @ least 2 courses out of d 3 wil repeat d clas.does dt appear fair?D fakulty had a handbook wch hd stipulatd laws dt we observ nd d handbook wz suposd to expir @ d end of 2013/2014 sesion.al öf a suden a new handbook wz creatd by sm1 whom i dnt knw,wher weird laws r being statd inorder to victimis studnts.this new handbook s wt they r nw applyn.no notic or warnin b4 hand.it wz jst a few wks ago dt we wer tld dt d new handbook laws r now into power.y nt start it in d new 2014/2015 sesion? Hp u guys r getn ma points crystal clear

Okay, Ada. The Young Pharmacist Group's chairman has decided to take up the case. YPG is now a technical arm of PSN.

So send me another email containing your phone number or pin. Let us talk off NL and get this report to the desk of the PSN registrar..
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
adeoladrg:

Okay, Ada. The Young Pharmacist Group's chairman has decided to take up the case. YPG is now a technical arm of PSN.

So send me another email containing your phone number or pin. Let us talk off NL and get this report to the desk of the PSN registrar..
Madonna don lose their pharmacy accreditation o grin
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
adeoladrg:
You know what? This is unfair. Really it is.

But then it's not the right way to go about it. I could pass this message to the PSN president or the PCN registrar and this might lead to PCN withholding your accreditation IMO. They're come down to your campus and if the situation is that bad, they have the power to close the faculty.

My advice is this. Take this cry or message to the VC of your school and all the high ranking officers through your PANS president. Explain the state of things and the recompense. First you need a Prof as dean, and really I don't understand the qualification exams you talked about.

You don't understand the school in question..

The OP can't do such else she will be expelled.
Just like someone wrote, there's total control over the school by the priest that founded it.

You can take it to PCN, rather than advising her to report to school authority, the situation is that bad as her post showed.
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

Madonna don lose their pharmacy accreditation o grin

They won't lose accreditation like I thought. YPG would just step in since they don't have a PANS body as I heard.
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
adeoladrg:

They won't lose accreditation like I thought. YPG would just step in since they don't have a PANS body as I heard.
What a Pharmacy school.

Make I go manage our imposed uniform
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Samgreguc(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
What a Pharmacy school.

Make I go manage our imposed uniform
We deserve d uniform.
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Samgreguc(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
adeoladrg:

Can this Young Pharmacy Graduates body come in to help on uniform matter?
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Samgreguc(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
adaperry25:
Those who did not pas d pre-qualificatn wil resit 4 d exam wheras those who pasd d prequalficatn bt faild to pas @ least 2 courses out of d 3 wil repeat d clas.does dt appear fair?D fakulty had a handbook wch hd stipulatd laws dt we observ nd d handbook wz suposd to expir @ d end of 2013/2014 sesion.al öf a suden a new handbook wz creatd by sm1 whom i dnt knw,wher weird laws r being statd inorder to victimis studnts.this new handbook s wt they r nw applyn.no notic or warnin b4 hand.it wz jst a few wks ago dt we wer tld dt d new handbook laws r now into power.y nt start it in d new 2014/2015 sesion? Hp u guys r getn ma points crystal clear
This exam that is 3 courses? Are they part of the courses u offered?
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Samgreguc:

We deserve d uniform.
Explain with reasons
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by Samgreguc(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Explain with reasons
We were not ready to take responsibility for the cause of our action.
Re: A Cry For Help By A Pharmacy Student!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Where are you Adaperry25?

YPG needs an official report from you. Pls be fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State University (KASU) Admission List 2015 Has Be Compilled.070 64847811 / Only If You Have A Strong Eye Sight (picture) / No Matter How Smart You Are, You'll Fall For This Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.