Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. (2475 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2008
am jst tired of working with her.

my boss want me to be fuckin her,

she is the manager of my company and the company was owned by her husband.

the husband alwas travel and for 3 months now, she has been disturbing me.

she is married but no kids, i dont want to because that sound some how to me, and now she treatened if i refuse she will sack me.

the younger syster of her husband also keep hunting for me.

although i am a little interested in her but i am considering my manager i.e wife of the director.

what can i do?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by arramyjay: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2008
run
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by experts: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2008
shegirl 71

u said run, what about his job?

or make he run come ur house to eat?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2008
Tell the manager that u gay.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Ben13: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2008
gay? grin grin grin
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2008
pc guru

u mean i should tell her that i am a gay?

am i a gay? no,

so y telling her that i am a gay,

and u have to rememebr

tthat she promise to sack me if i refuse.

secondly,

what about the director's syster?

what will i tell her tooo?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Ben13: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2008
@poster

nothing wrong for a lady to admire you,
but something wrong if they want you on bed.

Try give them more of your time in the open than in the secret.
this will help reduce admirance.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Ben13: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2008
bilms:

pc guru

u mean i should tell her that i am a gay?

am i a gay? no,

so y telling her that i am a gay,

and u have to rememebr

tthat she promise to sack me if i refuse.

secondly,

what about the director's syster?

what will i tell her tooo?

I don't think the director's sister is a problem here undecided
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2008
ben 20001

thanks man.

i no the sister is not the problem

but the wife of the direcor that happen to be my manager.

she is a kind of despirate lady. she wants to do anyting to get me thats y she treatened me with sack.

i have always enjoy giving her too much attention in the public, b4 the whole thing started. now i always avoiding staying with her alone.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2008
I think its time to get a new job because the moment u sleep with her.u will be trapped,who knows it might be for ritual purpose(okay thats going to far).just tell her in a nice and seductive way that u cant.because the moment u sleep with her she will be in control of your life trust me.but to me id say u one lucky dude in an unlucky way
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2008
actually, when the whole thing started, i have alot of confidence in me,

i do play wit her, i do tell her that we can only be friends and nothing more.

but she jst keep coming with much seriouseness.

i still maintain because i have too much confidence.

but now she is jst crazy abt the whole thing.

or can i tell the directo's sister about it?

she is a cute girl and i like her, i will consider going out with her instead of sticking to my manager.
'
what do u guys think.

plz ladies,can u tell me what my manager can be thinking?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2008
Its just pure sex she wants and because u are under her control she's trying to manipulate you by pulling the sack card.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2008
so what do u think is the best thing to do now
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2008
Stand your ground and take a risk.give to her straight.its not possible for me to have sex with you and i know u wouldnt want to lose a good employee because of that.two things might happen. She might back off or might be impressed and even want you more.but whatever you do dont have sex with her.u lucky am in a good spirit i usually give the other way advice.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by tytylayor: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2008
pc guru:

Stand your ground and take a risk.give to her straight.its not possible for me to have sex with you and i know u wouldnt want to lose a good employee because of that.two things might happen. She might back off or might be impressed and even want you more.but whatever you do don't have sex with her.u lucky am in a good spirit i usually give the other way advice.

and is it not possible for him to tell d manager dat he's already going out wit d director's sista?

just suggesting undecided
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by sylvao2000(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2008
@poster: Whatever decision you make now will determine Ur feature in that company in Ur life time, And dont forget you will surely be rewarded for any action you take.

IF YOU F**CK PERSON WIFE ANOTHER PERSON GO F**CK UR WIFE TOO in Ur own case it could be the house boy that will Bleep Ur wife,

SO THINK WISELY AND DON'T FORGET GOD IS WATCHING YOU.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2008
Dont mention the director's sister she might see it as competition or an insult.just leave that one as a shock to her.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Easybaby(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2008
@poster . . .you are a lazy man sad angry
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Ben13: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2008
bilms:

so what do u think is the best thing to do now

you started it, you just have to finish it

shebi, you dey follw am play?. . . .lover boy
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2008
If that happens to me i might sleep with the boss and the sister. am happy girls no dey trip for me like that.guy man up.no sex for ur boss.she cant fire you .
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by izeek(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2008
y some guys like to make them selves feel l ike leonardo di-caprio?

u be the finest guy around wey the 2 babes dey find u?

pls leave all this super story for one side and be real.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2008
if it will same ur job the DO IT.
BUT NOTE- 'WHAT GOES AROUND SURELY DOES COME ROUND"
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
POSTER

You are a bloody liar

Stupid fabricated story

Na so your dic.k long reach wey dem self-service fuc.k am, or na so u fine reach wey dem wan snog u!
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by tytylayor: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2008
its a lie jor, do it grin clean ur mouth grin grin

fizofly:

if it will same ur job the DO IT.
BUT NOTE- 'WHAT GOES AROUND SURELY DOES COME ROUND"
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by tkb417(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
why you? na only u get D'ick? abeggi commot
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by category(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hmmn grin
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
easylady

u said i am a lazy guy
how?
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by bilms(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
listen guy,

i am not here to prove anything to u.

all am asking is ur advice.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by worm360: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2008
i have never experince such b4 so i cant really comment.

but guys in stead of attacking this guy, jst give him advice if u hv any and thats all
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
Na today!. Tales by moonlight. All in your dreams tongue
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by breaka: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2008
If na tru story, guy run, grin, go for the Sister and tell the madam say u dey friend her husbands sister.

That Could help.
Re: My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. by experts: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
thanks man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toasting A Gurl, How Do U Hit The Real Point? / Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. / Guys How Would You React If A Girl You Were Dating Tells You She Loves You First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.