Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! (1705 Views)

Your Star Sign And What It Says About You / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / What is Your Zodiac Sign (Star Sign)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Have you wondered why we each act the way we do? Do you know that your birthday affect the way you live your life? Do you also know that no matter what many have achieved, they still havnt realised their tru potentials.....
In this post, You will get to discover your true personality..... Sit back and relax as I update on the 12 signs of the Zodiac that each represents each and every one of us.....
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
CAPRICORN: DEC 22- JAN 19

Calm, cool and collected Capricorn is an Earth sign
represented by the Mountain Goat, powerful and
determined to push ahead until they reach the top.
No obstacle will get in the way of Capricorn's
success, but this drive to succeed can also
sometimes alienate family and friends. Make no mistake, Capricorn is quite caring, but the
way they show their love is more forceful than
fanciful. Cap must provide for the people they care
about, so the need to succeed is non-negotiable.
Slow and steady, cool and calculating, Capricorn is
all about status and ambition, and their happiness lies is earning much respect for their
accomplishments.
Yes, Capricorn is conservative, reserved and rigid.
But their tenacity makes them great leaders,
generous providers and loyal friends and lovers. What we love about Capricorn Capricorn is a caring provider and staunch
protector of those they love. If there's a Cap in your
life, your material needs will be well taken care of --
if not your emotional needs. Why Capricorn drives us nuts Capricorn can be so hardworking and driven to
succeed that they neglect their loved ones. They
also can be too rigid, and tend to frown even when
they're happy.

CAPRICON ADVICE
Try to be more flexible and appreciate what you
have. Don't forget to value your friends, family and
personal relationships as much as you do your
career success.

Sincere Capricorn is most compatible with sweet CANCER, stable TAURUS and equally hardworking VIRGO.

Least compatible matches Slow, steady and hardworking Capricorn is least
compatible with fast Fire signs ARIES and LEO, and all-too-playful GEMINI.

CAPRICON AT A GLANCE

Element: Earth
Quality: Cardinal Colors: Brown and green
Ruling Planet: Saturn
Ruling House: 10th House of Career
Tarot Card: The Devil

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Yungwhy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ok o
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by seyideco(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
all this are fallacies,especially africans
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nice one
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Raddie(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Scorpio?
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
AQUARIUS: JAN 20- FEB 18

Ruled by the unpredictable planet Uranus, Aquarius is the most eccentric zodiac sign -- there's never a
dull moment with an Aquarius around. Intellectual,
friendly and future-minded, Aquarians are not very
emotional -- but they still are the humanitarians of
the zodiac.
The Water-Bearer represents community
and mankind, and Aquarius is more concerned with the good of all than the good of one. It can be difficult to get close to Aquarius, who
prefers thoughts and ideas to emotions and
feelings, but their stimulating company and caring
ways earn them many fast friends for life.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT AQUARIUS.

Friendly, outgoing and intellectual, Aquarius is
always brimming with great ideas and fun
conversation. Plus, they're ever-willing to lend an
ear or a helping hand. Why Aquarius drives us nuts Aquarius is friendly, but they have an aloof and
detached quality that prevents others from getting
too close. A lack of intimacy in relationships can
frustrate friends and lovers. Aquarius advice Aquarius' eternal quest for knowledge turns up
notions that range from brilliant to insane. Learn to
separate the two and you'll meet with less
opposition when presenting your ideas.

MOST COMPATIBLE MATCHES.

Offbeat Aquarius is most compatible with equally
independent and unpredictable fellow Air signs GEMINI and LIBRA.

LEAST COMPATIBLE MATCHES.

Airy Aquarius is least compatible with Earthy TAURUS and CAPRICORN, who require more stability; and with homebody Water sign Cancer.

AQUARIUS AT A GLANCE

Element: Air
Fixed Colors: Bright blue, turquoise green and purple
Ruling Planet: Uranus
Ruling House: 11th House of Friends and Society.
Tarot Card: The Star

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
for all those interested, will have to hold up till PHCN gives us light...... Please bear with me!!!
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
seyideco:
all this are fallacies,especially africans
how about you tell me when you were born and I tell you things about you and see if its a fallacy....
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
SCORPIO: Oct 22 - Nov 21

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, lord of the underworld, and there's nothing about this powerful Water sign
that isn't deep, passionate and intense. Symbolized
by the Scorpion -- with a poisonous stinger for a tail
-- Scorpio cares deeply, but can also hurt deeply. Scorpio is the detective of the zodiac, always eager
to explore mysteries and get to the bottom of
things -- including probing others' emotional
depths. Many are drawn to Scorpio's intense ways,
only to be repelled again by their jealousy, secrecy
or desire to control. And watch out if you cross a Scorpio.
Scorpio's true purpose is to practice and teach
metamorphosis, and their magnetism comes from
their ability to transform pain into love. What we love about Scorpio Scorpio is passionate and intense, with a magnetic
personality that draws us in. It's as if they can see
right into your soul!

WHY SCORPIO DRIVES US NUTS!!

When Scorpio's passion gets the best of them, they
can become jealous and controlling. Also, they love
to hide secrets, which can be maddening for
others. Scorpio advice Watch that stinger! Be careful of lashing out at
others with your intense feelings, but also of
hurting yourself by keeping too much inside.
MOST COMPATIBLE MATCHES.

Passionate Scorpio is most compatible with equally
sensual TAURUS, and with fellow Water signs PISCES and CANCER.

LEAST COMPATIBLE MATCHES

Intense Scorpio is least compatible with aloof AQUARRIUS, independent GEMINI and bold and brash LEO.

SCORPIO AT A GLANCE

Fixed Colors: Deep, dark reds and purples Ruling Planet: Pluto
Ruling House: 8th House of Birth, Life and Death
Tarot Card: Death

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Raddie:
Scorpio?
I ve put up scorpio for you!!! You just gave me an Idea..... I dont care how many people come here, I will only post zodiacs according to requests like you did..... It will make me post at my own convenience and it wont be stressful for me cos typing just one zodiac alone is energy consuming and tiring not to talk of typing one after the other in a row....
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
please for the sake of making this easy on me, just ask for your zodiac and I will give you your complete reading..... Just place your order and I'll deliver
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Valeree:
Nice one
Thanks.... So whats your birthday?? Place your order and I'll give you your zodiac reading!!!
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Raddie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
I ve put up scorpio for you!!! You just gave me an Idea..... I dont care how many people come here, I will only post zodiacs according to requests like you did..... It will make me post at my own convenience and it wont be stressful for me cos typing just one zodiac alone is energy consuming and tiring not to talk of typing one after the other in a row....
Thanks!
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Raddie:

Thanks!
anytime bro.... The pleasure is all mine!!

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by seyideco(m): 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
how about you tell me when you were born and I tell you things about you and see if its a fallacy....

i shape my own future...
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by seyideco(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:

with God,i shape my own future...
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
seyideco:

i shape my own future...
God also gave you tips to shape your life..... Funny enough these are things that tell you the good gifts you have and encourages you to utilise them well....... Sometimes we christians tend to over look the means by which God has chosen to use for your upliftment....... Why else do u think such readings are soo accurate.... If not everything, most things said are true......

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by seyideco(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
God also gave you tips to shape your life..... Funny enough these are things that tell you the good gifts you have and encourages you to utilise them well....... Sometimes we christians tend to over look the means by which God has chosen to use for your upliftment....... Why else do u think such readings are soo accurate.... If not everything, most things said are true......

he gave us THE BIBLE not Zodiac signs men came up wif
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
seyideco:

men came up wit alot of things...... Things that you use...... Where's ur television? did God hand that to you? The money you have in the bank.....did God also physically give that to you? I bet u'll say yes but dont for get...... He gave everything you have through a source...... They didnt just fall..... Intelligence is one of those sources.....

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by paooxide(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
seyideco:

This is the reason why NL needs unlike button/link
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by seyideco(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=paooxide post=28200121]

This is the reason why NL needs unlike button/link[/quote

this is the reason why NL needs a smack button

believe in wah works for you and face it squarely.must we sleep and face the same direction?
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=seyideco post=28200523][/quote]. Nawa for ur one sided thinking sha..... So God literarily need to come down in flesh and blood to tell u things in ur life? He has given people the gifts to do so on his behalf.....
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
paooxide:

This is the reason why NL needs unlike button/link
bros.... I tire for the guy...... He's staring at sth somone wrote telling him things about his life via the gifts or wisdom the same God he's refering to bestowed on some people to know about others and he calls it fallacies...... Some people and their one sided thinking sef..... SMH....

Abeg..... Whats ur sign joor lemme give u a reading......
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by paooxide(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=seyideco post=28200523][/quote]

that is true bro, but God did not give you only bible neither did he give u Bible. I'd rather say he gave us his words.
Re: Signs Of The Zodiac: Know Your Star And Discover Yourself!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
paooxide:

that is true bro, but God did not give you only bible neither did he give u Bible. I'd rather say he gave us his words.
you get sence bros....

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Nigerian Politician Caught Performing Rituals Nak£d / Photos: Young Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.