Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Most Funny Advertisement 2014 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Funny Advertisement 2014 (808 Views)

SAKA (i Don Port Advertisement Video/audio Download) / Your Worst Advertisement / Gulder Max T.v Advertisement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
well its been a very competitive year for companies in Nigeria and thus,we have come across different adverts to wade off competition.. Among some we have seen many clueless,boring and not so intelligent adverts.(not to forget the very intelligently created adverts) Would like to share some with you guys

:- 1- The new hollandia chocolate (great shake 9ja) is totally a description of creative failure.. A man goes for a photo shoot and starts shaking his "innocent balls" and everyone else does same, even the way those women were shaking there eerrrm made me want to sue the company already!

Feel free to add yours guys, my story don dey too much! leggo

1 Like

Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Yungwhy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
The most craziest ad I've ever seen...
The Class teacher just go 'Turn Down For What' on the student, and the most funniest part is that the juice pack seem empty

1 Like

Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Ezedon(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Is that all?
Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by CallmeKola(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lord! I thought I was the only that hates the advert. I literally go mute whenever it comes on. It's just.... *speechless*

1 Like

Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ezedon:
Is that all?
add urs, kip it rolling grin
Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
CallmeKola:
Lord! I thought I was the only that hates the advert. I literally go mute whenever it comes on. It's just.... *speechless*
walahi no be only u, what was the producer thinking
Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by CallmeKola(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
zleemshaddy:
walahi no be only u, what was the producer thinking

The person wasn't thinking at all o. The worst part of it is that there's part two(the one with the teacher). She just grabbed the desk like someone having the heavenly feeling!
#ArrantNonsense
Re: Most Funny Advertisement 2014 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
CallmeKola:

The person wasn't thinking at all o. The worst part of it is that there's part two(the one with the teacher). She just grabbed the desk like someone having the heavenly feeling!
#ArrantNonsense
angry if one culd sue them , i wuld hve done dat since

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Subtitle To A Movie On PC And Android Phones (PHOTOS) / Sick Actor, Olumide Bakare Reportedly Leaves UCH Hospital (photo) / Colour Grading In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.