Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking (3562 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / Pregnant At 18, Best Graduating Student At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Professor1234(f): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
[b]Contrary to the idea that having a boyfriend in school is a huge distraction to many, The best graduating
student, of UNILORIN from the department of anatomy in the 2013/2014 academic session,Miss Fatima Sulaimon recently in an
interview revealed that
her boyfriend was a great source of
inspiration to her as he was always encouraging her and giving her the necessary support she needed to succeed in her studies. The 22-
year-old is not just proud of her boyfriend, she is also happy
with the relationship which according to her is devoid of "inappropriate indulgences”. “He
encouraged me.At times,even if I woke up
in the night and I felt dizzy, I would just put
a call across to him
and after discussing with him, I would feel okay. He was more of a friend. He encouraged,inspired and
assisted me.” She asserted. Graduating with a Cumulative Grade Average Point of 4.80, she is the first
female to obtain such grade in the
department of Anatomy since the
existence of the
institution. In her
words,“I never did sorting. I never heard of such in the university. I also never suffered intimate harassment or undue overtures from lecturers and even from my colleagues. The lecturer s did not know me until 400 levels; even then, they were all nice.“I thank
God for the feat I recorded. I am happy and fulfilled because
to make a first class is not an easy feat. “I did not really have
social life. I am not the
type that goes out. I like playing games. I sleep reasonably. I read most of the times if I am not
in class. I read at least six hours daily outside lectures and other academic engagements.[/b]
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Bukkiminat(f): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ooooooooooook
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Professor1234(f): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bukkiminat:
Ooooooooooook
chai, i guess na window u take enter,lol
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hit like if you believe what she said

4 Likes

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by STENON(f): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
I love that.
May God keep the union.

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hit like if you don't

2 Likes

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
It is different strokes for different folks!

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
ojingbe:
Hit like if you believe what she said
u had better do normal....pray it makes FP
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Abbey2sam(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
Owk....

go YEE and have boyfriends

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by kelechiMarie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
what does she mean by "inappropriate indulgences"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Professor1234(f): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hummmmmm
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Yustash001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
She even said the truth....if it's some girls they'll say...i didn't have any bf in my stay in the university...

2 Likes

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by mumumugu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
And the boyfrend had a third class

4 Likes

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by kennynelcon(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
please ask her what the guys GP IS LIKE

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
I talked about my ex bf while i was in the uni that he was my source of inspiration, he was so dogged and strict about academics that i had to sit down tight.
To say the truth, some guys are really sweet in different ways.

Shout out to the romantic guys out there who encourage their girls in becoming a useful being rather than spending stupidly on them.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by femimike1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Two good heads are better than one..

Congrats dear,
May God bless the guy behind your success cheesy
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by femimike1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yea, i rmbr vividly
sexyseun:
I talked about my ex bf while i was in the uni that he was my source of inspiration, he was so dogged and strict about academics that i had to sit down tight.
To say the truth, some guys are really sweet in different ways.

Shout out to the romantic guys out there who encourage their girls in becoming a useful being rather than spending stupidly on them.

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by grinface98(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
And so? Shuld we now start clapping? Rubbish talk
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Tritte(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Zainab747(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
reminds me of someone
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Pennyways: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
any serious student can make first class, its a matter of choice, as she said "I read six hours daily" shows that she was preparing for it.
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Pennyways: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
grinface98:
And so? Shuld we now start clapping? Rubbish talk
jealousy just take your great heart sets from the sweet story

1 Like

Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by simdam500(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Zainab747:
reminds me of someone

who please?

I really wana about him/her..... her ke? of course it him this time...
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by simdam500(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
shout out to we the guys that love to see our girl do well even if we are going south
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by benkings(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
bleaching of skin etc
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by stinggy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just what I did for my gf too back then, she graduated with a 4.92, but where's she now
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
cool
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by yBNL1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
mumumugu:
And the boyfrend had a third class
exactly! grin
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by seyema(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Good for you
Re: The Best Graduating Student At Unilorin With 4.80CGPA Said Her Bf Worth Thanking by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
kelechiMarie:
sexual assault and battery. that is Nintendo 99

(1) (2)

Training On Mobile Phones, Decoders And Laptops Repair / Trafficate, Disvirgin, Pepperish Are Not English Words. See More / Madrid Airport Shut As Spain Sees Heaviest Snowfall In 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.