Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,936 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (89743 Views)

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Mattyj(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rick Ross-thug cry

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Mathematical(f): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hmm... Sometimes I imagine do thug cry... Love silhouettes the dude... Well it might be the girl is on some hypertizer... Who knows... And besides that story iz worth making a nice soap opera....

Danfo love
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by pansophist(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Saying there is hope for this young dude will be an understatement, only if he can position his game well. Regardless of his educational skills and/or inability to construct a meaningful statement in English (which he might be judge with in a society like Nigeria), he can still get his preferred taste of woman.

At the end, it still boils down to his bank account and self composure. If the case was the other way round genderwise, then he might be somewhat correct.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by joeace2020(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Here it is bro... grin grin grin

Thanks man..
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by pansophist(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
even thugs cry'
very touching

Why will you consider a bus-conductor that makes his money honestly a THUG? shocked

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by totalhouse(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
You may say I'm being religious, but Jesus condescend much more to identify with we sinners.With Jesus everybody is welcome

7 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
When I saw the topic I was thinking that they got married sef! Mtchewwwwww BORING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Dreyl(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
So touching.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Evathyst(f): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to christianity to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire when you die.
Oga Pastor, u no even read d story b4 u com here com dey spew trash. Wetin do all d igbo smokers, oloshos, yahoo boiz, nd militants 4 ur area? U don evangelise to all of dem finish? Yeye!

4 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Odunharry(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
ifyalways:
Everybody deserves to be loved
a million likes

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by gbaskiboy: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?
Agbero grin

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by melotreaah(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
lol.............. that was great
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Odunharry(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
trevolady:

Aperosoko
i think it wrong...it Agbero...4m Ero which means people u can get the meaning.

Maclatunji or any other persn can correct me if i am wrong
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by kelechiMarie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
everyone deserves to be loved
so touching tissues anybody?

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
pansophist:

Why will you consider a bus-conductor that makes his money honestly a THUG? shocked

is it that you did not go to school or you where not thought simple sentences and how to understand them?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Odunharry(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Oga Pastor, u no even read d story b4 u com here com dey spew trash. Wetin do all d igbo smokers, oloshos, yahoo boiz, nd militants 4 ur area? U don evangelise to all of dem finish? Yeye!
lol...u go sabi find trouble ehn
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Effect of weed highness ... Been there.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by clubone05: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Make the conduct check him pocket ooo.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:
Na me give u that like...though u didn't say anything buh I sight ur msg
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by pansophist(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:

is it that you did not go to school or you where not thought simple sentences and how to understand them?

Do you have to get insultive to pass your point? besides do you mind explaining what you meant like a gentleman? probably I may the only one (or one of the few) that didnt get it.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by blackjack21(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

merieam16:
Nah real touchin story buh find myself laffin hahahahahahahahahahagrin

Merlissa:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Uhmm, I'm a bus conductor too you know. undecided cool grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by amanze15(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rick ross - thug cry ft lil wayne
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by shaquana00185: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
you make $27h...good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what I'm doing
==== >>> ­w­w­w.M­o­n­e­y­k­i­n.c­o­m­

1 Share

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Evathyst(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Odunharry:

lol...u go sabi find trouble ehn
My Padi, na so e dey go o! Na e-fight sure pass. Whr else wld one enjoy d vain-glory of 'murdering' ur fellow man?

Besides, wetin u dey find online @ ds time of d day? U no go go read? Lolz!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Evathyst:
My Padi, na so e dey go o! Na e-fight sure pass. Whr else wld one enjoy d vain-glory of 'murdering' ur fellow man?

Besides, wetin u dey find online @ ds time of d day? U no go go read? Lolz!
read ke?na u i dy wait 4 to teach me na.....

No let anybdy burst ur head online?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Holi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please who can giv me hanky......i need to sneez strongly.....hv bn sufferin 4rm catarrh since last 2wks
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
pansophist:

Do you have to get insultive to pass your point? besides do you mind explaining what you meant like a gentleman? probably I may the only one (or one of the few) that didnt get it.

Most of us live and learn, you just live, looks like your head is stuck in your a$$ that is why you can't understand anything, so Grasp your ears a firmly pull; you just might be able to get your head out of your
a$$.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Dannidom(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Well. Touching story.

The power of a woman...

Ehen Op you fit arrange the girl contact. Abeg she go make sweet mother for my kids. Reward tagged.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Sunshinelady(f): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/
. op are u kiddin or really serious? Geeeez!! Eyaa dis is sooo touching . D agbero shuld hav faith in God , wit God all thins are possibl
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Enockia(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
too much movies.................could be real though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.