Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (89769 Views)

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by tomistelle(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
deletrue:
such a powerful question. Are you a lawer or just an intelligent individual? Main while, we are waiting for the answer.

It is "Meanwhile" dear,,U are welcome!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Kenneth205(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
merieam16:
watin concern me with ur blog too

I tire oo grin grin... The dude Bloq Make sense sha..
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by roufy235(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
very touching
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by aadoiza: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:

is it that you did not go to school or you where not thought simple sentences and how to understand them?
Check your english before smearing others' grammatical wherewithal

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by raziboi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
yuzjet:
....And what a story? wink

Some people can cook story ehn.... Anyway, picture of the girl kissing the Bus Conductor and the picture of the Bus Conductor crying after the girl left..... U should know I won't believe it.

undecided
Meanwhile, there's going to be the Launching of Nairaland Poet e-club. U can join by following this link:

www.nairaland.com/2003709/launching-nairaland-poet-e-club

people like u won't even believe ur wife is cheating on u...until u c De pixZ

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by yuzjet(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
raziboi:

people like u won't even believe ur wife is cheating on u...until u c De pixZ

And If that happens, that's my problem. Not urs. Amebo

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by raziboi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
yuzjet:

And If that happens, that's my problem. Not urs. Amebo

tongue
PICTURE OF U CALLING ME AMEBO OR I DNT BELIEVE IT

3 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
baba11:

In Lagos term,agberos are the thugs who collect tool from commercial driver s while conductor is someone that collects money from passengers inside a bus.

for the sake of loose clarity to make the story more imaginative.. this is not an academic exercise.. it is street poetry
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by shellliver: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
very touching, felt like crying too

No matter how hard-hearted anoyone maybe, he/she is still susceptible
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
aadoiza:

Check your english before smearing others' grammatical wherewithal

bloody idiot! i only made some typographical errors.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by yuzjet(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
raziboi:

PICTURE OF U CALLING ME AMEBO OR I DNT BELIEVE IT

Copier.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by afolajohn521(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tragi-comedy kiss cry
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by harry509: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/
nollywood una don hear so? Pls nairaland pass dis story 2 our nollywood ndustry grin grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by maclatunji: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
1miccza:
Ejiro pass me that mama rag *crying uncontrollably*

#LWKMD
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by sholly28(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na government cause am
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by peeparty(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
D girl is just an easy going perrson,it well with u mr conductor hustle n u will soon be d oga boss

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by bidexmat(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
joeace2020:
Please pass me the handkerchief.... sobs uncontrollably
u know the handkerchief won't contain the tears, pls take this TOWEL
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/

I keep wondering why someone would spend his time and resources, to put up a post here, and the only good someone else could do or say is to comment "I DON'T BELIEVE IT" like anyone is forced to believe a post or comment on it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Elevation(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Genuine humility,i just pray i get a sister like her in this information era.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by baba11(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
voltron:

for the sake of loose clarity to make the story more imaginative.. this is not an academic exercise.. it is street poetry
I hear you #lagosian....

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by buskie13(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
yurme:
Sobs* a good nairalander shuld pls pass me d box of tissue
guy....u nor fee call me o...(buskie13)
if to say e nor make FP....only u for dey enjoy abi....you're bursted

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Raphelbank: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
I believe in transformation.... Christ is there for him if he can come closer to him
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by RAO1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
even thugs cry'
very touching
Haba! so you don't know the difference btwn AGBRO (PASSENGERS' CONDUCTOR ) n a THUG.... u b learner o
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
heya, education is nt about everything in life......destiny will come 2 past regardless of whatever u do!!

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by shady26(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
very touching story indeed, but i do not think the terms "Unilag" defines who a person is neither does the term "bus conductor". there is more to a human being than those terms which only define a phase in their life pursuit.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by kwencypresh(f): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
to b continued................
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by johnmikel(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
That's a good one. your writeup is so nice and entertaining. I love it . So many lessons to learn from that
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by surveyProf(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
snoopy1:
heya, education is nt about everything in life......destiny will come 2 past regardless of whatever u do!!

Yes destiny will come, u still hv to work towards it, folding ur hands can never bring mr. Destiny to pass!!!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nimen(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
donigspain:
Quite an interesting read.

Bus conductors are actually humans. Sometimes the problem lies in the way we approach them like they are society rejects. The times I have tried to communicate with them in a friendly and caring tone have showed me that under those bloodshot eyes lies a gentle soul yearning for love and affection.

saw your thread on shirts... I'm in that line and i reside in aba, maybe we can do some business... 07061601842 on whatsapp. You can vet me also
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Forget the corruption of the term, what is "conductor" in Yoruba?

condoooor cool

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by blakky97(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
even thugs cry'
very touching

We went from brothers and sisters, to ni.ggas and b.itches⁠
⁠We went from welfare livin, to worldwide riches⁠
But somethin changed in this dirty game, everything's strange
⁠Lost all my homies over cocai.ne⁠.. mayne
See they ask me if I shed a tear, I ain't lie
⁠See you gotta get high or die⁠, ⁠cause even thugs cry

2pac, when thugs cry
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by mahteens: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
[s][/s]I can't kip on wit d 'wetin consine us 4 dis story'...realy touching embarassedI can't kip on wit d 'wetin consine us 4 dis story'...realy touching.

BUT STILL!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.