Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (89768 Views)

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
tintingz:
You don see them preeck before?...smh
well well for ojuelegba and oshodi
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by joe17: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. op are u kiddin or really serious? Geeeez!! Eyaa dis is sooo touching . D agbero shuld hav faith in God , wit God all thins are possibl
Do u really need answer to dat question? Talk truegringringrin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
That was touching....

How do these guys conjure up these stories anyway?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by holatoj(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2014
yuzjet:
....And what a story? wink

Some people can cook story ehn.... Anyway, picture of the girl kissing the Bus Conductor and the picture of the Bus Conductor crying after the girl left..... U should know I won't believe it.

undecided
Meanwhile, there's going to be the Launching of Nairaland Poet e-club. U can join by following this link:

www.nairaland.com/2003709/launching-nairaland-poet-e-club
u r damn rite....but we r in planet earth and in dz place anything can happen even d one we think it is impossible....
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by moriton(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:
I just learnt a lesson, I need to get in touch with the makers of tissue* grin grin grin
Well did you like I did have a touch with your inner self?...say no to cheap tissues.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by cooljoe13: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Very touching but would only believe if it was tru.
Well kindly visit www.olawaleboss.com for the latest free browsing chest, tech updates, exam expo
and many more.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
well well for ojuelegba and oshodi
no wonder! grin tongue
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by baba11(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2014
louisinemo:

very touching. but wait a minute!! point of correction... bus doctor! grin grin grin
U don do one prior ba?
Dem dey get money oooooo....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by yuzjet(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2014
holatoj:
u r damn rite....but we r in planet earth and in dz place anything can happen even d one we think it is impossible....

U're right too.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by decountof(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/

wow....this is deep;
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by decountof(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/

i just remembered have got questions to ask:

1.which bus-stop did the said lady alight.
2.the story is too structured,well organized n outlined,are you a script writer or a researcher "doing howloveworks"
3.where did you entered the bus from and where were you going to.
4.Am doubting your story after re-reading it
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by peren: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Really nice story, and that's the definition of a correct babe, she did what she wanted to, not worrying about what others would think, or say, or if someone saw her, that's confidence.

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by valboy20(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2014
some people can forge story ehn undecided
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Forwetinnah: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Touching** cry
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by phazotron(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
story for the gods
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Trypa(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin grin[i][/i]Awww dis story is toooo touching * wiping ma tear outa ma eye n blowing ma nose to*

O No dis conductor is to emotional after eni finish dey shout with eni big chest eni still get mind dey cry well my God will fight for him
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by LyfeJennings(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Big story of life.
I can't believe I just cried.
I once battled inferiority complex so i know how the peckee felt when he was pecked by the pecker

God bless the pecker and the peckee

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Forget the corruption of the term, what is "conductor" in Yoruba?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Forget the corruption of the term, what is "conductor" in Yoruba?
Apèrosókò
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by charlove(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
this story is touching but untrue grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by mrlabari(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?
dot u raed d psg ?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by daryoor(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Unluvable:

him crying goes beyond marrying the girl...it is has a deeper reason - his status, which serves as a deterrent for him to achieve some of his dreams.

na still the same thing my own status too no fit allow me reach some dreams. everybody shoud be used to his own story and expectations. i fit marry fine girl but e go hard for me to marry Carolina danjuma spec, i fit buy toyota jeep but i no even they expect my self to blow enough to buy bently , it possible but unlikely.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by saymalcolm(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Touching. These street thugs, agberos have been dealt a hard deal by life and the struggle to survive seems to sandpaper whatever emotions they have and we forget they are actually human and treat them crude.

A singular act of kindness is all it takes. Whoever that lady is, her singular act of kindness could drastically change the course of his life for the better.

I hope that's the case.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by HopeAlive14(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Do away with despite. Show some love instead. Love, indeed, is a beautiful thing!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by harrybuzzy: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Even If Ur Story Is Bn Fake But It Has One Or 2 Lesson To Learn From, Conductors Are Human Bt Under Privileged By PreDestinatn. More Of It Bro
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by cutedimple(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
dapsoneh:
Touching!

Can dis story be really true?
Am loving it anywayz
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by KaBabs1: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well, whether this really happened or not I know one thing for sure, love brings out the best thing in people. Renders most people defenseless especially people who don't get it often.

The agbero would never have admitted all of those things he said if she had dissed him back.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Gemc3(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

Eya! So so so touching. The whole "harshness" is just a cover up.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by cutedimple(f): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Icecomrade:

Where are those "TOLOTOLO" girls that behaves like they don't use the toilet?

This is a lesson. You could influence people more positively with little act of humilty rather than sending men to hell with ur acts of seduction
[/b]

Hmmm! truly agree wit u icecomrade
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Drabrah(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?
conductor is simply conductor, & is diff frm agbero. Agbero stays @ d park or b/stop, calls passenger, collects his dow dia & then while Conductor also calls passenger buh goes along wt d vehicle/ driver all da way till close of bizz (either shift or day). In addition, he takes d fare frm d passengers.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Sunshinelady(f): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2014
joe17:
Do u really need answer to dat question? Talk truegringringrin
. tongue
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by bimbos2007: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
k [quote author=maclatunji post=]28128551]This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/[/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls / My Personal Taste..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.