Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging (25248 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... / Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
NIGERIA BREWERIES ABILITY TEST
Dear ----------------,

Further to your application for the Trainee Shift Manager Packaging  role, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to write an Ability Test.

Log in with the GSM number or email address with which you received our message to get all the necessary test information.

When you log in, you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly have it handy before you attempt to retrieve your test details.

You are required to print a copy of your test details after you have uploaded your passport photograph.

Please take note of the acceptable passport photograph format below

Passport Photograph Specification

The passport photograph should show a clear, front view of your face.
You must be in normal attire, without hat or dark glasses.
Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo.
Please bring the following along to the test centre
Printed copy of the test details
Proof of identification (only National ID Card, International Passport or Driver’s License is acceptable)
You will not be granted entry without a printed copy of this invite showing your uploaded passport photograph.

Who else got this message?

From my findings after following the above instructions,I discovered that Workforce is in charge of the test which was scheduled for NOV 29.

Please whats the test format oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by mojounited(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just got the same mail from workforce regarding the nbplc job role. Does anyone have the test format for workforce ability test/questionnaire? Kindly send to steve_gesty@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by FOF4u: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
got d same mail.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by nmezi1: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls do u guys have some extra qualifications aside a first degree?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by philie: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls have they also started calling for the brewering part or its only packaging
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by funxho: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Got same mail too. Pls any format for the ability test. God bless Funshobabarinde@yahoo.com. We all gonna make it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by kalbe(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
I got d same mail too. Pls any info about the exam format will b highly appreciated. debbytee90@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by AltarBoy1: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Got a regret mail. Any one got the invite without a masters degree.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by columbushenry(m): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
I think they added the MSc criterion for their selection @ those who got the test invitation mail, was it only Bsc you used for the application or what? just needed clarifications, thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by pooljazy: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
i recieve a message but my email aint opening just pray it is a positive one
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by funxho: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
I included my masters degree.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by berbs112(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Got regret email..... We'll keep trying.. I believe they selected people with Masters...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Bobbo(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
I got the same mail. Please, if you have there test format, I will be glad and grateful to have it to. Email; ayokunle_sulaiman@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Does anyone know about their pay scale?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by humpito(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Got the mail for Trainee brewer. I included my masters degree. Anybody with the test format should kindly assist; seyilink@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Xvenus(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello,

Please if you have the test format or has experienced it before, kindly do share.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by olayiwolaakinde(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello everyone,
I also got thesame message, fortunately I made the list of the candidates invited for the test, please anybody with the sample test questions? Please email olayiwolaakinde@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by guseman(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Got a regret mail but i guess it is because of my discipline. I have masters too and i think years of experience also is a factor
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by jazz04(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Can anyone recall all what was asked on the application page?? Let's put an end to the criteria they are using!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by guseman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Better
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by guseman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
i think 10 to 15 experience
Engineering background
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by jerrykings1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Please can work force reschedule to abuja or kaduna for those of us in Northern part of the country?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by philie: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
I got the mail too pls I am interested in the text format ojoayodeleolubusayo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello Guys from my findings I discovered these materials from an old recruitment thread for NB

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Practise your math as well

Quantitative ( gmath with a lot of tablesor charts)
Verbal ( comprehension , critical reasoning)

Goodluck guys
Spatial/ diagramatic

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by kalbe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello everyone,
To access d workforce test format just send a blank mail to workforcejobtest@gmail.com with the subject ' workforce past questions' . That's all
. Free past questions will b sent to you 3hrs later.

Regards
Engr Johnson
debbytee90@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Godsown20(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is my own version of the invite

Further to your application for the Trainee Shift Manager Brewing role, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to write an Ability Test.

Log in with the GSM number or email address with which you received our message to get all the necessary test information.

When you log in, you will be required to upload your passport photograph. Kindly have it handy before you attempt to retrieve your test details.

You are required to print a copy of your test details after you have uploaded your passport photograph.

Please take note of the acceptable passport photograph format below

Passport Photograph Specification

The passport photograph should show a clear, front view of your face.
You must be in normal attire, without hat or dark glasses.
Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo.

Please bring the following along to the test centre

Printed copy of the test details
Proof of identification (only National ID Card, International Passport or Driver’s License is acceptable)
You will not be granted entry without a printed copy of this invite showing your uploaded passport photograph.

Help Desk on: 08137332173, 08137210564

Follow link to print your slip http://wfmcentre.com/nb

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Workforce Management Centre
Please do not reply to ths email. Email sent to this address will not be answered.
copyright 2005-2014 [/b]
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Godsown20(f): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
PLS IF ANYONE HAS THE STUDY PACK FOR TRAINEE SHIFT MANAGER BREWING ROLE, PLS FORWARD TO ME.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS enkay2008@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 20, 2014
I called workforce asking them if the test center can be changed to suit my location. Unfortunately the fellow said the test is only* going to be done in Lagos.

Guess I have to miss it.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by teelurv(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Please test questions. Send to: spothub@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Aim07(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
please test question, if u have any info, pls send it to my email, goldengirl073@live.com, tanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
kalbe:
Hello everyone,
To access d workforce test format just send a blank mail to workforcejobtest@gmail.com with the subject ' workforce past questions' . That's all
. Free past questions will b sent to you 3hrs later.

Regards
Engr Johnson
debbytee90@yahoo.co.uk

I think you'll should try this suggestion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.