Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging (25278 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... / Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Perotti: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2014
Good morning guys. Any news yet on NB? Top of the day to you all.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by toludadon(m): 10:36am On Dec 05, 2014
tafrica:
Haba!
Patience! Patience !! Patience!!!
It's too early asking for the news about recruitment barely 3days after the test.
bro it's CBT , the result should be instantaneous
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2014
dnt understand d delay in releasing the result
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2014
my own piece of advice is that you keep applying for other jobs , in the longrun you'd respond to any positive response
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by kblaze111: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by chimaude: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
kblaze111:
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by cocxybaba: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Have you been contacted? I got a mail and test message from NB today for Assessment day. Any one else here got the messages? Its for the 16th.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'm yet to see anything
congrts to those who have been contacted
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by GetPosted: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
cocxybaba:
Have you been contacted? I got a mail and test message from NB today for Assessment day. Any one else here got the messages? Its for the 16th.
Around what time did you receive the mail/SMS please?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by fuwatayo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
What position did u apply for?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
fuwatayo:
What position did u apply for?
trainee manager shift (brewing) and my interview is on the 18th dec, 2014
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by ayobo1(m): 12:35am On Dec 06, 2014
house r u sure test has started commin in for interview/assessment @cocxybaba:
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2014
ayobo1:
house r u sure test has started commin in for interview/assessment @cocxybaba:
yes, they have started, the msg they sent to me goes like this:

Dear Candidate,
further to your participation in the trainee shift manager aptitude test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in an assessment centre for the position of trainee shift manager brewing.
kindly check ur mail for details of the interview and respond accordingly. if you do not receive a mail from us after the 5th of december 2014, kindly send a mail to recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com with the subject:"Have Not Received Invitation" and we will respond.
thank you.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by chimaude: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2014
orasam:

Dear Candidate,
further to your participation in the trainee shift manager aptitude test, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in an assessment centre for the position of trainee shift manager brewing.
kindly check ur mail for details of the interview and respond accordingly. if you do not receive a mail from us after the 5th of december 2014, kindly send a mail to recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com with the subject:"Have Not Received Invitation" and we will respond.
thank you.
Na Only Brewing? Packaging don dey get iv too?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Perotti: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2014
orasam:

Dear Candidate,
thank you.

Congrats bro and all the best. Around what time of the day did u receive your message?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Perotti:

Congrats bro and all the best. Around what time of the day did u receive your message?
thanks! received the msg around 7;20pm yesterday
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 9:10am On Dec 06, 2014
chimaude:

Na Only Brewing? Packaging don dey get iv too?
it seems the packaging manager interview is on the 16-17 of december while brewers are for the 18th
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by ayobo1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
tot workforce do send send ur test scores, house wat do u tink....
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by coge4ril: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is it only one person that has been invited for the interview so far? people on this forum that got the invite shud let us know. Wishing the successful ones best of luck in the next stage of d recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by maoyedele(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
I wonder ooo. undecided Anyway, since I haven't receive any regret mail, am just gonna kip my fingers crossed. All iz well.

coge4ril:
Is it only one person that has been invited for the interview so far? people on this forum that got the invite shud let us know. Wishing the successful ones best of luck in the next stage of d recruitment process.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
people are not forthcoming with replies or maybe they are not members of nairaland family. believe i m not the only one invited because cocxybaba said he was also invited for the interview on the 16th of december
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=maoyedele post=28683763]I wonder ooo. undecided Anyway, since I haven't receive any regret mail, am just gonna kip my fingers crossed. All iz well.
try to send them an e-mail msg with the subject title
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by cocxybaba: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry house,
I haven't been here since yesternight. I got my test and mail about 4pm on Friday. I applied for brewing. And assessment day is slated for the 16th. Someone posted the exact message I got. Good luck to everyone. I wish us the best. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by cocxybaba: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
orasam:
people are not forthcoming with replies or maybe they are not members of nairaland family. believe i m not the only one invited because cocxybaba said he was also invited for the interview on the 16th of december

@orasam, congrats to you too. I wanted to be sure too, that was why I posted that they have been calling immediately I got the messages. You are in for brewing too? We should get in touch thanks. But you said yours is on the 18th? I might not be able to see you then. All the best.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Iytech(m): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Congrats to Orasam and Cocxybaba. Pls you guys shld not 4get to update us on how the interview went. I believe it is going to be done in batches.
#Hopeful
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Iytech:
Congrats to Orasam and Cocxybaba. Pls you guys shld not 4get to update us on how the interview went. I believe it is going to be done in batches.
#Hopeful

maybe they are sending it in batches because we were to confirm our participation in the interview before december 9. so, they may still invite any the said date. the lord is our strength in this forum.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2014
cocxybaba:

@orasam, congrats to you too. I wanted to be sure too, that was why I posted that they have been calling immediately I got the messages. You are in for brewing too? We should get in touch thanks. But you said yours is on the 18th? I might not be able to see you then. All the best.
congrats myguy and success in ur forthcoming interview. i applied as a brewer and my e-mail is orasam4real@yahoo.com. wil be expecting ur mail for us to interact n prepare well for the interview. Thanks!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
from what I can infer from the posts on this thread, will it be safe to say that only those who applied for Brewers position have been called for assessment by NB
what about those who applied for packaging role?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by jibloh(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2014
I got the invite to the assessment centre too on Friday evening around 7:30pm. I applied for brewing too. Please, what are we expecting on that day? Guys that have done it before should please show us the way. Thanks as you respond. God bless.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by philie: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi guys I don't mean to be rude sent a mail via the email cocxybaba given on his thread then I got a feed back directing to go check my gmail account of which I don't have any.
So I think they have not started sending any assessment messages.
Any one else got d mail?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by timibk: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2014
yes, I got the mail. Mine is on the 18th.
philie:
Hi guys I don't mean to be rude sent a mail via the email cocxybaba given on his thread then I got a feed back directing to go check my gmail account of which I don't have any.
So I think they have not started sending any assessment messages.
Any one else got d mail?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Perotti: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Does Worforce send regret mails for the aptitude test stage? Anyone got any regret mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens / 7 Reasons Nigerian Youth Are Highly Desperate For White Collar Jobs. / Applied For 188 Jobs On Linkedin, No One Clicked. I'm Done Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.