Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging (25251 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... / Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by aggiel: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
I feel those that have been contacted are those that already have their masters result with proof of certificate or notification. My brother got a phone call yesterday from NB, he was asked if he had proof of having a master degree, he was asked several other questions. At the end he told them he was yet to get a notification of result because he finished his program in May, but he was advised to get a letter from the Dean of Pg school before his scheduled date and to check his mail before the end of yesterday for an invite. So I guess they really took the masters degree serious.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by martinoonline(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
My MSc is 'in view'....so I got this call from NB asking when I'll be through with my course work n I said around April/May 2015 (Hope I didn't mess up?) and when I asked abt a possible AC invite for me, he responded that they'll get back to me. Pls anybody with me on this? I applied for packaging position.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by thurpee(m): 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
martinoonline:
My MSc is 'in view'....so I got this call from NB asking when I'll be through with my course work n I said around April/May 2015 (Hope I didn't mess up?) and when I asked abt a possible AC invite for me, he responded that they'll get back to me. Pls anybody with me on this? I applied for packaging position.
Please, around what time did you receive the call?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by martinoonline(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
thurpee:

Please, around what time did you receive the call?
At exactly 5:21pm today. Did u receive same bro?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by thurpee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
martinoonline:

At exactly 5:21pm today. Did u receive same bro?
No, just asking. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by martinoonline(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
thurpee:

No, just asking. Thanks
U're wlcm
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by thurpee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
martinoonline:

U're wlcm
Sent you a mail bro.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by martinoonline(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
thurpee:

Sent you a mail bro.
Replied u bro.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by kblaze111: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2014
martinoonline:

hello @martinoonline, please I need to communicate with yu urgently.
was erroneously sent a mail that my masters was in view, even though i hv graduated.
can yu send me the NB hr number that called you. pls my email is kblaze111@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Ramj: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
My fiancé did apply for the Brewery trainee Manger and she was told she didnt meet the cut off.

Congrats to those already called for the assessment day.

Has any one who applied foe Packaging got any feedback?

Cheers
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by coge4ril: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
I got a mail from nigeria breweries yesterday, any person with such mail? The mail read thus

Thank you for your time during the Trainee Shift Manager, Brewing Test conducted by Workforce Management Centre on behalf of Nigerian Breweries.

I am very sorry to inform you that we are unable to progress you to the next stage of the recruitment and selection exercise. I wish I were writing to report a different decision, but the competition was very keen and we felt another candidate was closer to our job specifications.

We very much appreciate the interest you have shown in Nigerian Breweries Plc. We hope that you will accept the best wishes of the Company for success in all your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely,
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The Recruitment Team
Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Iganmu House, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, P.O. Box 545, Lagos
eMail recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by temitee4me(f): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
Gud evening,I heard most people av been sent mails,success/regret but am yet to receive any mail from them.pls is there any1 in my shoes?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by perrychemical: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have not gotten any information pertaining to the test.All my friends that we wrote exam together got regret mail yesterday.I am seriously confused because they have called some people for assessment.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by perrychemical: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitee4me:
Gud evening,I heard most people av been sent mails,success/regret but am yet to receive any mail from them.pls is there any1 in my shoes?
I am yet to received any mail from them too.Some of my friends have gotten a regret mail while a friend applied for packing role was called yesterday for assessment.I am confused because they have called for assessment
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Perotti: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote aut

I am also yet to receive any email from them. why is Workforce/Nigerian Breweries doing like this? confusion everywhere
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by temitee4me(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
perrychemical:
I am yet to received any mail from them too.Some of my friends have gotten a regret mail while a friend applied for packing role was called yesterday for assessment.I am confused because they have called for assessment
since am not d only person in their waiting list,I guess we'll av to keep our fingers crossed trusting God 4 d best.thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by perrychemical: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2014
temitee4me:
since am not d only person in their waiting list,I guess we'll av to keep our fingers crossed trusting God 4 d best.thanks bro
I think we should be expecting something positive.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by temitee4me(f): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2014
perrychemical:
I think we should be expecting something positive.
amen,can u pls inbox me ur no
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by lcoq: 5:20am On Dec 14, 2014
orasam:
people are not forthcoming with replies or maybe they are not members of nairaland family. believe i m not the only one invited because cocxybaba said he was also invited for the interview on the 16th of december

I hv a January2015 AC date.. I guess itz in batches,xo guys wtaut regret mails shd relax n b hopeful. meanwyl,Brewing too.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Ramj: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2014
[quote author=coge4ril post=28826221]I got a mail from nigeria breweries yesterday, any person with such mail? The mail read thus

Thank you for your time during the Trainee Shift Manager, Brewing Test conducted by Workforce Management Centre on behalf of Nigerian Breweries.

I am very sorry to inform you that we are unable to progress you to the next stage of the recruitment and selection exercise. I wish I were writing to report a different decision, but the competition was very keen and we felt another candidate was closer to our job specifications.

We very much appreciate the interest you have shown in Nigerian Breweries Plc. We hope that you will accept the best wishes of the Company for success in all your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely,
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The Recruitment Team
Nigerian Breweries Plc.
Iganmu House, Abebe Village Road, Iganmu, P.O. Box 545, Lagos
eMail recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––[/quote

Know someone who got a similar mail but hers was that she didnt get the required test score to proceed]
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Ramj: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2014
Has anyone who applied for the Trainee Shift Manager Packaging been contacted at all whether success mail or regret mail.

Cos i haven't got any
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orasam: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Those people that have not received any message should continue to be hopeful because it seems they are organizing the AC in batches but they are very serious with the M.Sc stuff. I was called on friday and the caller was only stressing on if I have collected my M.Sc result. happy sunday pals!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by coge4ril: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ramj:
[/quote]
Ramj post=28863764:
Ramj:
[quote author=Ramj post=28863764]
Does that mean that i got the required score but there is other criteria that i didn't meet? Why then do they send different types of regret mail?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by tafrica(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
coge4ril:

Does that mean that i got the required score but there is other criteria that i didn't meet? Why then do they send different types of regret mail?

Have you completed your Msc please?
I want to be sure my regret mail could be due to my msc in view.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Ramj: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
orasam:
Those people that have not received any message should continue to be hopeful because it seems they are organizing the AC in batches but they are very serious with the M.Sc stuff. I was called on friday and the caller was only stressing on if I have collected my M.Sc result. happy sunday pals!

Which did u apply fot Brewery or packaging?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by Ramj: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
coge4ril:

Really i cant tell, but from the the mail ypu got feom them and the one i mentioned. It looks like your theory might be true.

Did u apply for the brewery or packaging
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by funxho: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
No regret mail, no invite for AC. What do we call this? Well am on God's humour. No shakes
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by chale85: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
To all those having the AC today, i wish you all the very best. May you all find favour in the sight of God and also in the sight of your interviewers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by lcoq: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I believe some guys MUST have done their AC.. Whats the fate of peeps invited for the AC with MSc in view but done with coursework? A speedy response would be appreciated.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by timibk: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
lcoq:
I believe some guys MUST have done their AC.. Whats the fate of peeps invited for the AC with MSc in view but done with coursework? A speedy response would be appreciated.

from what I experienced, u mait nt b allowed to participate if u dnt ve any proof to show u ve completed ur MSc.
Its beta u snd dem mail nd b guaranteed.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orchmatic: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
timibk:

from what I experienced, u mait nt b allowed to participate if u dnt ve any proof to show u ve completed ur MSc.
Its beta u snd dem mail nd b guaranteed.

Hello. Pls how was you AC? can you pls share?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging by orchmatic: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2014
After reading stuffs on nairaland about the NB ability test, I emailed the address listed by the already-received-invite candidates and I got an invite that night. I want you all other candidates that haven't gotten an invite to have faith and continue praying and believing in God. The assessment dates differs; mine is for January. So I guess the invites roll in batches. Also email the recruitment.nbplc@heineken.com with the subject-head 'Have Not Received Invite' and you should most likely get a response. Relax, hope and pray. God got you folks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.