Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

You Ccna Package 4 Sure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Ccna Package 4 Sure (653 Views)

A+ Certification Versus CCNA (nigerian Context) / Mechatronics (IIT, Lagos) Or CCNA (cisco) / What Are The Prospect Of A Ccna Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Ccna Package 4 Sure by seanney: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2008
MAKE YOUR CCNA AT ONCE
An Amazing Simple way That Is Simple And Straight Forward, Easy To Help You Make Up Your CCNA At Once

What I am about to give you is something you have been trying to lay your hands upon in years

To pass your ccna you need to read through a voluminous book, try your hands on simulation, most times you pay huge money for this in training say about 70 thousand naira

There are 5 simple steps to the make CCNA at once
1. Read the book on your own
2. Try your Hands On Dumps
3. Practice a Sure Simulation
4. Write The Examination
5. Get Certified
WHAT AM I OFFERING YOU?,
I am going to give you an offer worth #20,000 at a rate you will like,
I am giving to you
1. one of the best CCNA Text ebook(the upgraded version)
2.Packet Tracer Simulator 4.0….1
3.PACKET TRACER SIMULATOR 5.1-2{THE VERY LATEST}
4.CCNA Tutorial video(this will teach you CCNA as if your lecturer is taking you)

But wait a minute, I want to give you more surprises for your time reading through and making that considerable decision to place your order for this Unique, CCNA package

SURPRISE BONUS FOR THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE

CCNA Current dumps (a comprehensive package)

On Sale Now for
JUST N5000.00!
Order Yours Now
and Get Certified.
How to Order Your
Package:
Pay to any branch of GTBank nationwide.
Account Name: ADENEYE OLUWASEUN AYO
Account Number: 4814436841590
"Receive your Package within 24 hours!"
After making your payment, send a text notification to 08030967703 with the Subject Line: 'Payment Made'. Please include the following details in your text:
Your Full Names
Phone Number
Your Contact Address
Deposit Slip Number
Bank Branch Paid Into
Date of Payment
Email Address
After sending your text notification to me It Is Now My Turn To Do All the Work Once I hear from you, I will notify my bankers for confirmation. Once they give me the green light, I will package your order and send it to you immediately. It’s that simple.
You will receive your package within the same 24 hours.

(1) (Reply)

Education / Hot Opportunity In A Fast Growing Magazine Company In Africa / Attn: Micro-finance Bank Employee 'Woman-Trafficking'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.