Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos (50426 Views)

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State / / Model College, Ojo Lagos (2006 Set) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Oga Fashola your attention is seriously needed here.
Awori college Ojo Lagos is in need of both God and government intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
More

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Picture loading.......

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fashola uncommon educational transformation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Picture loading.......

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2014

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2014

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Uncommon transformation

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
I don't know if this is a class room or a carpenterly workshop

9 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
APC = change

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fashola is the best governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fowl yansh don open

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mod front page

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by not4sure(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Some of those building was like 2 - 3 yrs old so let me tell you, it is just poor maintenance culture from either the student or you their teacher

46 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by doopsy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow, what a pity, o great awori college, and to think this school has schooled a lot of great people...we shall leave no stone unturned to make things better..."

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by missdebs(f): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
dis government sef

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by okotv(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2014
I have to say this...

While we complain about almost everything, we forget that we also have social responsibilities. This particular school has produced great and well known achievers but the school has been neglected by them. Ask your self this : what have I done or how much have I contributed to the development of my alma Mata While the government has its share, we also do, please always remember to show some love to your alma mata.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by dhantey324(m): 3:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Fashola for vice president. Builds 10 schools in Lagos and we all go deaf (no thanks to tvc and ltv). But seriously, is there no LED in ojo, what are the LGA's doing, who makes sure they work? Shame how government at every level in the land has failed.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gift01: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Ojo Local Government is the most corrupt LG in Lagos. The Alaba road can never be repaired despite the HUGE REVENUE it generates for the LG. This isn't surprising that Awori is left to decay. I just pray they won't sell off the land over there as they've done to every available space in Ojo & Alaba. Unless the election is rigged, APC can't win ojo and pls don't take this personal. Its due to their non-performance. If you doubt me, just tour ojo, alaba and ajangbadi.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by ednut1(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2014
fashola is jst overated. d roads everywhere in lag are all bad. go to ikeja and see for ur self. schools in a state of ruins. he is ntin but an overated cu*t

20 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
not4sure:
Some of those building was like 2 - 3 yrs old so let me tell you, it is just poor maintenance culture from either the student or you their teacher
Poor maintenance from student and teacher indeed! Are d students and teacher responsible to buy chairs, desk. repair d leaking roof etc. Can't u see that the classes is like ordinary carpentry workshop? What are fashola and Lagos state ministry of education doing? I bet you will not say the same thing if the school is not from APC government

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by rozayx5(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2014
cc
seun barcanista firefire nigerianvenom descartes sincere9gerian berem gbawe ceo4eva aljharem omenka atouke ujoinme mynd44 obinoscopy ngwakwe

FRONT PAGE please, this alausa scammers need to be exposed

12 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
rozayx5:
cc
seun barcanista firefire nigerianvenom descartes sincere9gerian berem gbawe ceo4eva aljharem omenka atouke ujoinme mynd44 obinoscopy ngwakwe

FRONT PAGE please, this alausa scammers need to be exposed
Supported! Mod do the needful

10 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Oment5: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
Some mumu Yo-robber people are now blaming ojo local government for the failure of their visionary leader called fash-ole.
I wonder what those ostrich will say if the case has to be about Gej.

Good morning peeps.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by maestroferddi: 8:00am On Nov 19, 2014
So this school is still this dilapidated. I used to live not far away.

Completely unacceptable from the so-called performing governor of Lagos state...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Adeoba10(m): 8:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Noted

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by thin: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Seems Fashola doesn't like Ojo grin cos almost every school from Badagry,Otto upward were rebuilt...or it's prolly the fault of the local government chairmanundecided

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Jinyjagz(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2014
d school is nt dat bad compare to others, went dere last week...blame d school management nt fashola

11 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by kelechiMarie(f): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2014
sadbut what is the LGA chairman doing?Do they just collect allowances and leave all developmental projects to the state?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.