Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Can I Add Weight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Add Weight? (10495 Views)

Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Why Do Men Add Weight After Marriage? / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
the truth is that i have always been on the slim side all my life till i got to ss2 and all of a sudden i became plump,i remained that way till i got to 200 level and everything vanished. I went back to being slim. Nothing special happened,i did not stop eating and the line of things i worry about did not change. Please hw do i get back to being plump? I love being plump.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by BigBizzy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
pix of u or I don't believeeee

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
BigBizzy:
pix of u or I don't believeeee
lol..u go tey
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Eat and eat
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
Eat and eat
lol! Sme1 advised that soyamilk can make a person add flesh,i take it everyday,in addition to 3-square meal,n anythng edible @ home.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
PrettyClare7:
lol! Sme1 advised that soyamilk can make a person add flesh,i take it everyday,in addition to 3-square meal,n anythng edible @ home.
relax you will add weight. Na you go run sef. I used to be like a broomstick until I woke up one morning and couldn't recognize myself

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Anyi3(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
grin
Get pregnant

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you like drink five gallons of milk daily....as long as you still dey uni,worrying about your grades....gp,you probably have a bf....I hope he's giving you peace of mind? If not....enjoy your lepacious status cool....wait till you graduate,get a good job....and get married to the love of your life.,and then hopefully you'll have peace of mind....then you'll blow up again kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Y do u want to add weight?

If it is urgent u can be eating fufu(akpo) 3ce a day(na joke oooo) or stil ask mr Ibu

when fat people won slim,, slim people won fat ha #Naija

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you really wanna gain weight in a healthy way, don't rely on high calorie junk foods that aren't nutritious. The more junk you eat, the more you deprive your body of healthy nutrients
Choose foods with nutritional calories

Eat less- cut out in-between meals

Eat plenty of healthy fats and increase your protein intake
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by uwa1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Abeg driver drop mi 4 here.

Focused, learning and experimenting
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by uwa1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Abeg driver drop mi 4 here.

Focused, learning and experimenting
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Don't worry,when that fat will come,body go tell you.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Wendy80(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
PrettyClare7:
Soyamilk is protein doesn't make one add weight. Infact I use it to check weight, if I have to skip lunch I take it so I don't starve.
Eat more of carbohydrates especially Pastries.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
1. Go on indomie for breakfast and or dinner for one month.

2. Eat late in d nites. From 11 pm upwards.

3. Take ice cream, coke, pap, and eat a lot of butter or mayonnaise in ur bread.

4. Take an appetite stimulant. It will make u hungry and eat, eat, eat.

After 3 months, come and share ya testimony.

Disclaimer: Pls note dat adding weight usually comes with an unwanted side effect called Pot Belly, and Obongproff will not be held responsible for any protrusion in ya belle afta 3 months oh! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Wendy80(f): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Augustbreak:
Don't worry,when that fat will come,body go tell you.

cheesy same thn happened to me. I prayed n prayed to gain weight. I used to be a size 6, then 8. See prayers. During my youth service I got to size 12, I was so happy. When I puto bed I was 14, then later 16 cos of breastfeeding. Omo I started avoiding d mirror cos I Ddnt like what I was seeing. No be person tell me oh. I started working on myself but now I'm back to size 12. Never will I pray to gain weight oh. Lai lai.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
relax you will add weight. Na you go run sef. I used to be like a broomstick until I woke up one morning and couldn't recognize myself
lwkmd! Cnt wait for d tym flesh wil come bk to my body.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
obongproff:
1. Go on indomie for breakfast and or dinner for one month.
2. Eat late in d nites. From 11 pm upwards.
3. Take ice cream, coke, pap, and eat a lot of butter or mayonnaise in ur bread.
4. Take an appetite stimulant. It will make u hungry and eat, eat, eat.
After 3 months, come and share ya testimony.
Disclaimer: Pls note dat adding weight usually comes with an unwanted side effect called Pot Belly, and Obongproff will not be held responsible for any protrusion in ya belle afta 3 months oh! cheesy
hahahahaha hope you will sponsor me for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Zeemoor:
If you really wanna gain weight in a healthy way, don't rely on high calorie junk foods that aren't nutritious. The more junk you eat, the more you deprive your body of healthy nutrients
Choose foods with nutritional calories

Eat less- cut out in-between meals

Eat plenty of healthy fats and increase your protein intake
thanks a lot cos honestly i am not ready to embark on a food spree. Cnt afford to sleep during lectures cos of over-feeding.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
PrettyClare7:
hahahahaha hope you will sponsor me for 3 months.

Lolz! cheesy If u stay around my area, u cd be lucky sha. At least I hav access to 3 cartons of indomie. I cd send it to u as nairaland benefit. But if u dont stay close, sori na bluetooth I go use send am. cheesy

not kidding abt d indomie tin doe.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
iwakolewa:
If you like drink five gallons of milk daily....as long as you still dey uni,worrying about your grades....gp,you probably have a bf....I hope he's giving you peace of mind? If not....enjoy your lepacious status cool....wait till you graduate,get a good job....and get married to the love of your life.,and then hopefully you'll have peace of mind....then you'll blow up again kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
iwakolewa:
ur comment has got my ribs cracking.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
obongproff:

Lolz! cheesy If u stay around my area, u cd be lucky sha. At least I hav access to 3 cartons of indomie. I cd send it to u as nairaland benefit. But if u dont stay close, sori na bluetooth I go use send am. cheesy

not kidding abt d indomie tin doe.
i am packing my travelling bag already,xpct me 3hrs from now.
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
PrettyClare7:
i am packing my travelling bag already,xpct me 3hrs from now.

3 cartons of mimi noodles in 3 hrs! E-Magic! cheesy
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Check if you suffer from thyroid hyperfunction.

It can be treated easily once you know you have it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by okotv(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
even me want to add some pounds but what can I do.

I lost it all in boarding house

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by ichidodo: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Se.x and plenty se.x....
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Wendy80:

cheesy same thn happened to me. I prayed n prayed to gain weight. I used to be a size 6, then 8. See prayers. During my youth service I got to size 12, I was so happy. When I puto bed I was 14, then later 16 cos of breastfeeding. Omo I started avoiding d mirror cos I Ddnt like what I was seeing. No be person tell me oh. I started working on myself but now I'm back to size 12. Never will I pray to gain weight oh. Lai lai.
Lol grin
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anyi3:
grin
Get pregnant
for u abi?
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
obongproff:

3 cartons of mimi noodles in 3 hrs! E-Magic! cheesy
i hv finished eating the one u sent n there are no changes o
Re: How Can I Add Weight? by PrettyClare7(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:
Check if you suffer from thyroid hyperfunction.

It can be treated easily once you know you have it.
noted!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Weight? by beeevan: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Except you are dry like okporoko, i can't understand why one will rather be fat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cheating And Lying Husband: Power Prayer Points For The Wife. / Happy Father's Day To All Men / He Was Dying While His Mum Was Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.