Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

The FRAUD Called Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The FRAUD Called Lagos. (4123 Views)

The Fraud Called Fashola / The Fraud Called Education: Why Are Africans So Dumb? / Why Is Wale Shoyinka Keeping Quite About The Fraud Called Lagos L.g.a Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The FRAUD Called Lagos. by babyhrt(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
The celebrated fraud called Lagos
which is often summarised in the "Lagos is
working"slogan was brought to bare today
right in d very hrt of the city.
To say that ikeja was nearly submerged in
water today ll b an understatement.
the most annoying part is,btw ikeja under bridge and
allen junction, a route dat one cud ply in less
dan 3 minutes turned to 2 hours all because it
rained.
So I begin to wonder...if a celebrated govt
dat get over 4 hundred billion naira
internally generated revenue annually cannot
fix drainages for nearly eight yrs of its
existence,then am really scared as to wht d
future hold for us all as people.
This is nt abt PDP or APC bt its abt d frustration of a tax paying lagosian.my only shoe almost got damaged in dat unfortunate episode.i cud nt just bliv my eyes.the place in question for crying out loud is nt one of d slums around bt d capital of the state.the governor sits just a few kilometres from d scene of the madness.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by brownlord: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
The fact that the Aggrieved Peoples Congress of Nairaland APCN always turn a blind eye to this evil even though most of them reside in Lagos and suffer from this nonsense, i have said times without number, APC is not different from PDP, the only difference is APC have some smart rogues as governors who while stealing will be calling someone else a thief. How can a state be govern by tinubu for 16 years and can't provide water for it's citizen, i dare any of the APC members residing in lagos to tell us how many of them get's water from Lagos state water board. Today the APC women leader on nairaland ( berem ) is singing atiku's praise on one thread in home page, should aninih and monday osumbor wake up today and declare for APC they automatically become progressives.

24 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
brownlord,you can make comments without mentioning my name.
what the heck is wrong with you saTANists?

10 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by babyhrt(m): 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:
berem...mayb u shud respond to d frustration I expressed in my post.like I said its nt abt pdp or apc.if u were in ikeja this evening,oh my God u might as well b d one creating this tread.

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by brownlord: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
berem:

Never, i won't stop banging your head until you get some sense, where you not just liccking atiku's corcck on the thread in homepage because he is now a progressthieves, a man that was corrupt and loot all through his time as VP, now he's your messiah, As for the bold part, thunder fire you all, paid robots paid to deceive people on the internet

21 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by ola6: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
We are tired of Lagos traffic, floods and over zealous lastma officials!

Yet we pay 150 naira or 300 naira depending on the route you take to lekki.

WE ARE TIRED!

Tinubu and fashola GO and D**

13 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by pendy79: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
When people who come online to spew rubbish AMD illiteracy driven gist about flooding.

Maybe the state government should play God and prevent rain from falling. Is there no drainage in Allen or from Omens underwrite? Is there any road built in lagos without drainage facility?

Go look up what flash flooding means? I'm sure the citizens of new jersey and new York should blame their government for hurricane and tornado too.

Maybe when some people can do us the honour of returning to their villages, we can have breathing space in lagos to breathe some sensible fresh air.

25 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by pendy79: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
When people who come online to spew rubbish AMD illiteracy driven gist about flooding.

Maybe the state government should play God and prevent rain from falling. Is there no drainage in Allen or from ikeja underbrigde? Is there any road built in lagos without drainage facility?

Go look up what flash flooding means? I'm sure the citizens of new jersey and new York should blame their government for hurricane and tornado and flood on the road during a heavy downfall.

Maybe when some people can do us the honour of returning to their villages, we can have breathing space in lagos to breathe some sensible fresh air.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Fashola was handed a fully developed federal capital territory, Lagos. Just to maintain the infrastructure, Fashola can not. I wonder what he is doing with the huge revenue money (external and internal).
Sadly too, some dimwits are praising him and even recommending Fashola for president. President for where? Fashola will fail woefully. Fashola is a failure!

25 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
pendy79:
[s]When people who come online to spew rubbish AMD illiteracy driven gist about flooding.

Maybe the state government should play God and prevent rain from falling. Is there no drainage in Allen or from Omens underwrite? Is there any road built in lagos without drainage facility?

Go look up what flash flooding means? I'm sure the citizens of new jersey and new York should blame their government for hurricane and tornado too.

Maybe when some people can do us the honour of returning to their villages, we can have breathing space in lagos to breathe some sensible fresh air.[/s]
go and hide yourself in shame.

25 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Alphaoscar: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ op, the problem you sited is not caused by lack of drainage facilities because I worked around Allen before and I know very well that all the roads around that axis were built with drainage facilities and maintained by the drainage gang of the MOE. The government is doing a lot to tackle the flooding problem and i hope there will be a lasting solution to it.

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Alphaoscar: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
jamace:
Fashola was handed a fully developed federal capital territory, Lagos. Just to maintain the infrastructure, Fashola can not. I wonder what he is doing with the huge revenue money (external and internal).
Sadly too, some dimwits are praising him and even recommending Fashola for president. President for where? Fashola will fail woefully. Fashola is a failure!

You guys not to bury your heads in shame for saying fashola was handed a fully developed FCT by the federal government.

did you guys even know how Lagos looked like before the advent of Tinubu/fashola administration?? Lagos was more of a jungle city where nothing seems to be working.

5 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by emmysoftyou: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
eko oni baje o...
sometime i dont know if this slogan is sarcastic...?
eko oni baje o...
sometime i wonder if this statement is ironical.......?
eko oni baje o...
sometime i do not know if this word is just a phrase..?
eko oni baje o...
sometime i wonder if it s just a political sentence.....?

None of my above sentence or statement is correct so dont copy it or trust it because they will fail you...
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by khattab02: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2014
pendy79:

gbam! U make korrect sense joor! I don't really know how the terrain of lagos is? but I think being a riverine area makes it difficult for it to easily empties its heavy rainfall, though there should be big drainage system to help out. Niger state (city of minna) to be precised, has big drainage channels across the city to help drain out rainfall quickly and easily. If it were to be in a riverine area, the story might change a bit.

Eko o ni baje ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by khattab02: 2:41am On Nov 19, 2014
'' my only shoe almost got damaged'' lol....
Op sorry eh! E dey happen. I remember one time wey I wet from head to body to toe, the rain no still gree me stop, na one of those experience. While rain still dey fall there, harmattan don dey set in for most parts of the North.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by manck2: 2:42am On Nov 19, 2014
shocked angry

4 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by malele(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2014
babyhrt:
The celebrated fraud called Lagos
which is often summarised in the "Lagos is
working"slogan was brought to bare today
right in d very hrt of the city.
To say that ikeja was nearly submerged in
water today ll b an understatement.
the most annoying part is,btw ikeja under bridge and
allen junction, a route dat one cud ply in less
dan 3 minutes turned to 2 hours all because it
rained.
So I begin to wonder...if a celebrated govt
dat get over 4 hundred billion naira
internally generated revenue annually cannot
fix drainages for nearly eight yrs of its
existence,then am really scared as to wht d
future hold for us all as people.
This is nt abt PDP or APC bt its abt d frustration of a tax paying lagosian.my only shoe almost got damaged in dat unfortunate episode.i cud nt just bliv my eyes.the place in question for crying out loud is nt one of d slums around bt d capital of the state.the governor sits just a few kilometres from d scene of the madness.
A state that get montly allocation in biLlions, a state that generates billions montly via revenue, a state that borrows billions, has nothing to show for it.
Instead of the citizens to hold that governor in charge Of that state accountable, dey prefer calling another governor that has transformed his state with just Federal allocation to a wonderland and built one of the best stadium in africa names.
Really yourobas love Propaganda and eye service

5 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by White007(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2014
pendy79:

Reread your post for substance, after reading, do you think you 're making any sense?

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by tit(f): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Lagos is just too bad.
if one day rain fall everywhere water!
if two-days rain fall, better stay at home.
Fashola used carpenters to build the gutter.
He did not want to empower the sagacious engineers we have in lagos.
what is the use of building a gutter when it cannot take care of 1 week rain (before you talk of 100 years rain)?
good engineers build gutter for 100 years rain.

ha ha ha
if 1 month rain come, Lagos will turn to china.
fake!

fashola and tinubu have turned lagos into a laughing ....

4 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by tit(f): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2014
sorry oo, my sister
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by jamace(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2014
Alphaoscar:

You guys not to bury your heads in shame for saying fashola was handed a fully developed FCT by the federal government.

did you guys even know how Lagos looked like before the advent of Tinubu/fashola administration?? Lagos was more of a jungle city where nothing seems to be working.

Lagos as a FCT a jungle? Stop that! Thou shall not lie just because you want to defend Fashola. As small as Lagos is, Fashola is finding it hard to administer well.

4 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by whitecat2: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2014
Stuppidd people! Even some parts of mighty throne of USA almost got submerged in September and they are still mopping and sending aids there. I don't know if we should punch holes in you anti-Apc heads and hand you to Fashola and Tinubu as straws to drink up the water. Foools who don't know that this is what most coastal towns of the world are dealing with now especially in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2014
babyhrt:
berem...mayb u shud respond to d frustration I expressed in my post.like I said its nt abt pdp or apc.if u were in ikeja this evening,oh my God u might as well b d one creating this tread.
Ogbeni, I have worked in Allen avenue at Ikeja before and have experienced the floods so many times. It isn't a new thing and it occurs any time it rains heavily. The floods quickly disappear (flash food) and doesn't stay because of the good drainage systems. So how is it the fault of Fashola and APC?

6 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by pendicle: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2014
White007:

Reread your post for substance, after reading, do you think you 're making any sense?

I think the autocorrect feature changed the words from ikeja underbrigde that he had wanted to write if you follow the thread.
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by omenka(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2014
@op. You opened this thread feigning neutrality (ie neither Cankerworm or Progressive) so I decided to taka a moment to peruse your posts and I'm compelled to say you are damn liar and a hypocrite.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2014
People are dunces!
Even some areas in the US get flooded when necessary!

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2014
babyhrt:
Madam Op, how long did it take for the flood to disappear ofter the rain? Go and read up flash floods, Lagos is far below sea level.

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2014
brownlord:
The fact that the Aggrieved Peoples Congress of Nairaland APCN always turn a blind eye to this evil even though most of them reside in Lagos and suffer from this nonsense, i have said times without number, APC is not different from PDP, the only difference is APC have some smart rogues as governors who while stealing will be calling someone else a thief. How can a state be govern by tinubu for 16 years and can't provide water for it's citizen, i dare any of the APC members residing in lagos to tell us how many of them get's water from Lagos state water board. Today the APC women leader on nairaland ( berem ) is singing atiku's praise on one thread in home page, should aninih and monday osumbor wake up today and declare for APC they automatically become progressives.
Keep up this disgrace all over the cyberspace.

2 Likes

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
jamace:
i dont fink u are up to 20yrs yet,cos if u are a matured guy,u will know d diffrence btwn d lagos of tinubu and fashola to d lagos of d 1990's and 1980's.....
Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Keep up this disgrace all over the cyberspace.
that guy is just pathetic! I don't know if he uses his brain at all to post comments.

Mtscheeew!

1 Like

Re: The FRAUD Called Lagos. by walemoney007(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2014
[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Tinubu In Battle Royale / “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari / Amaechi Removed As Buhari’s 2019 Campaign Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.