Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? (2743 Views)

What Ve U Achieve So Far In This Year (jan-dec 1) / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / What Ve U Gain On Nairaland ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by holatin(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Have you ever been ban on nairaland and what is d reason behind your ban ?
mine I yab an op, didn't know the op was a mod, as if that wasn't enough the op is also SEUN OSEWA, d landlord of nairaland.
I was ban for a day but it seems like a week to me.
so guys share your ban stories

1 Like

Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by weezii(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
As a matter of fact, am currently on a Ban sef

2 Likes

Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by holatin(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
weezii:
As a matter of fact, am currently on a Ban sef
hahahahaha tell me what prompt your ban
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Ishilove: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Yep I've been banned. it was during the Nairaland Gari Uprising some years back. i posted "So how does this change the price og gari in the market", and before you can say ''IJEBU GARI!!!'', madam mukina2 dashed me a three-day ban. That was my first ever ban on Nairaland, and i can still remember the shock i felt like it happened yesterday. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by osile2012: 2:24am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=15pt]Some people name here na BAN-ABAS . Mods and Spermbutt don ban them tire grin grin grin[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by ritababe(f): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Yep I've been banned. it was during the Nairaland Gari Uprising some years back. i posted "So how does this change the price og gari in the market", and before you can say ''IJEBU GARI!!!'', madam mukina2 dashed me a three-day ban. That was my first ever ban on Nairaland, and i can still remember the shock i felt like it happened yesterday. grin

eyaaa sorry oh
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by usermane(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2014
I have been banned for telling the truth in Islam section. The usual accusation by the mod is posting wrong information.

Right now, am under another ban from that section. You can read more here; www.nairaland.com/2001620/because-article
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by weezii(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2014
I was banned for 24hours generally on NL by spambot then till. Nov 27 by a Mod.

Reason was cos I opened a thread in Celebrity and Romance section and Sexuality to counter all these bloggers who didn't wanna post about Kim Kardashians nudes that period it surfaced online about last week.

The threads bloggers opened is jus filled with links.

Yea I knew I broke some rules in Romance esp but na the 27th ban I no understand.

Well if you've never been banned on NL, you've not become a NL'er yet.

www.nairaland.com/1995802/kim-kardashians-nudes-notblogger-na
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by EzePromoe: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2014
I chop plenty ban under Sexkillz regime but since them oust am, I never chop even half ban apart from the routine Auntyspermboat molest angry . But I still dey miss my guy too much.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by woky: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Yes, but Only on the religion section, bros I always get banned every week by the mods and spambot angry. The most annoying of it all is the spambot becos I don't get released by the mods, even if I mail them, they turn 'eyes right' at it and pretend never to see my mail sad Humbledbygrace was very good then in ignoring my mails and has never given attention to any of my complaint. sad

The one that got my hrt broken grin grin was that of Mynd44, the dude gave me 4days ban when he was newly appointed as the religion mod and haven't spent 2days as mod when he gave me that ban. After serving the pathetic 4days ban, I tabled my complaint on the complaint thread but the dude threatened to give me another 1week ban if I shout further angry
anyway that was when the religion section was very hot and active..
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by teemanbastos(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Some people name here na BAN-ABAS . Mods and Spermbutt don ban them tire grin grin grin[/size]
BANabas, bro dia is God o..ahahaha grin
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by holatin(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
does mod na god of themselves on nairaland
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by holatin(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2014
weezii:
I was banned for 24hours generally on NL by spambot then till. Nov 27 by a Mod.

Reason was cos I opened a thread in Celebrity and Romance section and Sexuality to counter all these bloggers who didn't wanna post about Kim Kardashians nudes that period it surfaced online about last week.

The threads bloggers opened is jus filled with links.

Yea I knew I broke some rules in Romance esp but na the 27th ban I no understand.

Well if you've never been banned on NL, you've not become a NL'er yet.

www.nairaland.com/1995802/kim-kardashians-nudes-notblogger-na
true tootoo oro
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by holatin(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2014
woky:
Yes, but Only on the religion section, bros I always get banned every week by the mods and spambot angry. The most annoying of it all is the spambot becos I don't get released by the mods, even if I mail them, they turn 'eyes right' at it and pretend never to see my mail sad Humbledbygrace was very good then in ignoring my mails and has never given attention to any of my complaint. sad

The one that got my hrt broken was that of Mynd44, the dude gave me 4days ban when he was newly appointed as the religion mod and haven't spent 2days as mod when he gave me that ban. After serving the pathetic 4days ban, I tabled my complaint on the complaint thread but the dude threatened to give me another 1week ban if I shout further angry
some of those mod dey think na everlasting post them hold, no remember dat anything can happen.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by woky: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:

some of those mod dey think na everlasting post them hold, no remember dat anything can happen.
Weting those mod do me ehh
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by jobsat34(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
holatin:
Have you ever been ban on nairaland and what is d reason behind your ban ?
mine I yab an op, didn't know the op was a mod, as if that wasn't enough the op is also SEUN OSEWA, d landlord of nairaland.
I was ban for a day but it seems like a week to me.
so guys share your ban stories

Looking forward to that time....
I hope the ban would be a record breaking one sha...

*abeg na joke oo, atleast for the sake of ESMERALDAR, NEIGHY, JBLUV55, any time i commit a ban_able offence, make una forgive me oo...*
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by ebamma3: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
i can see, so na that reason make u report my brother give mods. were dem ban am for a week abi?
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
woky:

The one that got my hrt broken was that of Mynd44, the dude gave me 4days ban when he was newly appointed as the religion mod and haven't spent 2days as mod when he gave me that ban. After serving the pathetic 4days ban, I tabled my complaint on the complaint thread but the dude threatened to give me another 1week ban if I shout further angry
See as you talk without getting facts, you think mods are crazy? All we do is just ban for no reason Make I check your ban log before I come back to you fully.

^ ^ Just kidding, please accept my sincere apologies wherever I did you wrong.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by woky: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
See as you talk without getting facts, you think mods are crazy? All we do is just ban for no reason Make I check your ban log before I come back to you fully.

^ ^ Just kidding, please accept my sincere apologies wherever I did you wrong.
Lolz Accepted dear! cheesy But una for pity me small nau wink
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:38am On Nov 19, 2014
woky:
Lolz Accepted dear! cheesy But una for pity me small nau wink
you've been a good boy in my days coz I never banned you just that spambot was on ur case.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Ishilove: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2014
ebamma3:
i can see, so na that reason make u report my brother give mods. were dem ban am for a week abi?
Errr, I don't know what you're talking about... undecided
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by ebamma3: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Errr, I don't know what you're talking about... undecided
hungryboy rings a bell?
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Ishilove: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2014
ebamma3:
hungryboy rings a bell?
Hungryboy broke rule 2, hence the ban.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by ebamma3: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Hungryboy broke rule 2, hence the ban.
and u did same, but u are still here
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
I hail una o!
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
BAN on Nairaland don tire me... Most especially by AUTOBOT abi na SPAMBOT... it was because of that boy seun created that I had to deactivate my ledafaze account.... ...maybe the thing don tag my account... who knows the kain programming seun code for there... anything I post na so so block... tar..
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Teespice(f): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have been banned twice

by a mod and the spambot.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebamma3:
and u did same, but u are still here
Is that what he told you? Go and ask him again, and this time, insist on the truth.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Adesiji77: 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
I opened a thread and provided the source of the information. Before you can say ''Jack Robinson" , i got banned by antispambot for 24 hours or so.

I was miffed because it was unjust; the link was to the newspaper's website (where the information was published) and not a blog.

In spite of the fact that i reported the matter to the mods and the supermod, there was no action on their part. Had to serve the full duration of the ban despite my desire to participate in an ongoing discussion on another thread embarassed
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:

Is that what he told you? Go and ask him again, and this time, insist on the truth.

If it is rule 2, almost everyone na him get fault. Tar! Abuse is raining here and there on Nairaland and some people wont be here if not for that... while one of my friend has never commented on any thread cos of this same thing....

Its like GEJ... food for some and poison for others... lol
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by lanxlot(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
jux 1ces, I no knw Wetin I do sef. I no knw d pson wen ban me....mah bind and cast am.
Re: ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? by KillerBeauty(f): 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Before the Nl tsunmi d mod in travel section ban me till Jan 20 2020. Thank God 4 those hackers that set me free from d prison. Since them I don't post much with ths my new account, I hate when they ban me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Getting On My Nerves / Pics:woman Gets Arrested For Breaking Into Chris Brown’s House / Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.