Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) (29731 Views)

Construction Of A Low Cost Three Bedroom bungalow In Suleja / National Theatre, Lagos Gets Face-Lift (photo) / Buy A Plot Of Land With C Of O@awoyaya Ajah@the Rate Of 4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
semitunde:
This is the mos pictorialy detailed thread iI've seen on this section.

Good job op.

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by LeBlack: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Muyesky:
cool

Great job sir.

I need idea of the cost of building this exact design?
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by hardhedhoyin(m): 8:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello sir, how much is the total estimate for this project
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by 1kinggy(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Excellent job. It shows you are proud of your job and the quality you deliver.
i'd keep your number for my next house and my friends.

Good job!
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
1kinggy:
Excellent job. It shows you are proud of your job and the quality you deliver.
i'd keep your number for my next house and my friends.

Good job!
.Thank you sir
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by bluaero(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Muyesky:

.Thank you sir

This is an excellent presentation. What is the cost estimate if i were to do something like this? Just a rough estimate. Great job bro.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2016
bluaero:

This is an excellent presentation. What is the cost estimate if i were to do something like this? Just a rough estimate. Great job bro.

Above 30M
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by bluaero(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Muyesky:

Above 30M

Ok thanks.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
God abeg bless my hustle make I slap Devil
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
I swear I over trip for this house o..make God bless me abundantly asap..i must commend your well done job sir..you are indeed a prof in this field of your..haji mufutau I no go lie dis building dey make me over think o,only you know why @ haji mufutau..
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
saheedbadmus:
I swear I over trip for this house o..make God bless me abundantly asap..i must commend your well done job sir..you are indeed a prof in this field of your..haji mufutau I no go lie dis building dey make me over think o,only you know why @ haji mufutau..

Don't worry Saheed. Nah small small the snake dey take climb trees. The person wey built small house go build a big beautiful one in future.
God will help us all... And Yes, Muyesky really tried for the house... very good Builder and Contractor.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy New year
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Mail sent
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Following....
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Contact us
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Contact us smiley
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by bizzibodi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Good work,I see staircase do bungalow has staircase?
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
bizzibodi:
Good work,I see staircase do bungalow has staircase?

Unless a staircase to nowhere, like in this yeye Contractor/Builder picture. smiley
God help us.

Hajji M.

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by gbadexy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

Unless a staircase to nowhere, like in this yeye Contractor/Builder picture. smiley
God help us.

Hajji M.
This one must have been a decking at one point before deciding to roof it.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Cold141114(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

God help us.

Hajji M.

I don't think it's useless
Maybe the house is been planned for two story or more before
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Cold141114(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
And any tiler here that need joinman or assistant or someone that can link me with tiler for joinman

Abeg!!!!!!
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by bizzibodi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

God help us.

Hajji M.
Where does yur staircase let to?I just curious about how d roof can contain a room.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
bizzibodi:

Where does yur staircase let to?I just curious about how d roof can contain a room.

That is what I was talking about sarcastically... that staircase is stupid and leads to nowhere. The builder does not know his work.
There is no need for staircase in a bungalow build.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Cold141114:

I don't think it's useless
Maybe the house is been planned for two story or more before

And that is the way to build a staircase for one or more story? NO. Look at it closely.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
gbadexy:

This one must have been a decking at one point before deciding to roof it.

Even if that was the case, but you can see that even the stairs from the ground does not link to any of the upper floor. You wanna see another one?

Hajji M.

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by gbadexy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

Even if that was the case, but you can see that even the stairs from the ground does not link to any of the upper floor. You wanna see another one?

Hajji M.
shocked shocked grin grin
People don't give construction work to a tailor.
I can only imagine what must be going through the builder's mind then.
The bricklayers probably thought they are experiencing new concept in building beyond their scope grin
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by mufutau55(m): 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
gbadexy:

shocked shocked grin grin
People don't give construction work to a tailor.
I can only imagine what must be going through the builder's mind then.
The bricklayers probably thought they are experiencing new concept in building beyond their scope grin

You don kill me with laugh o. Tailor ke?
We have builders from hell o.
If this was my house, I will look for a way of removing them at any cost to save me from embarrasement.

Hajji M.
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by gbadexy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

If this was my house, I will look for a way of removing them at any cost to save me from embarrasement.

Hajji M.
Exactly sir. Nobody would get used to such sight in the neighborhood. They would always wonder what the owner intended to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Muyesky(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

grin
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by Vires: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Muyesky:

grin
Very interesting thread, beautiful house too.
The only thing I felt they should have done differently was to have raised the house at least 450mm above the compound level
Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by kiekie1(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2020
HURRY! GENUS TALL TUBULAR 12v 230a CARBON BATTERY NOW AVAILABLE!!

features:
1. Improved extra backup time upto 45 mins as compare to 220Ah
2. Cyclic life of the battery is higher as per attached specs
3. Due to Carbon Technology it reduces water consumption
4. Most importantly battery charges faster due to Carbon Technology and save electricity consumption
5. Standard two years warranty

Price: N125,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP LINE::: 081-703-85620

Re: Reconstruction Diary Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Ajah (the Face Lift) by kiekie1(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Felicity lithium batteries are also available for order !

Felicity batteries comes in various capacity ratings in kwh but those who don't get this do confuse ahms conversion / interpretation .

We observe some prospects fall for slight price variations forgetting they might be getting lower capacity at the end .

24v 3.5kwh isn't 200a but 150a capacity rating BUT I rather get 24v 5kwh (slightly higher than 200a) which is bit higher in price and readily available for order!

I have clients seeking for 200a or higher felicity equivalent , they're available in :
24v 5kwh
48v 10kwh & 12.5kwh etc

DISCOUNTED PRICES:

24v 3.5kwh ... 405k
24v 5kwh ...... 490k
48v 7.5kwh ... Updating
48v 10kwh .... 1,120,000

Feel free to reach us for transactions as usual ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Jungle In The City: Story Of A 500-room House Where Tenants Live As Prisoners / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.