Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti (1577 Views)

Photo Of The Day; Woman Files For Divorce After 7 Hour Sex / Man Demands His Wife Bury Him With All His Money / ''I Wish I Coud Just See My Lovely Wife's Face; Read Cobhams Touchy Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti by estellinas(f): 2:09am On Nov 19, 2014
A Saudi Arabian man has asked his wife of just few hours because she isn't what he wants in his wife.
Two young Saudi people had earlier decided to get married without seeing each other not even when it is customary for them to see at least once .
But that is not even the strangest part yet.

After all the ceremony and the bride opened her k veil,he expressed displeasure at her sight and there and then, demanded from her a divorce.
The girl burst into tears and had to be held down by relatives.
May GOD never let us see this o,abi,what is this one again?
Source: http://..com
Re: Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti by AceOfDiamonds(m): 5:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Groom be like... Nooo embarassed embarassed This is bad market! undecided
Re: Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti by estellinas(f): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
@op your story is as fake as tonto dike....
Re: Shocking!man Demands Divorce After Seeing Wife's Face For The First Ti by estellinas(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
It's very true

(1) (Reply)

Again Lady Gaga Strips To Underwear After Her Bizzare Costume / Father, I Wanted A Car, Not A Bible / Nicki Minaj’s Outfit To Vera Wang’s Show Is A Bit Scandalous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.