Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? (5021 Views)

Are You Moving Into A Relationship Too Fast? / What Could Make A Guy Beg For A Relationship Too Soon & Then Want To Be Friends? / Distant Relationship- Too Much Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by zeongeon: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2014
After the sex what next
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by ericessien24: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2014
hmmmm all this girls commenting are the types that do it on the same day and if the guy don't touch them for one week they start saying " you are cheating on me with another girl "
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by ericessien24: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2014
hmmmm all this girls commenting are the types that dp it on the same day and if the guy don't touch them for one week they start saying " you are cheating on me with another girl "
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Stanleyafam(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Must you have sex in a relatlshp?

Yes!
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Stanleyafam(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2014
zeongeon:
After the sex what next

More sex
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by okiezman(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Forget abt sex,you can have a healthy relatlsp without sex.

Story. Yu just preaching what yu ain't doing? angry
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
farano:
Na wa na so d thing dey hungry una? undecidedI concur
. No....like say na only us e dey sweet Abi ?
okiezman:

Story. Yu just preaching what yu ain't doing? angry
farano:
Na wa na so d thing dey hungry una? undecidedI concur
. No....like say na only us e dey sweet Abi ?
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
let's be realistic,it's almost very impossible.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
i think a year is ok;afterall na d tin wey u go chop for lifetime wey b say na u go dey tired self.Endure bro d lord is ur muscle and if u no fit hold body u can try d alternative......
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Me sef dey wonder oooo
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Me sef dey wonder oooo
Dnt mind them,they are behavin as if sex is the key to a relatlshp.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by koko12(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jesus is Lord o..... non sexual relationships last longer and more purposeful

2 Likes

Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Fweshdude(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:
What the f_uck do you mean by this??

So you mean you`ve ne'er f_ucked before??
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
cant there be a relationshion without sex?is sex a must @op.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by moneyhungry(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
ireneony:
to me is too early. when you want to date why not keep him/her in a friend zone first. relationship works better like that, is not all about sex. I prefer companion to sex.
Nice godly story...
Are you related to the gods?. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by dechandel(f): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
A day is even too long undecided
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
See em mouth grin
jampro123:
It is okay if the relationship is based on pure friendship. Before you jump up ladies what I meant by pure friendship is she does not ask for money or insist that I foot her bills cool. For me I can go without sex in a relationship that is not costing me money. When I have to spend my cash then she better prepare to give me some fun wink grin
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by kelechiMarie(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
sex on the first date or after two months it makes no difference.You're either engaged in pre-marital sex or you're not
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by ReVizz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
must you be in relationship before you have sex??
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by chisombenedicta(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
kendrick93:
2months and u still havn't bleeped her..and i'm sure u must hav been spendin on her without no returns. guy u are slacking,step up ur game
is life all about gve nd take?nawa for u oh
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Vado(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
claireshan:
Too Shortgrin

Washere, correct girl. cheesy
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
please what is sexcan someone explain more better.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
chidiezeh:
Answers needed!!!!!!

after 2 months and you never fucckk

bros you don enter friendzone
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
zeongeon:
After the sex what next

more sex
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Biggty(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
It already too late, what have the both of you doing for the past two months?
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:

sex is when you open you hole aka (ppussyy) and I insert my black mamba

understand? Or do you need practical....olosho like you
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by chidiezeh(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Biggty:
It already too late, what have the both of you doing for the past two months?
nothing ooh
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by moneyhungry(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
kelechiMarie:
sex on the first date or after two months it makes no difference.You're either engaged in pre-marital sex or you're not
Abeg clap for yourself.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by moneyhungry(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
Check your pm, I've explained everything.
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by kelechiMarie(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
moneyhungry:

Abeg clap for yourself.
clap clap cla claaa clapgrin
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vado:

Washere, correct girl. cheesy
Correct boy
Re: Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? by Cwaya(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Its not as if its a must oo, aunty but hey, sometimes you dont plan it and the next phrase will be "It Just Happened"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In A Woman / How cute is this! / What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.