Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat (1302 Views)

If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
yes! i know what i am saying. you will see them putting on clothes that rather present them as single chicks....to make them selves more marketable they don't wear their wedding rings. don't tell me they are trying to look sexy foor their husband please! how about looking decent for her kids? she should strike a balance between looking sexy for her husband and looking decent for her children coz they (the children) look up to her...
now here is why they are likely to cheat: just two reasons
1. they make themselves vulnerable to single guys: dressing as though you are single would attract handsome young men to you. and you and i know women cant resist handsome guys like me, so why tempt yourself by attracting irresistible handsome men to yourself?
2. she probably dresses like that so that single guys would come woo her...you know this is her expectation if she often does not wear her wedding ring
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by xynerise: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
So they have clothes for single women?

OK, married women should only tie wrapper?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by clubone05: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Not always true
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2014
How do single girls dress. Women should be decent and not vulgar or obscene; married or not. It shouldn't be by dressing like a nun that'll confer fidelity on a married woman.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
xynerise:
So they have clothes for single women?

OK, married women should only tie wrapper?
life is in stages. do you still wear those shoes with shining lights you wore as a baby? ..the most annoying are those ones with long sagging breasts and flat ass putting on tight jeans and shirts.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Most men r guilty of not wearing thr rings mr man....
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Super story

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by xynerise: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
life is in stages. do you still wear those shoes with shining lights you wore as a baby? ..the most annoying are those ones with long sagging breasts and flat ass putting on tight jeans and shirts.
Are you saying married women should dress decent while single women should enjoy dressing like a harlot?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by kendrick93(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2014
xynerise:

Are you saying married women should dress decent while single women should enjoy dressing like a harlot?
a married woman can still be sexy and decent with her dressing without looking lyk a hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2014
xynerise:

noo...not at all
this might help you get my point: if a baby is running around naked it is considered normal but when an adult does same(walks naked) it is seen as abnormal(madness). #Life is in stages and these married women need to recognize this

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by STENON(f): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Articul8(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
yes! i know what i am saying. you will see them putting on clothes that rather present them as single chicks....to make them selves more marketable they don't wear their wedding rings. don't tell me they are trying to look sexy foor their husband please! how about looking decent for her kids? she should strike a balance between looking sexy for her husband and looking decent for her children coz they (the children) look up to her...
1. they make themselves vulnerable to single guys: dressing as though you are single would attract handsome young men to her. and you and i know women cant resist handsome guys like me, so why tempt yourself by attracting irresistible handsome men to yourself?
2. she probably dresses like that so that single guys would come woo her...you know this is her expectation if she often does not wear her wedding ring
your opinion is very correct. Dem plenty!
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2014
kendrick93:
a married woman can still be sexy and decent with her dressing without looking lyk a hoe
you are on point like ponkwem. tell em

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by xynerise: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
noo...not at all
this might help you get my point: if a baby is running around naked it is considered normal but when an adult does same(walks naked) it is seen as abnormal(madness). #Life is in stages and these married women need to recognize this
So a 30yr old single Lady is a baby? Your illustration sucks

Married or single, they are both women
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2014
xynerise:

So a 30yr old single Lady is a baby? Your illustration sucks
i just gave you a scenario that compares a baby and an adult...is it not obvious that a 30years old is an adult? well, by baby i was referring to kids that still play with sand...your understanding sucks. #God.Forgives.I.Dont

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by BreezyRita(f): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2014
Well, I know there are some things married women shouldn't be caught wearing.......
But I'd go for segxy any day!
Neways, I don't dress indecently. Never have. Won't start now.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by pasqal09: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2014
BreezyRita:
Well, I know there are some things married women shouldn't be caught wearing.......
But I'd go for segxy any day!
Neways, I don't dress indecently. Never have. Won't start now.
What's a segxy?
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Please how do married women dress?
No one has an excuse to dress indecently...whether Married/Single!

I don't support going out without wedding band though. I can't do it...I don't support anyone doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by farano(f): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2014
adonbilivit:
1. they make themselves vulnerable to single guys: dressing as though you are single would attract handsome young men to you. and you and i know women cant resist handsome guys like me, so why tempt yourself by attracting irresistible handsome men to yourself?
You're taking panadol for another man's headache...Reserve those gospels for your wife
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by ifex370(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by ionsman: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
This kind one go marry dey tell e wife to dey wear buluku. Op,your points don't hold water.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by BreezyRita(f): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2014
pasqal09:

What's a segxy?
cheesy grin Sexy....
Blame NL's auto correction bot
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by 100Cents: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
I am not going to comment here..
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I don't support going out without wedding band though. I can't do it...I don't support anyone doing it.
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by adonbilivit: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

not trying to promote indecency either. But we both know it is trending and its pathetic. now i understand most single ladies engage in this coz they feel other girls might outshine them and get married while they stay single....but why would a married woman join the bandwagon? she is off the market
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Married women have to dress in a mature and decent way .
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by emilyone(f): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2014
@op
What about those married women whose husbands encourages to dress sexy?
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by izaray(f): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2014
farano:
You're taking panadol for another man's headache...Reserve those gospels for your wife

Seconded, even during marriage preparation classes, they do advice wives to dress well, and look good for ur husband e.t.c

@Poster, just keep all d wrappers and deeper life blouse for ur wife, and if you come back here with any complain, na ifa go handle you by himself, no more NL
Re: Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat by PrincessB1(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Adonbilivitundecided

(1) (Reply)

OPINION-A Tattooed Lady Can't Be A Virgin / Woman Watching 50 Shades Of Grey In Mexico Arrested For Masturbating... / The Power Of Love - World’s Strongest Dwarf To Wed 6ft Tall Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.