Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

How About Sesame Seed? Lets Help Each Others - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How About Sesame Seed? Lets Help Each Others (772 Views)

Supply Of Melon(egusi) And Sesame Seed / Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / Local Suppliers Of Cocoa Beans, Sesame Seed,cashew, Cassava Chips And Ginger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About Sesame Seed? Lets Help Each Others by Zhedoga: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Hi,
Am writing this to invite all genuine farmers and marketers of sesame seed that the season has began already in some parts of the north while some parts are expecting their harvest any moment from now.
sesame can generate you money more than you can ever imagined but it can also put u in danger! hence having the basic knowledge about this product and the know how in the business may save u of a lot of wahala in the future.
if you are truly into this business and u need a comprehensive list of all the locations to buy get this product from direct farmers that you dont need to pay much, just let me know or lets even arrange for you to come while you are taken to where you can survey for different products.
pls dont call me if you just want to show how smart you are, because i will knw and even if you send me an email , i wll spam you.
Reach me on this or send me an email via. 08068156673, princechris2000@gmail.com
Re: How About Sesame Seed? Lets Help Each Others by unibenstudent1(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Unibenstudent:
happy Sunday,the gal that allows her brother use her nairaland account.
so what's how ur Sunday going?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry / Livestock Farming / Importers Of Frozen Fish Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.