Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,826 members, 7,798,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. (14565 Views)

MTN Free Wifi Roaming App / Precautions Before Using Wifi Connection / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2014
This is all about "getting free hotspots" not some kind of tutorial on "how to hack".

Need to stay connected? Don't panic. There are several ways you can find free WiFi wherever you are.
If you want a quick and easy way to scan your area to find the closest hotspots, check out a free app called WeFi. WeFi lists over 200 million WiFi hotspots around the world so you'll never have to go too far to find a connection.

Another thing to consider is your cable company. Depending on your provider, you may already have free WiFi access.
Another way to connect is by tethering. Tethering is a feature that turns your smartphone into a portable WiFi hotspot. Most smartphones have this capability already built in. To activate it, go into your WiFi settings and enable your "personal hotspot" option. Once it's set, your phone will appear as an available WiFi network, so you can share -- or "tether" -- your phone's connection to your laptop or tablet.
There's one thing to watch out for, though. Tethering does tend to use up your phone's data plan pretty quickly, so check your network's terms and conditions first so you don't get hit with any unwanted charges.
No internet? No problem! Give these options a try and you'll be able to find a free connection, anytime, anywhere.
Did you find this helpful?

*****MODIFIED*****
This is not some hacking tutorial. Many NL are of the notion that it is. Tutorial on hacking is a lenghty job which the OP is not ready to take on. But, if you still want to know how to hack WPA, WEP, WPA2-PSK, there are sites i could direct you to but majority wont understand the procedures thereby getting REALLY frustrated like some are getting right now. Those sites offered step-by-step tutorial on hacking wifi even if password-enabled. I cant guarantee successful hacking on these tutorial.
You can get an app that hack excellently here http://thewifihacker.com/
or you can see epistles on hacking here http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-wi-fi-cracking-wpa2-psk-passwords-using-aircrack-ng-0148366/
http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/crack-wi-fi-passwords-with-your-android-phone-and-get-free-internet-0139261/
http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how-to/hack-wi-fi-cracking-wpa2-psk-passwords-with-cowpatty-0148423/

Follow those links and i wish you(especially Nigerians) BoL.

Hope this cool some "hot-heads" down.
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by overdrive(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is d wefi free on playstore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by lanicky(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thankz....@Op
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkie14:
Need to stay connected? Don't panic. There are several ways you can find free WiFi wherever you are.
If you want a quick and easy way to scan your area to find the closest hotspots, check out a free app called WeFi. WeFi lists over 200 million WiFi hotspots around the world so you'll never have to go too far to find a connection.

Another thing to consider is your cable company. Depending on your provider, you may already have free WiFi access.
Another way to connect is by tethering. Tethering is a feature that turns your smartphone into a portable WiFi hotspot. Most smartphones have this capability already built in. To activate it, go into your WiFi settings and enable your "personal hotspot" option. Once it's set, your phone will appear as an available WiFi network, so you can share -- or "tether" -- your phone's connection to your laptop or tablet.
There's one thing to watch out for, though. Tethering does tend to use up your phone's data plan pretty quickly, so check your network's terms and conditions first so you don't get hit with any unwanted charges.
No internet? No problem! Give these options a try and you'll be able to find a free connection, anytime, anywhere.
Did you find this helpful?
U av no idea wat u talkn bout o, the wifi tingy isn't applicable here where u can hardly c a wifi connection in ur neighbourhood. So stop promoting what isn't applicable here

15 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by olempe(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettyboi1989:

U av no idea wat u talkn bout o, the wifi tingy isn't applicable here where u can hardly c a wifi connection in ur neighbourhood. So stop promoting what isn't applicable here
My sentiments exactly.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by ellalina(f): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
give me free WiFi you are telling me about thechering

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by constance500: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
We have free WiFis allover here in Miami wink
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by concritic00: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
constance500:

Miami ko, Papa mi ni. Mtschew.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by majorfarms(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sure say dis guy dey Naija?...most available WiFis require usernames nd password. No b to kuku go cafe?

4 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Sparrow13: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
constance500:
here in france too

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is what i call blind copy n paste

2 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by douglasclark: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Some people daft reach there Finger sef for typing this crap
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Makana14(f): 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
D OP is jst tryin to promote his new app dt is nw availabe on google play.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by ptownman: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Here in 9ja too but with passcode
Sparrow13:
here in france too

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by kelnas(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yea Dere is Free Wifi in MUBI too.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by kelnas(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin Some people are Dumb shall. So you can just zoom off to an unknown destination and start using a so-called free wifi outa de air space? phweeeeew! Get serious bro. And stop contradicting your self niqqa, You talking about Hot spot as being free as if u ain't de one paying for all devises connected to yur fone!!

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by fridayj(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wefi whre cn sm one download it..
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by major466(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
constance500:
How is the connection speed over there?
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by constance500: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

50mb per seconds sir
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by constance500: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
major466:

50mbs per seconds sir

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by pamcode(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
i was expecting tips on how to break 2ru wifi with password and steal mb God forgive me

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by xtratagem(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
concritic00:

Miami ko, Papa mi ni. Mtschew.

grin grin grin
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by xtratagem(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
ptownman:
Here in 9ja too but with passcode

You don't get is sarcasm
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Oyimzy(m): 12:41am On Nov 20, 2014
prettyboi1989:

True Talk
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by myangell(f): 4:07am On Nov 20, 2014
thanks op smiley

[img]http://green101.cf/5/g.png[/img]
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by dazekid(m): 4:34am On Nov 20, 2014
constance500:

Miami bawo

constance500:
It was horrible here in Akure, in fact I couldn't access the Internet since morning until now that I noticed that I've got pings cry wetin we fit do.

How has the network been in your area?

This is a quote from your own thread...

3 Likes

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by femi4: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2014
dazekid:

Miami bawo

This is a quote from your own thread...
Maybe there is Miami in Akure behind Oba Adesida road grin

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Supremor(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Sparrow13:
here in france too
here in Los Angeles too it's everywhere and free.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by LORDI(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Well I stay opposite an hotel,luckily for me,their wifi always trepasses into my room and I had to make friend with one of the hotel worker who leaked the code for me..I logon free on the internet everyday,just that it's very slow during the day and super fast at night..I have downloaded quite some games with the wi-fi including real footballer manager 2015(pc),fifa 15,farcry4 and so on.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by AbuMikey(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
See the way I hopped in on the thread, thinking its how to get FREE Wireless Fibre connection. angry

1 Like

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Did you even open your eyes to read and understand what i mean, or are you just clueless? #noAbuse. Atleast, the topic has been elucidiated for better grasp of the issue, so why the heck?You may be finding Wifi connection in your area difficult, but you cant be using your area to dictate or judge other areas, mine inclusive. We know it's hard to get that in Nigeria and that's why its better to scan where the thing is closest to you. Better scroll up and re-read and get the point am implying before bulging forward to comment. I dont think the thread is that hard to understand bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Innjoo Max 2 Plus Phone Specs & Price In Nigeria / MTN Flash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.