Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. (14563 Views)

MTN Free Wifi Roaming App / Precautions Before Using Wifi Connection / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by femi4: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
cokacoola:
why are you answering my name and my surname? Why why
He is your brother from another mother.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
hausadreturn:
what's sk? Slovakia?

South Korea
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Uchefrancis16:
OP I gues you found this post on one of those developed countries website and felt like sharing. This is NIGERIA you can only get those number of WiFi you mentioned Lagos but I could assure you a billion time that getting a free one is certainly out of the picture. NIGERIANS ARE WISE
I dont think the thread is that clumpsy to assimilate. I dont think i ever mention Nigeria in that post bro. as the thread borders on the "world". So dont misinterprete my thread. So if Nigerian are encountering problem over the tread, i think you should talk to the government to developed data service in Nigeria or why the heck you people are blowing shits on yourself.#NoOffense. This thread doesnt read "Nigeria" but "world". So, am talking generally on the world. So, dont get angry with me if your government is not ready to UPGRADE. #peace
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Vikkie14: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
khristology:
Dis op no well o!
I just waste mb opening your tread..
Better change the heading....mtchewwww
Free wifi ni...na free WILI WILI
Frustrated soul. #peace
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Vikkie14:

Frustrated soul. #peace
Frustrated Fool.......FF
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by ignis: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
AbuMikey:
See the way I hopped in on the thread, thinking its how to get FREE Wireless Fibre connection. angry

Nothing is free, even in Freetown. ..
The only thing free in Freetown is Ebola.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Tekzyflex(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sparrow13:
here in france too

Also in sambisa forest.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Sparrow13: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Also in sambisa forest.
thats why you guys upload heavy videos on youtube
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Tekzyflex(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sparrow13:
thats why you guys upload heavy videos on youtube

Nah so oooo
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by hausadreturn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
LORDI:
FIFA for pc bout 9 gb,..farcry3, 5 GB, splinter cell blacklist 26 GB after installation,,..NO mercy for free wi-fi grin FIFA for pc bout 9 gb,..farcry3, 5 GB, splinter cell blacklist 26 GB after installation,all download through UTORRENT....no mercy for free wi-fi
26gb? Are u for real? What kind of game is that!!!
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by tochunna: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2014
concritic00:

Miami ko, Papa mi ni. Mtschew.
that bros na jjc ....na Lagos we dey!!!! Wey everybody dey password wifi like fork... Mr man try anoda site.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Yung16(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2014
cokacoola:
why are you answering my name and my surname? Why why
Sorry mate naso we see am oh. (Its still uche francis. Currently facing a ban for sending BB imei to some one here so for the main time am Yung16 hope you grab?)
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by henrixx(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sparrow13:
here in france too
here in Canada too
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by akashi01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
henrixx:
here in Canada too
here in the UK too
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by mikeobk(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Vikkie14:

grin you kept on shouting "promoting", do i looks like an agent? And besides, if that's an issue with Nigeria, its not applicable to the rest of the world. Its like you saying there is no 4G service in Nigeria. If you think FREE wifi hotspots is really that pathetic to get in Nigeria, the app will scan everything for you-- from its being FREE or BILLED, password-protected or not. I dont open the thread for Nigeria, as the issue border on the "world". So if Nigeria isnt the issue, Nigerians could just make way and let "those" with it to air their view. And bro, when something is called FREE, it mean F R E E !!! When it is free, it cant be password protected. Even here in the SK.

NB: am not a promoter or an agent. If there is something that could make living comfortable tech-wise, why should it be hiden.
YOU ARE BOTH DUMB AND CRAZZZZY! First, its called NAIRAland (gotten from Naira, the unit of Nigerian currency) if your app cant work effectively in Nigeria then its of no use promoting it on here. People have downloaded the pathetic app and they are giving you feedback but here you are putting the blame on Nigeria. Whats the need to get an app which does what a phone can do by default? Its like downloading an app that sends 'paid text messages'. Fvvvck you!
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Gheezy02: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
pls we don't have free WiFi here in Germany, m in munich
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Vikkie14:

I dont think the thread is that clumpsy to assimilate. I dont think i ever mention Nigeria in that post bro. as the thread borders on the "world". So dont misinterprete my thread. So if Nigerian are encountering problem over the tread, i think you should talk to the government to developed data service in Nigeria or why the heck you people are blowing shits on yourself.#NoOffense. This thread doesnt read "Nigeria" but "world". So, am talking generally on the world. So, dont get angry with me if your government is not ready to UPGRADE. #peace
No offence meant. Wasonly sharing my view.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by classikbill(m): 8:41am On May 23, 2016
pamcode:
i was expecting tips on how to break 2ru wifi with password and steal mb God forgive me
u harsh o.
Re: MODIFIED: How To Get Free Wifi Connection Anywhere, Anytime. by TrevorDJ(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Free WiFi locations are in most cities. You can find them in restaurants, stores, and other public places. Once you know where to go, you can get free Wi-Fi anytime with your phone, tablet, or laptop.

https://www.novabach.com/find-free-wifi-hotspot/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* / Innjoo Max 2 Plus Phone Specs & Price In Nigeria / MTN Flash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.