Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915399 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Ibime:

What the hell is this guy/ yelling, and why?/ He's definitely high!/
Tell him his end is at nigh/
Fact is. . I'm only penning this rhyme. . .
cos he my sports section buddy. . . cos truth be told. . .that verse doesn't merit reply!/

I break his sternum/ and drill his skull. . . like Maxillo-Facial surgeons/
so the fake insurgent/ better pray to the faithful virgin/ before I degrade and hurt him/
And throw him off St Peter's Basilica. . . right in the middle. . . of a papal sermon!/

He should be struck with lightning/ or subjected to something frightening/
I don't know why this punk is lying/. . . cos we aint seen that junk you writing. . . since Sauron got expunged for biting!/

You talk like him/ even walk like him/ and follow sport like him/
So save us the lecture. . . cos when this 'teacher writes'. . . you'll get 'outlined in chalk'. . like him/

It's not my fault I win!/ I'm just evil and strong/ and lethal with songs/
I get the votes. . .sorta like floods. . . cos my flows. . . carry people along!/

I'm a doppelganger/ 'knife under my jacket'. . .playing a game of 'cloak and dagger'/
Kill this roach with camfor/ . . . after infecting his brain with Glio-blastoma cancer!/

You never spoke with candour/ cos you a broke bum shyte!/ Your money never come right/
In Manchester, I lived in Didsbury. . . nigga, you lived in Longsight!/

You dumb dyke!/ Claiming you attended Man Uni when it was MMU/
For those who lack clue/. . .that's like a nigga claiming OAU. . . while doing pre-degree at LASU!/

If I catch you/ spinning 'long yarn' like that Chinese city/ I'll get grime and gritty/
You always on Nairaland acting hype and silly/
. . .on Sports section you whine and bítchy/ Romance section. . . tryna find some títties/
On Rap section. . .tryna rhyme like 50/
And on Politics section, you tried to 'Occupy Nigeria'. . . but we sighed with pity. . . cos we never find you BUSY!/

This guy. . . who is he?/ He's a loser and bum/ who's stüpid and dumb/
Esau's hand and Jacob's voice is what Coogar's become/
But Sauron will confess. . .when my torture methods. . .loosen his tongue/

We used to play together/ In 2010, we both goth got engaged together/
I been married 2 years now. . . this broke nigga still tryna raise the cheddar/
Or maybe the lady's clever/ . . .and left him for a nigga who got his game together!/

Anambra girl. . . he was chasing from the day he met her/
Claimed he's doing introduction 2 years ago . . if my brain remembers/
One look at this broke cat. . . her father reneged to let her/ and chased away the leper/
then slapped his daughter. . . like. . . "Nne, I know I raised you better!"/

I got cheese like gees from Saudi/ Peep the Audi/ How could this weasel clown me?/
When I did my introduction. . .they took one look. . . and increased the dowry/
7 figure sum. . .and I paid on the spot/
When you went, they forced the engagement to stop/ and had you chased off their plot!/

Beefing me is a grave error. . . he gon' fall in a casket/ when I torture the fàggot/ for tryna talk to me backwards/
And if this dude a friend of yours. . I apologise for what I just did. . . to this unfortunate bàstard!/

Oboy!! Chai!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz: Cooger and Ibime, great verses! Class!
I'm setting up the thread. Send your verses. 32 lines!

nlking@hushmail.com

ibime is dead......
please set up the thread so i can post in it directly. i don't want NL's autocorrect filter to spoil my bars.

Krizzkutz:
Xplain this?? ibime aint no test then y r u sweating?? Or D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ heat frm beatin him that makes u perspire
rating 0.1/5

battling him is no stress that can make me sweat. logic fails you!

Is will smith distress? Or is his a bitch?? Bro is his intestine infected?? Coma xplain this too
rating 0.1/5
Wtf is this one saying

olodo 10 kobo.....
will smith = i am legend.

I never expected batter ur skull/ scatta ur balls kinda lines buh where is d steam?? what's all this now??
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ only tin u murdered here was ur rym, u over killed it grin

yet, emaprince said i never rhymed a word. you are now saying i overrhymed grin grin

Nottin wowwing
rating 2/5 and that cussa ur ryhmes
rating 0.1/5 ii recommend www. b-ryhmes.com for u, u rym is fuckt
rating 3/5 cussa ur ryhme n dha wolf-flow ish
Overrall rating 0.8/5

hahahaha - a guy that could rhyme cut-throat hacksaw with don't flow backwards need rhymes.com? i already told you twits that was something very light. it didn't take me one hour to write that but mikuz has set up the battle. i am sending my verse to him by 10am(UK time)

mikuz:
Oboy!! Chai!!!!

ibime has the password to that email address. i don't want him seeing my bars before dropping his verse. set up the thread & give us the exact time to drop our verses.

e.g. 12 noon(+ or - 60 secs)

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by rhymeunatic(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2014
Mrs Zluk?
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2014
SMOOTH FREESTYLE

Am cracking idols,
. . Quick to break ya door, with Gijantic riffles/
writes fantastic rhymes too. . . . Coldblooded MC,
am the ghostwritter of satanic bibles,

You hardly play tense, i madly raise verbs,
. . .your entire hardcore, couldn't abbreviate fear/
am a goD amongst men! A newbie that educates vets,

I draw lines
. .that no goon can tresspass,
I phuck digits, your crew fear that,

. fights spirits and school elders,
Quick to put million lifes at risk,
like the Good shephered/

and Dj?
The Guys a Bytch
Asking for a rematch, Only show, you don't value you life a bit,
. .NL knows I'll best your treats,
Engrave your lines
. . . .then Ressurect your fear

I don't care if what your writting will be tuff,
I'll keep inviting you the curse
. . And when votes roll in
I'll be smilling with the cup!

Am a beast on critics, so inbox mikuz/
And edit your lyrics!
But if you still feel your phucked up rhyme is brave/
i'll gather killers and follow the sturborn fly to his grave,

We could still continue the war!
I'll bring sad looks to his face,
. . he's a f@g dude nobody rates/
. . . It's a stone truth!
Youse a common example of mistake,
Nobode be Hyping your type,
cuz we could still take this fight to the street,
And I'll gamble your life,

Mikuz will receive my verse when church is over,
but this freestyle states that your
blood will suffer, . . .so NL should forgive me/
he'll loose his teeth, for tryna move this beast!

So quit Uplifting war, cuz your completetly poor,
hope you wrote well and strong enuff for massive spars!
To hell with your Opinion on my pic, am dumb rich/
even 'Wooten' knows i 'Carrie cash'

He'll claim he'll phucking finish me/ But i'll 'Pound' him like
British heats/ cuz my fight is not fair,
like Obama supporting 666!

I'll dragon english, on your maggot lyrics!
Cuz my style be sending more kids to their early grave
. . . . Than abortion clinics

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz: Cooger, Ibime its on . . ,

https://www.nairaland.com/1581188/brutal-combat-vi-ibime-vs

God bless you mikuz!
time to start writing for that obese charlatan.......
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2014
Lol . . . Cooger if you can't come with a concrete evidence to prove that Ibime knows the password to that email then we'll have no option than to believe you're afraid of facing his fire and that freestyle has made lose nuts like you changing a tyre.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

God bless you mikuz!
time to start writing for that obese charlatan.......

Then send it as soon as you're done and quit laying false allegations.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz: Lol . . . Cooger if you can't come with a concrete evidence to prove that Ibime knows the password to that email then we'll have no option than to believe you're afraid of facing his fire and that freestyle has made lose nuts like you changing a tyre.

hahaha - coogar never ducks from a battle. i am 80% done. if ibime can drop his verse, we could both submit by 12 noon(nigerian time).
9pm is too late.....today is sunday!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz: Cooger, Ibime its on . . ,

https://www.nairaland.com/1581188/brutal-combat-vi-ibime-vs

I never promised to battle the dude. . . only if what he dropped on FFR was good, and I ain't seen that yet. . . wait, lemme tease something döpe out of him . . for now he remains on 'sparring' level. . .besides, I'm not picking up pen again till next weekend.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2014
Ibime:

I never promised to battle the dude. . . only if what he dropped on FFR was good, and I ain't seen that yet. . . wait, lemme tease something döpe out of him . . for now he remains on 'sparring' level. . .besides, I'm not picking up pen again till next weekend.

hahahaha - ibime has ducked yet another battle. i ain't sparring shyte with you. if i ain't good like you claim then why are you afraid to battle me? this should be an easy win for you. if you think i will waste my material on FFR then you must be high on shroomz.

if you are really the king, i dare you to drop your verse before noon. uk time or naija time is fine by me. if you fail to meet this deadline, then you are a disgrace to every niger-delta citizen in the last 200 years and the souls of your ancestors shall weep for letting them down.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ema prince:
Keep quite sauron joor...I dontt care how you describe me,I felt its necessary to let you know that you way below par after all the mouth making
And does those words you listed out there sound proper to you?..well its. A known fact that sauron doesn't spit multtis..sauron can rhyme "bandit" witth "it"..I.e rhyming "it" in bandit with "it"..the proof is littered everywhere in. Ffr and freestyle. Lounge..
The truth still remains that your verse lacks creativity...the last time you had a verse with lil creativity was against Eyo nigga in 2009

Hand of esau,voice of jacob looool....even the way you type yo verse reveals it

you have always been a dïck rider & i ain't surprised. this is the best rhyme your idol could come with.

ibime:
He should be struck with lightning/ or subjected to something frightening/
I don't know why this punk is lying/. . . cos we aint seen that junk you writing. . . since Sauron got expunged for biting!/

lightning, frightening, writing, biting but in that semën-filled cranium of yours, they are world class bars.

ibime:
You talk like him/ even walk like him/ and follow sport like him/
So save us the lecture. . . cos when this 'teacher writes'. . . you'll get 'outlined in chalk'. . like him/

talk like him, sport like him, walk like him, chalk like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz:
Then send it as soon as you're done and quit laying false allegations.

send what as soon as i'm done? ibime is running helter-skelter, scared to death his street credibility is about to take a dent!
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
Mrs Zluk?

Yeah...
You ready so Mikuz. Can setup the thread and we forward our verses to him.

Krizz, you up next.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

send what as soon as i'm done? ibime is running helter-skelter, scared to death his street credibility is about to take a dent!

Lol . . . Ibime will send his next weekend. Please start putting finishing touches to yours!
Re: Flow For Rank by ZLUK(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikuz, do confirm the receipt of my verse against luna sent to nlking@hushmail.com
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

you have always been a dïck rider & i ain't surprised. this is the best rhyme your idol could come with.

You talk too much but always find iit hard to put those in rhymes
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mikuz check ya email shortly am sending my lines to you against Dj via www.yahoo.com

and pls try and close this battle

www.nairaland.com/1571942/brutal-combat-iii-evilchapterz-vs
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz:
Lol . . . Ibime will send his next weekend. Please start putting finishing touches to yours!

next weekend? what happened to tonight's 9pm deadline? i finished writing for ibime around noon(it took me roughly 2-3 hours). where's that fatso to come & defend his clan here? if ibime does not show up by 9pm, it's a no-show & he should get a 12-month ban.

Ema prince:
You talk too much but always find iit hard to put those in rhymes

i let my class speak for itself. you said i didn't rhyme a word, the other dude said i over-rhymed. that's exactly why troglodytes shouldn't be allowed in this art. some of you don't even know what lyricism is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by DBR: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lmao! Didn't I warn y'all that Cooger is all talk and fluff?
And dude still had d effrontery to mention ma name in that weak as$ nursery rhyme he penned. I like ur courage sha.

u better beg sm1 like Evil Chapter to take u under his wing and receive tutelage.
Nice one there Evil Chapter. .better pesin. Hope to see more from ya.

oNe

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
DBR: Lmao! Didn't I warn y'all that Cooger is all talk and fluff?
And dude still had d effrontery to mention ma name in that weak as$ nursery rhyme he penned. I like ur courage sha.

u better beg sm1 like Evil Chapter to take u under his wing and receive tutelage.
Nice one there Evil Chapter. .better pesin. Hope to see more from ya.

oNe

see this mumu - that was a rough sketch. it's not a battle. if ibime feels he's ready, let him come to the ring & take another win. what's he got to lose?

hahahaha - ibime is viewing & yet he cannot write bars before 9pm. ibime's ghostwriter is busy, no wonder he has to wait 7 days to drop his verse. grin cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz:

Bros no disturb me with this guy matter abeg. . .
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibime:
Bros no disturb me with this guy matter abeg. . .

ibime ducking a battle from a challenger.....this is epic. coogar is having NL's king pissing his pants. like i have said, you have disgraced all the living ijaw men by running. your credibility is gone - you have 90 mins to redeem yourself.......drop your verse in mikuz's email or you would forever be my bïtch. grin cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by teamgarri1: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibime:

Ibime, no fall people hand o.Why u dey do boys like this na?If person challenge you try take the challenge.Dis your next weekend no make sense abeg. Try write something make we laugh biko.
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

ibime ducking a battle from a challenger.....this is epic. coogar is having NL's king pissing his pants. like i have said, you have disgraced all the living ijaw men by running. your credibility is gone - you have 90 mins to redeem yourself.......drop your verse in mikuz's email or you would forever be my bïtch. grin cheesy

hu ever u are am calling u out . . i want u to whoop me grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz:

hu ever u are am calling u out . . i want u to whoop me, and thunda go faya u for there if u declined

i don't cross bars with nincompoops. you are too mentally-indigent to even start. i only go for veterans, not animal runts like yourself.

tell ibime, i need his blood for dinner. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
coogar:

i don't cross bars with nincompoops. you are too mentally-indigent to even start. i only go for veterans, not animal runts like yourself.

tell ibime, i need his blood for dinner. cheesy
uur own ducking eh . . Pass fowl

smh
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz: uur own ducking eh . . Pass fowl
smh

you have no pedigree....so waka!

i never paid attention to this place until chic2pimp challenged me. so i read the entire section looking for the lyricists. ibime came to my attention & i told chic2chimp i can kill ibime under 3-5 hours of writing. ibime heard this & he's not been the same since then. he doesn't even post in man utd then since then.

tell your other ijaw folks that ibime has let them down. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
at this junction ah will battle anyone that takes coogar serious
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Krizzkutz: at this junction ah will battle anyone that takes coogar serious

lower-tier netcees like you need to grow the teeth first before biting.

@ mikuz,
it's past 9 in naija. i am ready with my bars. is ibime ready with his? is he still waiting for his ghostwriters to finish his bars for him?
Re: Flow For Rank by EvilChapterz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
#teamgarri#:

Ibime, no fall people hand o.Why u dey do boys like this na?If person challenge you try take the challenge.Dis your next weekend no make sense abeg. Try write something make we laugh biko.

I don't understand this User esp the last letters of your name,
only you was able to decypher coogar flow and wolf, only you is the first non netcee who saw us battle and understand Flow For Rank stands for FFR.

Only you understand and asked Coogar to go drop 8bars, only you is still trying hard to make Ibime feel he's running away from Coogar.
You could have million posts but nobody here is blind, every NL netcee is just observing. Keep twisting your language to sound different.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
EvilChapterz:
I don't understand this User esp the last letters of your name,
only you was able to decypher coogar flow and wolf, only you is the first non netcee who saw us battle and understand Flow For Rank stands for FFR.

Only you understand and asked Coogar to go drop 8bars, only you is still trying hard to make Ibime feel he's running away from Coogar.
You could have million posts but nobody here is blind, every NL netcee is just observing. Keep twisting your language to sound different.

conspiracy theorists - here they come again. instead of you consummate simpletons to bring your king out for a sword fight, you are busy creating confusion for yourselves.

evil chapterz, you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your education. why would anyone create multiple IDs for battling? is the winner going to get money?

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.