Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915358 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2012
and this theft sure writing in fear/
cos if he doesnt stay on his lane . . . I'll pump my gas foward . . . And have him finding his gear/
[/quote]
fittin reply smiley but which of them is ur monoflow rhyme scheme??
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
ThePrekky: and this theft sure writing in fear/
cos if he doesnt stay on his lane . . . I'll pump my gas foward . . . And have him finding his gear/

fittin reply smiley but which of them is ur monoflow rhyme scheme??

i just cut it short smiley . . Notice it's only the last bar . . But that "theft sure writing in fear" and finding his gear werent on same bar . . Were they?:/ . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Guy whats your problem? The deadline was 4pm friday,but you dropped at about 7pm. So what are you talking about ?
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2012
Thunder... No but e suppose get d same scheme from beginin to end.. Nice tho
@Mikuz... I didnt see the time, only saw the date.. And for d fact that I had my verse ready way before d deadline, on wednesday, and made it known, shows I'm way qualified for d brawl.. And if u had dropped when i called you to, this would not hav come up.. Anyway lemme take it from ur viewpoint... I didnt show up right? u coulda closed d thread on d no show grounds but since u didnt and allowed me to drop, i guess my verse stands sure! And i believ every other person thinks so.. So upping for our brawl joor!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Prekks im not interested in dragging this issue any further cos its as if you dont understand what a dead line means.
As far as nairaland rap battle thread is concerned, I am the best rapper this year. The undisputed monoflow king,the undeniable lord of rhymes and the unmistaken Jesus of rap. If Thunder or Ibime think they can mess with Jehovah then its on.
cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikuz: Prekks im not interested in dragging this issue any further cos its as if you dont understand what a dead line means.
As far as nairaland rap battle thread is concerned, I am the best rapper this year. The undisputed monoflow king,the undeniable lord of rhymes and the unmistaken Jesus of rap. If Thunder or Ibime think they can mess with Jehovah then its on.
cool
this statement shows you'r really demented... Anyway, as ur lookin for your best in whateva u are, by slitherin out of battles you lost, let it be publicly known, I never officially battled you, talk more of losin to u..
#ThePrekky
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikuz: Prekks im not interested in dragging this issue any further cos its as if you dont understand what a dead line means.
cool

Claim Lord of rhyme. . . he claim it too
Claim monoflow king. . . he claim it too

Y'all ninjas need to make up your own titles and stop claiming my titles! grin grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gbam! ! ! That's eh. . . Livin in Ibime's shadow go kill Mikuz
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Prekks you and Ibime no be my mate. Ill battle and slay the both of you at the same time with my both arms tied to my back.

Im just nice. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikuz: Prekks you and Ibime no be my mate. Ill battle and slay the both of you at the same time with my both arms tied to my back.

Im just nice. cool
lols.. Really? How come Our battle thread jus dey contradict u anyhow na?
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Bein a good textcee dosnt require jus droppin lines and waitin for accolades. . . U need to hav d flair to back it up, no dey force urself on it.. That's d major diff btw U & Ibime/I/Thunder here... But since na title be ur main aim, no worry, I fit dash u from d ones wey i don gather for FB.. Lwkmd!
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
LOOOOOOOL@lord of rhymes and monoflow king . . . Am not dead yet nao . . . . You don spit pass your 3sylls? cheesy . Calm down my son cool
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikuz:
How can I normal human read those bars and not burst into gales of laughter?

grin grin
Perhaps, his bars emits Nitrous oxide.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Prekky I dont know what your problem is. You too dey take things serious. We're all doing this for fun. Even if I like i fit copy all what he says in this thread cos na my paddy oga em be. 99% of the times i diss/tease the ninja is just to make fun of him. Ibime is the illest netcee alive (according to streetwise) As far as net rapping is concerned. And the pleasure is all mine being his brought up. So if you wan go hit your head for wall because I dey 'claim' em self acclaimed titles . . .i no hold you.

cheesy

Talking about our battle im surprised you are saying all that when you bit Nas' line 'I NEVERLAND' like Michael Jacksons' crib'
Jesus! You lifted that line to the last letter my brother. Even if we were to accept your late entry,the fact that you bit already disqualified you. Baring in mind that one of the rules says 'NO BITING'.

Nuff said.

Make we rhyme small . . .
grin

16 monoflow king tongue

This guy resort to b¡tching/ after that thoughtful beating/
He couldnt spice up his raps . . .even for one full season/
Monoflow king . . . straight up . . . no double meaning/
Lord of rhymes . . . my titles what you seeking/
He couldnt war with Generals . . . hes only a crumpled weakling/
Gave him a Kombat finish . . . and left the mortal bleeding/
He raps against the rules . . . we know him for unlawful spitting/
Claiming landlord with me . . . when his hut roof leaking/
Correct guy . . . aint tryna make trouble with him/ neither this is a subtle dissing/ but if he fails to make a humble pleading/
. . . like asthma patients I beat him,till he develops a forceful breathing/
He an unlettered Bush man . . .who had a jungle breeding/
So we dont get astonished when we see him bungle english/
Accept defeat . . . and make a frontal ceding/
Jacking lines from Nas . . . we all caught you cheating/
Decapitate Prekks and his fùcked up crew, even/
. . . then Break the news to his village
. . . and leave his family and uncles weeping/

Ibime hehehe grin grin grin
Leave this kpomo men.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
Now drop a mono as sleek as that.
Let the hommies judge.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
ThunderStorm: LOOOOOOOL@lord of rhymes and monoflow king . . . Am not dead yet nao . . . . You don spit pass your 3sylls? cheesy . Calm down my son cool
make Ibime catch you. grin grin
Your dentist go declare your 32 wanted. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Im friendly with ma notes. .lay my barz bare. . .for those foe to copy/
Snapped my document. .plain and original. .no photocopy!/
The cameraman got no record. .if he whines he has any . .its clear. .he PhotoStats!/
Its my job to scribe lines that rhyme tight. . .but the dude couldn't Copyright/
Bridgin' phoney lyrics with shitty lines. .Connectin' Pee-poo!/
I scribe Urie & Gizmo verses. .from my Super Book!/
The dude got NO KIA. .operates on bare foot. . .even street peeps dub him the Trekker!/
This Julius won't phlegm hard. . .unless he was a Fulani Beggar!/
I pound drunken masters. . .when this Gee Bam those High 5ive to ground!!/
When I drive-by the hood. .'em home Boiz salute. .buildings make way. .believe . .plantain Shun!/
Models dub me Feb Huary. .a sex knight/ that bring delight once its midnight/
Lookin' for ya girl? . .ma crib. .bet is where she'd B-29th!/
Not just she. .all 'em girls leap Here for like twenty Nights!!/
Penetrate through her fluffy cotton. . .with my d.eek. .as hard as brick!/
Give a whole new meanin' to sex. .when I Dicktion her in!/
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
hehehehe . . Mikuz . . Lemme extend ya rhymes for you cheesy

Ok . .

I'll jack troubled cities'n/ crash all you chickens in/
cos you misticks appear thuggish . . . But deep down . . Yall are wack humble citizens/

i unwrap awful mysteries/ when i rap hurtful with this teens/
and pass verbal lyric in . . . With quantitative samples . . . To prove you lack thoughtful reasoning!!/

this black johnbull isnt sh.it/he should pack more troops within him/
cos if he comes alone . . I'll render him useless . . . . Like smashed bottles in the bin/

my rap racks up true disciplines/ who acts up to finish him/when i plan stuffs to beat this being/
show him division of labour . . When guns spray . . And bullet blasts off to split his chin!!/

the gay wants to chip the win/i'll drag your crew in the wind/
mathematically . . . . When he sees my "series of moves" . . He'll know . . I swam up to sequence him!!/

am the mad prof who teaches him/to man up to eat thick skins/
but he wont finish this race . . . . . Cos am the last hurdle killin him/
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
First off! I dont listen to Naz or whateva.. Never heard no'n his tracks.. Second, this is a line i used in a freestyle for RGA wall @ Paperboi..

I think i used somethin like this. . . Bla bla bla.. So why this Guy still actin big/ wen ts clear his punches 'neverland' like d Michael Jackson crib/

Nobody told me twas already used there o! Thunder should get wat am sayin.. I jus fit it back into my physics here

And Thirdly, if i knew it was such a popular line used by someone else, you think i'd hav openly used it down here wher u hip hop trax b d order without fear of bein caught?? Use ur head sometimes Shadow-Ninja man.. And na now u dey bring up this bite ish.. Lol.. U seriously lookin for ways to stop that battle from bein voted on aint you?? Smh.. ThePrekky is never known to bite.. Hahaha! All thru d yrs and titles, I gat enough backup ok? I even find it hard to recycle xcpt its for fun so park well johr
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
I no understand your rhyme structure plus that verse had a feeble flow compared to mine. cool

ThunderStorm: I'll jack troubled cities'n/ crash all you chickens in/
cos you misticks appear thuggish . . . But deep down .. Yall are wack humble citizens/
I used a uniform four syllabic rhyme pattern which gave my verse a near perfect flow. You just tryna overdo it with five, which made you force it. Plus that stanza lacked steam and enough flow. You'll find it real hard to spit on audio, Cos for ya verse to have a good steam and flow,your multies must be well written plus the number of words/sounds in a line must be measured. Those are the two basics of 'flow' and making a good audio track.
ThunderStorm: i unwrap awful mysteries/ when i rap hurtful with this teens/
and pass verbal lyric in . . . With quantitative samples . . . To prove you lack thoughtful reasoning!!/
Another weak point. Obviously you pronounce 'reasoning' as a 3 syllabic word instead of two[riznin] and mysteries as a 3 syllabic instead of two too[mistriz]. And this greatly affected the flow on that stanza. Its clear you cant handle multies and still maintain ya flow.
ThunderStorm: this black johnbull isnt sh.it/he should pack more troops within him/
cos if he comes alone . . I'll render him useless . . . . Like smashed bottles in the bin/
You had an improved flow,maintaining your 'five' syllabic rhyming. But the trouble is that you forced it a lil plus the metaphor was kinda cheap.
ThunderStorm: my rap racks up true disciplines/ who acts up to finish him/when i plan stuffs to beat this being/
show him division of labour .. When guns spray . . And bullet blasts off to split his chin!!/
nice flow and punch. But the build up to the punch was terrible,forced and totally lacked connection. Oversabi!
ThunderStorm: the gay wants to chip the win/i'll drag your crew in the wind/
mathematically . . . . When he sees my "series of moves" . . He'll know . . I swam up to sequence him!!/
nice. cool
ThunderStorm: am the mad prof who teaches him/to man up to eatthick skins/
but he wont finish this race . .. . . Cos am the last hurdle killin him/
forced !!

Cut your clothes according to your size. Ya use of five syllabic rhyming left you forcing your rap,hence making it lose steam, flow and connection.
You would fare better with a 3 or 4 syllabic rhyme pattern. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
I no understand your rhyme structure plus that verse had a feeble flow compared to mine. cool

ThunderStorm: I'll jack troubled cities'n/ crash all you chickens in/
cos you misticks appear thuggish . . . But deep down .. Yall are wack humble citizens/
I used a uniform four syllabic rhyme pattern which gave my verse a near perfect flow. You just tryna overdo it with five, which made you force it. Plus that stanza lacked steam and enough flow. You'll find it real hard to spit on audio, Cos for ya verse to have a good steam and flow,your multies must be well written plus the number of words/sounds in a line must be measured. Those are the two basics of 'flow' and making a good audio track.
ThunderStorm: i unwrap awful mysteries/ when i rap hurtful with this teens/
Another weak point. Obviously you pronounce 'reasoning' as a 3 syllabic word instead of two[riznin] and mysteries as a 3 syllabic instead of two too[mistriz]. And this greatly affected the flow on that stanza. Its clear you cant handle multies and still maintain ya flow.
ThunderStorm: this black johnbull isnt sh.it/he should pack more troops within him/
You had an improved flow,maintaining your 'five' syllabic rhyming. But the trouble is that you forced it a lil plus the metaphor was kinda cheap.
ThunderStorm: my rap racks up true disciplines/ who acts up to finish him/when i plan stuffs to beat this being/
show him division of labour .. When guns spray . . And bullet blasts off to split his chin!!/
nice flow and punch. But the build up to the punch was terrible,forced and totally lacked connection. Oversabi!
ThunderStorm: the gay wants to chip the win/i'll drag your crew in the wind/
nice. cool
ThunderStorm: am the mad prof who teaches him/to man up to eatthick skins/
but he wont finish this race . .. . . Cos am the last hurdle killin him/
forced !!

Cut your clothes according to your size. Ya use of five syllabic rhyming left you forcing your rap,hence making it lose steam, flow and connection.
You would fare better with a 3 or 4 syllabic rhyme pattern. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
loooool . . Mik . . Abeg no mind me . Didnt know what i was writing tbh . . . But uhm . . I disagree with you tho . . . Forgive my pronounciation . . I dragged it . . Forgetting its text . .
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
ThePrekky: First off! I dont listen to Naz.. Second, this is a line i used in a freestyle for RGA wall.. Thunder should get wat am sayin.. Thirdly, if i knew it was such a popular line used by someone else, u think i'd hav openly used it without fear of bein caught?? Shadow-Ninja man.. park well johr
Liar! You hear me? A big liar is what you are. Even if you dont listen to Nas(which I dont believe) how come you dropped it word for word the way he did it? Besides even if you didnt hear it directly from Nas, you must have heard it from a naija Mc. Cos Phyno and Phenom have both used it before.
Plus that line is very POPULAR and has been overused. A hiphop head who says he doesnt listen to Nas is a baby in rap. Im sure if I google other lines from that verse you'll be done for good in FFR. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
ThunderStorm: loooool . . Mik . . Abeg no mind me . Didnt know what i was writing tbh . . . But uhm . . I disagree with you tho . . . Forgive my pronounciation . . I dragged it . . Forgetting its text . .
the reason why rappers do multies is to entertain and boost their flow strength. If you start forcing it, a person who does one syllabic rhyming go murd you for battle. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikuz: the reason why rappers do multies is to entertain and boost their flow strength. If you start forcing it, a person who does one syllabic rhyming go murd you for battle. cool
. Trust me, i dont force multies . ATALL!!! cool
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Like seriously Mikuz, you'r beginin to get on my nerves! I dont listen to much of hardcore hip hop except for slaughterhouse, mode 9 and those tracks made by my friends, Blaqbones etc.. If i told you i dont listen to Jay z, i'd be lyin right? Lols.. Not everybody is u.. I dont listen to vector, phenom bla bla bla u call i'd be talkin rubbish right? I listen to d 1st track of anyone i come across.. If i dont like it, that's it-- i dont go for any other track by him.. That's wat I do.. Besides I text rap dude, i write from wat comes to my head at d tym, from stories i read or from a concept of wat i was thot in school.. So if u listen to Naz, everybody else should if not, they'r not real heads? Lol.. If you definition of a hip hop head is one who listens to a particular person then you plain silly.. And did naz use: his IQ will neverland at Jackson's crib/? Word for word? U dey fall my hands o.. So u think i'd come out here and plainly use such a 'popular' line (if wat u sayin is actually thru) in a battle not even FFR, if i knew someone had used it in dia song? Again think well oga
Wait! Why am i even explainin myself to such myopism? *knockin myself*
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
I flow Superman . . .cuz my lative super. .and my lyrics . .best man!/
Suited with fly verses . .that of Iron Man/
My nominals . .make villains envious. . .they go green like Krypton/
Stop the hide. .leave me with my Sick act. . .and come face me. .where you crept on/
Your graffiti. . not current. .even with your D.C Comic!/
And your lines?. .you just washed your wacky linen. .way off in public!/
Outta this world ish. . this alien Daily Plan earth!/
We string ideas to..fro . .like Toyman controlling puppet/
Me? wack?. . .never. .this Clark Can't!/
Create bars in my mind . . .no Joe Schuster/
Got Dura cells. .with longetivity long. .and that stance stamina/
You niggas wax cold. . .like burning candle in water/
Im real with the flow. .but your rhyme fiction. . .like Jor-el in Kar-El/
I display marvel acts. .to Wonder Women. .sorry. .I don't kiss & tell/
I blaze to kill . .fry up his lens to Heat his Vision!/
Super cat with more than 9lives. .blessed with gift of regeneration/
You neonates are no match for me. . . y'all belong to The Just Hiss League!!/
Im the Main man dishin' Master class. .your ancestry/ won't deliver. .even if they Pair Degree!!/
I stay fly. . . y'all sip Red Bull to give you wings. . .ima Superboy/
Ions in hand. .I take charge. . .im in control. .y'all Chris Gauthiers' toy/
Resuscitate this game to life . .no one would save you. .even if you stroll in Lois Lane!/
Mastered ma skills in Smallville. . those in Kansas now wanna learn/
Great lift. . . .carried FFR on ma back. . .aLexander Luthor/
No god of W.hore. .but girls know ma Kratos act. . .cruelly brutal!!/
Re: Flow For Rank by ThePrekky(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2012
mikuz:
accept defeat. . . . and make a frontal ceding/
Decapitate prekks and his fùcked up crew, even/ .
see ds kyn forcin from person wey dey correct another person's rhyme scheme..lol
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky:
see person wey dey correct another person's rhyme scheme..lol
Guy stop disgracing ya self.
The first line had :
up crew, even = 4 syllables.
Second line had:
uncles weeping = 4 syllables.
So what are you talking about?
Guy you have a lot of work to do. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky:
see ds kyn forcin from person wey dey correct another person's rhyme scheme..lol
are you confused? Why you dey change your posts?
Will you stop exposing ya weakness?
Those lines you quoted didnt come this same bar.
frontal ceding = 4 syllables.
up crew, even = 4 syllables.
ThunderStorm told told you this before. How can you jack individual lines from different bars,stick 'em together and expect them to connect?
Prekky you need help. Even Dj5naira aint this dumb. cool
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Prekky stop behaving like a kid. Arent you up to 20?
I have a billion of quotes to bury you with if only you would stop 'modifying' your posts.
In the battle you said 'NEVERLAND' . . . like Michael Jackson's crib/
now you don change am to Neverland at Michael Jackson's crib?
Those who read that bar before you edited know what Im talking about.
Thunderstorm dropped a mono to diss you,you no reply. I dropped my own mono, you no reply. Wetin you fit do na to dey POST/MODIFY ya childish messages and to dey drag titles wey me and Ibime dey share grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2012
ThePrekky: Prekk b rankin big. . . .ma rifles blastin quick/ &ma d¡ck is why Mik girl b wantin me/
or I'll make u 'see d metals up in ya face' . . .terminator in H.D or so!!/
Those two lines were lifted from two different bars in your verse. So why didnt they connect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.