Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / . (1840 Views)

Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by anselm791(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by valboy20(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
just like that...no review?

how then are we supposed to know what the shiiitts all 'bout undecided
Re: . by anselm791(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
valboy20:
just like that...no review?

how then are we supposed to know what the shiiitts all 'bout undecided

Oh I'm sorry I assumed we all have google.
Well there are some movies so well written they don't deserve a review, but I'm going to do injustice to this cause you asked nicely.
Firstly its a book by some john guy, an awesome 21st century best seller, I promise if you see the movie, you're going to want to read the book.
So it's about living while dying and everything that happens in between like love and dreams and hope. i learnt in 2 hours of this movie, stuffs I will probably never learn in a lifetime.
Re: . by valboy20(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
anselm791:

Oh I'm sorry I assumed we all have google.
Well there are some movies so well written they don't deserve a review, but I'm going to do injustice to this cause you asked nicely.
Firstly its a book by some john guy, an awesome 21st century best seller, I promise if you see the movie, you're going to want to read the book.
So it's about living while dying and everything that happens in between like love and dreams and hope. i learnt in 2 hours of this movie, stuffs I will probably never learn in a lifetime.

sounds promising.. Might see it. Thanks for recommending

1 Like

Re: . by Csami(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Till I see the remaining 2014 movies then I'll decide but for now it tops ma list followed closely by guardians of the galaxy. The 3rd instalment of the hobbit might take that first position tho.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Let's be cops. ( best comedy 2014)
Re: . by fharmah(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
faults in our stars awesome movie a must watch

2 Likes

Re: . by fharmah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Csami:
Till I see the remaining 2014 movies then I'll decide but for now it tops ma list followed closely by guardians of the galaxy. The 3rd instalment of the hobbit might take that first position tho.

U deserve a cookie ... D films u mentioned r wonderful
Re: . by GJames(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Boring movie. Hollywood disappointed me this year. I'm just waiting for Exodus and The Hobbit. Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy were okay
Re: . by basille(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
It's a very nice movie. I'd rate it 8/10

1 Like

Re: . by basille(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
GJames:
Boring movie. Hollywood disappointed me this year. I'm just waiting for Exodus and The Hobbit. Captain America and Guardians of the Galaxy were okay
Captain america you say? I feel asleep twice while watching the movie grin
Re: . by Csami(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
GJames:

Boring movie u say! Bros, ur heart is cold.
Re: . by Oyetboy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamDemigod:
Let's be cops. ( best comedy 2014)
seconded
Re: . by GJames(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
basille:
Captain america you say? I feel asleep twice while watching the movie grin
Capt. America made sleep, then other 2014 movies will put in coma(4 months). Anyway i said it was okay not amazing
Re: . by GJames(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Csami:

Boring movie u say! Bros, ur heart is cold.
I don't understand, was the movie meant to be emotional?
Re: . by Csami(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
GJames:

I don't understand, was the movie meant to be emotional?

No! It's suppose to be comedy and make u laugh all through.

The kind of question u ask
Re: . by emerich(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Best movie ever made.

1 Like

Re: . by GJames(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Csami:

No! It's suppose to be comedy and make u laugh all through.

The kind of question u ask
Sorry for asking you such a stupid question. I just didn't see any reason for me to feel sober

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your All-time Favorite Tv Series? / Top 10 Actors/actress On Jenifa's Diary / 78th Academy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.