Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art (3669 Views)

5 Meals To Try In Edo / Do People Still Eat Three Square Meals Daily In Nigeria? / Nigerian Girls And Their Crave For Junk Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Saw this on Yahoo;
While the rest of the world scrambles to scramble a few eggs and get their kids fed, dressed, and out the door every morning, there are some parents out there who not only manage to do all that, but turn breakfast into an impressive work art at the same time. Need proof?

Meet Anne Widya, a mom of four who uses a plate as her palette, turning any meal's ingredients – from eggs to toast to bok choy – into amazing scenes and cute characters. And it's not just for breakfast! The talented mom, who resides in Hong Kong pulls off the feat at lunch and dinner too. Check out some of her coolest creations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Still more

1 Like

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by ramdris(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Funny and creative. When some people are looking for what to eat, some are using food for art work.

3 Likes

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
So there you have it Mums (and Dads). What do you think? Are you willing to put in this kind of energy and creativity into feeding you kids?
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by LORDI(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yeah,I put a lot of creativity when moulding eba,so I just have to swallow two nd am satisified.

7 Likes

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by echobee(f): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
LORDI:
Yeah,I put a lot of creativity when moulding eba,so I just have to swallow two nd am satisified.
grin grin grin grin
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Sparrow13: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is the kind of food we eat in France
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Pinnacle(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
I can only appreciate these if she can do it to the kids poo after eating the food.
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
LORDI:
grin grin pics or ...you know na!
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pinnacle:
I can only appreciate these if she can do it to the kids poo after eating the food.
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Spicylate(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
its nice. it really is..dont think i could pull it off though.
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Tholudee(f): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Chai...na wah o...d mama no dey work? undecided
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by mamachops(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
my goodness...I'm impressed.... quite an art work
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by okirewaju(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Really nice
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by kelechiMarie(f): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Impressive!but i can't do it though.I guess she doesn't have a job
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Amazing and Impressive.
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
I guess she's a stay-at-home mum
She's got all the time in the world for the "senrenren"

I can't possibly do this without the help of Harry Porter's magic wand grin
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Natasha2(f): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
That food no go reach person na grin grin

Very creative I must say
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by crowntoro(f): 5:30am On Nov 22, 2014
Yinmu# Crap#
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by theunusualmoon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amazing.
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
oyinbo mumuism!
Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na dia type of food so they can turn it.
How u wan turn ogi, semo, miyan wake and all our orisirisi to anything?

1 Like

Re: This Mom Turns Her Kids' Meals Into Amazing Works Of Art by chachanga: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Whether she get tyme or she nor get time, i can't see the reason for any beef jhoor angry!

The lady's obviously so in love with whatever role she's gotta play in her home that she's tryna make the best of it, and see how far its got her.

In an e-world so many ladies would kill to have their topic make FP on N/Land here, this woman's already made the news on Yahoo. All da bitchin' ladies, thiz girl aint ur league, capisce shocked?

In that little time it takes to roll those ur beady eyes and sneer @her, she might have been cashing cheques. Bcoz, me am seeing endorsements, modelling contracts for her & probably those her kids if well managed......and a whole lot better living for her.

Moral of the story
1. Learn to do ur ordinary things with a li'll extra on top - it makes u Extraordinary (a diva, a Supergal); sassy minus substance just makes u a chickenhead.

2. He that has done little is still ahead of he that has done nothing - (pause awhile b4 to dey pass judgement on wetin u neva try or u nor fit do sef) - Creativity recognizes Industry and celebrates accordingly, unabashedly while everything attracts an eye-roll from the prosaic.

a word is enuf for the wise
i dey go find akpu to mould my own media event!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ijeomas Seafood - Big Bush Snails From Akwa Ibom With Other Seafoods / Happy Birthday To Herzumpther / Orijin Zero No Sugar Drink Launch Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.