Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! (1416 Views)

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / VIDEO: A Girl Accused Of Stealing Stripped And Flogged By Women / Have U Ever Been Slapped By A Mad Man? (2) (3) (4)

Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
What was your offence?
What was your reaction? As in, did you retaliate?
Did the slap reset your destiny?
How did that affect your subsequent relationship with opposite sex?
Do you think your current woman is capable of such? And if she is how have you been avoiding it and what will be your reaction in case it happens?

Oya lets yan grin
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
lol I've once slapped a guy
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol I've once slapped a guy
A Nairalander?
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

A Nairalander?
nope.
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
nope.
Did he retaliate?
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Rapaltar(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Seen a dawg got slapped...

The Niccur smiled....called her a kid n walked out...

If toh say na me........hehehehehe...

*evu grin*...

I for reset d arrangement of her teeth...
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rapaltar:
Seen a dawg got slapped...

The Niccur smiled....called her a kid n worked out...

If toh say na me........hehehehehe...

*evu grin*...

I for reset d arrangement of her teeth...
Do you remember what exactly transpired between them before the destiny-resetting slap?
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Did he retaliate?
nope. he knew he deserved it.
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'd say, "lucky you" wink
Can you try that with ANDYBLAZE? Just asking cheesy
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by anselm791(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
EroticAngelina:

How? What does one do to deserve a slap?
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Rapaltar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

Do you remember what exactly transpired between them before the destiny-resetting slap?

He was arguing with a friend of hers....

Then the ajebo beechy slapped him...
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rapaltar:

He was arguing with a friend of hers....

Then the ajebo beechy slapped him...

That would have been a suicidal with some peeps i know here on NL!
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Merlissa(f): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
I once slapped a guy for hitting my Arse...

it ain't his property wink wink

Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Merlissa:
I once slapped a guy for hitting my Arse...

it ain't his property wink wink
What happened to reporting him to the police Instead of taking the law into your hands. Or dont you realise you are as guilty as him? sad
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Merlissa(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

What happened to reporting him to the police Instead of taking the law into your hands. Or dont you realise you are as guilty as him? sad

the police was dulling wink wink wink
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Merlissa:

the police was dulling wink wink wink
So you are a proud guy-beater? wink
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Merlissa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

So you are a proud guy-beater? wink

No o... i just hate guys (if its not my bf) hitting my arse...
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
I told her it was over..she stood up...and befor I could say Jack... it happens..i couldn't do anything cox I was in her house,so i gently went home... grin grin
Re: Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! by dannydaniels(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Girl wey wan try slap me,she dey madt..i go rearrange her teeth for am ni

Bombshell !!! Dna Test Don Deny Femi Kuti Of Two Children / Benin Republic Take Over 16 Villages In Kwara State Border Community / PIC: When You Are Still Single At 43 And Your Pastors Can't Take It Anymore.