Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl (4720 Views)

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by akinbunmy: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
is it a must to have just one girl friend since it is not that you are married to her. me i think sometimes it is advisable to have more than one girl friend but to love both of them. it will keep down the pressure on you if one is misbehaving and give you oppurtunity to relax abit. the only thing there be sey you go spend 4times the money to keep both
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Dbaby4: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2008
akin_bunmy:

me i think sometimes it is advisable to have more than one girl friend but to love both of them. it will keep down the pressure on you if one is misbehaving and give you oppurtunity to relax abit.
what if boh of them are misbehaving at the same time undecided
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by gaddafi81(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
D.baby:

what if boh of them are misbehaving at the same time undecided
Get a third one!!!
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by akinbunmy: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2008
you just try to get a third one or bete still you just a close freind that is a girl that will make you forget
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by SOMTO2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
is this not a backup to backup?
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Ben13: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2008
still growing!
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by eminemkayc: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
Its not rily nice,bt then,one can't hlp it. Cos havng one girl could put u at risk!!
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by category(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2008
Can you watch AIT and Silver Bird at the same time?
One thin at a time brader
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by gaddafi81(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
category:

Can you watch AIT and Silver Bird at the same time?
One thin at a time brader
Yes you can: Two different Televisions
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by category(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2008
If you try, you loose your focus,
Its either miss a goal scored by Liverpool(AIT)
or you miss the fantastic dribbling skills of CR 7(Silver Birds)
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by gaddafi81(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2008
category:

If you try, you loose your focus,
Its either miss a goal scored by Liverpool(AIT)
or you miss the fantastic dribbling skills of CR 7(Silver Birds)
But at the end you'll see the correct scores right?
and again there is also replays, this is when they give u a second chance to see wat u missed wink
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by category(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2008
But think about concentratin & watchin just one
You enjoy every bit of it.
Guy, its better you chase one rat
cos you may loose sight of both if you try to pursue two
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by neve: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
gaddafi81:

Yes you can: Two different Televisions

then you must have a psychological problem. undecided
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by gaddafi81(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
neve:

then you must have a psychological problem. undecided
Your dad must have a psychological problem - you stupid asshole!!!
Was i replyin 2 ur post or did i direct my post @ you, you bleeping Prick!!!
Even the dude i replied to did not reply me with an insult
Have you ever heard of anything called OPINION, yet you brought ur dumbass to insult my post - you retarded Mutherfcuker!!!

Stay in ur bleeping lane ok!!!
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by webman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2008
Akin bunny, You dey invite HIV to your life as  you personal savor lol
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by arramyjay: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
When i read threads like this it just irritates me,Later when you are heart broken you will come here and create threads like,girls are wicked,or girls like money.Your thread only goes to show further how self centered some men can be.
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by webman(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
@shegirl71, l do not agree wt  you on  this right
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by DaPhoenix(f): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
Please do go ahead and date as many as you can. Shegirl and I will be waiting to read your posts on how they all broke your heart smiley
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Ogboraph(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2008
akin_bunmy:

is it a must to have just one girl friend since it is not that you are married to her YES FREE WILL.
me i think sometimes it is advisable to have more than one girl friend but to love both of them.ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE BOTH WITH SAME LOVE
it will keep down the pressure on you if one is misbehaving and give you oppurtunity to relax abit. the only thing there be sey you go spend 4times the money to keep both

so you know its expensive.
Keeping one girl is the best thing to do in relationship because it will make you self decipline sothat in future when you get married you will never think of any spupid girl outside matrimonial home. you are then use to one wife onr man and you will love and value you (wife) and marriage
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by whatever90(f): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
i think its better to have more than one girl,maybe they will help in finally shutting u out of this world wt AIDS

oloshi
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Akinagirl(f): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2008
Lol. Thats right shegirl. They will always say that we are the devil if one of the girls they are dating breaks their heart. Or heaven forbid, got another dude on the side too! Men.
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by H2O2: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
Date as many as you want until you find the one that makes your heart tick like a time bomb
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Ogboraph(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

Date as many as you want until you find the one that makes your heart tick like a time bomb

then you will explod and think of never ever falling, but die.
thats why you all havve heart breke dont worry the nest one will not only break it but remove your heart then you will have no heart to breake hmmm. and you reveng on the next innocent girl who know nothing of you past. then after breaking her heart and removing it too then she too have no more heart and she savage the next man she meet and thinks of nothing than to eat him and run.
Now every one is involve and thats why the society is full of messsss shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by H2O2: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2008
stop preaching to me. dating is not a crime abeg. she can take my heart if she finds it. I don't even know where my heart is
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Ogboraph(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

she can take my heart if she finds it. I don't even know where my heart is
that because you never have confidence in yorself. and lost your heart oh what a pity. and you never trusted your own ability
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
@topic
isn't a must , but still undecided
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by H2O2: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
doctor phil my confidence is at an all time high
ability to do what?
i am not a property to be owned
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by ndumart: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
@topic

If u can afford to have more than one, carry on. U are on your own.
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by Ogboraph(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
if you fill your girl is not to be trusted which we know that is the general mentality of we men then you don't trust yourself either.
2. if you fill your woman or lady is having someone in mind , why not ask youself what went wrong with you . and what does she fancy in that person that you can't give her , and what make her to start lossing intrest in you [b] then you can analise it and win her love back than thinking of having another date
3. there is this saying "[/b]he who drove away his first wife just because she doesnt know how to cook, how are you sure the next one who knows how to cool very well , will not come and be using your house as a brotel
sleepinh with your best friend or neighbour.
so learn how to manage what you ve
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by H2O2: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ogboraph:

if you fill your girl is noy to be trusted which we know that is the general mentality of we men then you don't trust yourself either.
LIES it is not that you don't trust yourself. It is okay to have strong convictions that your girl is cheating on you. I no be mumude
2. if you fill your woman of lady is having someone in mind , [b]why not ask youself what went wrong wiith you .
good. if you have somebody else this will not be a problem. only the strongest will survive. don't want to be with a girl that will get bored and tired of "us" 5 months into the relationship.
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by kugaba(m): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

That's very dangerous. you would become more confuse when its time to settle down. I'm sure the ladies will also want to make a case by asking if A LADY MUST DATE JUST 1 GUY AT A TIME. Fear that promotes insecurity and desire make us pursue more than 1 girl. Note that even if u are married, that fear(insecurity) and desire( assurance that we r not replaceable in the life of our girl, and that we are genuinely wanted and appreciated) continues.
Re: Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl by H2O2: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
kugaba:

That's very dangerous. you would become more confuse when its time to settle down. I'm sure the ladies will also want to make a case by asking if A LADY MUST DATE JUST 1 GUY AT A TIME. Fear that promotes insecurity and desire make us pursue more than 1 girl. Note that even if u are married, that fear(insecurity) and desire( assurance that we r not replaceable in the life of our girl, and that we are genuinely wanted and appreciated) continues.
Fear? What sort of fear? I prefer to call it "expanding my opportunities". No confusion, just a larger sample size to choose from. Gives you more satisfaction with your decision. Great adventure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Feel Loved / What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / I Don Beg For 2wks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.