Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan (842 Views)

We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan / Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Mc4larin: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
The umbrella body of all Fulanis in Nigeria, the
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has suspended its
national chairman, Alhaji Bello Abdullahi Bodejo,
over his alleged involvement in politics.

In a communique signed by Alhaji Wakili Ali
Babangida, and issued at the end of a meeting of the body in Kano, conveyed Bodejo’s suspension.

State chairmen, secretaries as well as members
from 30 states of the federation attended the
meeting.

The association flayed the national leadership of
the association under Alhaji Bodejo for failing to
organize election, four years after registration of
the association.

It noted that the action was against the provisions of its constitution, which stipulates that elections should be held after every three years.

The group also condemned the involvement of its national chairman in partisan politics; the recent being his endorsement of President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term ambition.

The association said the action caused it and
indeed all Fulanis across the nation serious
embarrassment.

A five-man committee was also set up under the
chairmanship of Alhaji Lawal Ali Mai Mamman to
investigate the accusations against Bodejo.

The committee was given one month to submit its report and recommendations.

Interim national caretaker executives under the
leadership of Dr Ibrahim Abdullahi was
constituted to manage the affairs of the
association pending the outcome of the committee’s investigation.

Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
The guy simply latched on the desperation of the GEJ promoters who might have struck a deal with him to say the Miyeti Allah endorses GEJ in order to send a signal to the undiscerning that GEJ has support even amongst the Fulanis despite the fact that the SE/SS Halleluyah boys of GEJ always insult them as nonentities and Almajiris

The guy simply cut a deal for himself and must be smiling to the Bank now suspension or no suspension

Nobody should ever be fooled over the cash-induced endorsement that GEJ promoters have been going about looking for especially in the North when we know the fact is that the Northerners are patiently waiting to deal a mortal electoral blow on GEJ

Not even the Northern Governors of PDP extraction will be able to save GEJ........unless they want to incur the wrath of the people

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by saintikechi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Suspention or no suspention, it is still gonna be "GEJ TILL 2019"

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wind don blow.....
Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Mc4larin: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
saintikechi:
Suspention or no suspention, it is still gonna be "GEJ TILL 2019"

I guess you only read the headline...........
Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Gbawe: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
soroptimist:
The guy simply latched on the desperation of the GEJ promoters who might have struck a deal with him to say the Miyeti Allah endorses GEJ in order to send a signal to the undiscerning that GEJ has support even amongst the Fulanis despite the fact that the SE/SS Halleluyah boys of GEJ always insult them as nonentities and Almajiris

The guy simply cut a deal for himself and must be smiling to the Bank now suspension or no suspension

Nobody should ever be fooled over the cash-induced endorsement that GEJ promoters have been going about looking for especially in the North when we know the fact is that the Northerners are patiently waiting to deal a mortal electoral blow on GEJ

Not even the Northern Governors of PDP extraction will be able to save GEJ........unless they want to incur the wrath of the people

When I read of the 'endorsement' of GEJ by the "Fulanis" recently I had to laugh as I knew it was the talk of a single paid and compromised mouthpiece who has taken advantage of the biggest get-rich-quick scheme in Nigeria today. I.e the rented, sycophantic and electorally meaningless "endorsement" of a highly desperate and totally discredited President.

GEJ and his fans are deluded if they think they have any appreciable electoral strength amongst Fulanis or indeed the core North in general. Those people are not smiling with GEJ because he has failed them the most and is regarded by them as highly treacherous, self-serving, callous and dishonourable. The GEJ camp is desperate and they will buy "endorsement" from even a Lizard claiming he is the spokesman for for all the Chameleons in Nigeria. The propaganda is fooling no one. That is why I could not even be bothered to pen a response when I read of a dubious 'endorsement' I was sure will be discredited shortly as has now happened.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Orunto: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
BOKOHARAM IS A SETUP OF HAUSA/FULANI ARABS, THE CALIPHATE AND CHAD WITH THE CONNIVANCE OF APC HENCHMEN TO EMBARRASS AND POSSIBLY HUMILIATE NIGERIANS. MATASINE ABACHA AND NOW BOKOHARAM ALL CAME FROM CHAD AND CAMEROON, WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR NEIGHBOURS?

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by saintikechi(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mc4larin:

I guess you only read the headline...........

you guessed right grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Ready To Face The Police... Hon Tambuwal / Photos: President Jonathan Inaugurates Airport In Kebbi / PDP reps deny involvement in plot to impeach GEJ, calls it an APC scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.