Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers (695 Views)

The Implications Of Naira Freefall On Bloggers & Internet Marketers / CALABAR: 10 Internet Marketers, Bloggers, Videos Editors Or Web Designers Wanted / Internet Marketers On Nairaland, Let's Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by syvanet(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2008
please can fellow Nairalanders direct me to where i can get real FREE website templates for i am sick and tired of these numerous unethical internet marketers that have spread over the internet please bro help me i need website Templates urgently
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by qcode(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
Your request is not clear though, but maybe I can do a quick template for you free. Do not mind the word free it will be professional enough to get you started. Please let's see your requirements.

Thank you
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2008
very easy just do a search on google and you will get a whole lot of them mean while you can check this site out www.interspire.com and templatesnavigators.com
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by syvanet(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thanks gcode what i mean about unethical internetmarkers is that those that are in one or two affiliate marketing Scheme or google adsense and put ad for FREE this FREE that and in actual sense they are not FREE by the time you get to the actual merchant/webmaster get it right i dont mean it is a crime to participate in these programs but they dont have to promise what thay can not or will not deliver they dont make seach engine results interesting in that one will not easily be able to distinguish seed from shaft
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by syvanet(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thanks gcode what i mean by unethical internetmarkers is that those that  are in one or two affiliate marketing Scheme or google adsense and put ad for FREE this FREE that and in actual sense they are not FREE by the time you get to the actual merchant/webmaster get it right i dont mean it is a crime to participate in these programs but they dont have to promise what thay can not or will not deliver they dont make seach engine results interesting in that one will not easily be able to distinguish seed from shaft
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by qcode(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
Its OK syvanet, please can you send me a PM with what you want to do with your template? If you are an affiliate marketer or a blogger and maybe you require a unique template that you can easily integrate your affiliate codes and adsense code into, I can be of help. Do not worry I will not take any money from you I promise, it a pleasure to always help those in need and right direction.
Re: Please Safe Me From The Hand Of Unethical Internet Marketers by syvanet(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
thanks gcode i just like to have them to enhance my website design for i come out better when i modify/remodify profetional website templates

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Pls Help-out / Online Shop Script Needed / Making Money Designing Quality Websites Without Any Knowledge Of Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.