Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi (6299 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Myself2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
My inference is that APC may already be seeing the handwriting on the wall which says they will lose the presidential election and so are looking for excuses in advance to cause mayhem and killing which their leaders (Buhari etc) are known for.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
My inference is that APC may already be seeing the handwriting on the wall which says they will lose the presidential election (ESPECIALLY AS THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ELECTABLE CANDIDATE,is is Atiku,Is it Ayatollah Mohammadu Ibm Boko Buhari,or that clown called KwankwaSUYA) and so are looking for excuses in advance to cause mayhem and killing which their leaders (Buhari etc) are known for.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Ayus34(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Djicemob:
You people amaze me with this your IF.

You talk as if there's ever been a politian who lost election in nigeria and claimed his opponent didnt rig?
Admit it! This is low on amaechi's part,seems like he already knows he and APC would lose at coming election.Why cry foul already with incitive statements? Even before election?
boss I'm not against urs opinion we might reason differently,I don't think anything is wrong doing that,everyone with different political view. ....but the moment u begin to insult other just because he failed to support ur ideology...then u are not meant to be in the midst of civilized people. ....none of this politicians is paying me...so we need to be objective in our mode of reasoning...remember what amaechi said is not different to what statemen like Edwin Clarke, dokubo,ciroma,buhari,kanti bello and the likes have said.....but when u vent ur anger on a particular person because urs hatred for him,its highly unfair,as we all know rigging is part of Nigeria culture so vulgar language is not synonymous to a particular party......it cit across both two Nigeria top parties its sad but that's the reality....that is what the system is offering us,and we equally have the right to chose where to belong among them,so when I decided to oppose urs opinion or ideology that doesn't makes me ur enemy unlike what that nonentity and underexposed bigots believe in.......VULGAR language is not invented by amaechi so it won't end with him... as if been the system had stopped it,by prosecuting previous offenders then maybe amaechi would ve say something else....blame the system as well!
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by arsetalks(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
brownlord:
Okay, let me see if APC hired internet warlord will condemn this senseless rig and roast calling by a state Governor, I have no problem with Tinubu saying such, but a governor as in CSO of a state, and to say that the senseless and rowdy berem already in support further confirms APC and thuggery are like siamese twins. NYSC should please redeploy call members from the North.

If Nigeria was working, Amaechi should be impeached by now.
Did you condemn the fact that we have 2 speakers because of MR shoeless' undemocratic approach to governance?
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by Djicemob: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ayus34:
[s]
boss I'm not against urs opinion we might reason differently,I don't think anything is wrong doing that,everyone with different political view. ....but the moment u begin to insult other just because he failed to support ur ideology...then u are not meant to be in the midst of civilized people. ....none of this politicians is paying me...so we need to be objective in our mode of reasoning...remember what amaechi said is not different to what statemen like Edwin Clarke, dokubo,ciroma,buhari,kanti bello and the likes have said.....but when u vent ur anger on a particular person because urs hatred for him,its highly unfair,as we all know rigging is part of Nigeria culture so vulgar language is not synonymous to a particular party......it cit across both two Nigeria top parties its sad but that's the reality....that is what the system is offering us,and we equally have the right to chose where to belong among them,so when I decided to oppose urs opinion or ideology that doesn't makes me ur enemy unlike what that nonentity and underexposed bigots believe in.......VULGAR language is not invented by amaechi so it won't end with him... as if been the system had stopped it,by prosecuting previous offenders then maybe amaechi would ve say something else....blame the system as well![/s]
Was this post meant for me?

Shiii doesn't add up.
Re: Apc Will Form Alternative Government And Nothing Will Happen- Amaechi by UnimkeAk(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
If that iidiot Amaechi feels that I will leave my business to come and do civil unrest and disobedience for him, he needs to go for brain surgery the malignant tumor in his head is deceiving him. And I speak for the south south and east youths.

It can and will only happen in the north as usual.

On the issue of the APC running a parallel govt. With what resources and means?
Dude opens his mouth and spews rubbish anyhow without thinking, I can never go into a serious business with someone with such character.
APC a bunch of disgruntled Pdp members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate / Officially, Imo State Has One Of The Highest Gas Reserves In The World / Fuel Scarcity: We Will Restore Normalcy In Abuja, Others In 3 Days – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.