Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (60654 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Bigmas2525(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
ok, guys me don tire 4 dis tecno phone, which phone can some 1 rely on nw.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Sezua:
op, which one ur papa produce?...
its his opinon and you weren't forced to comment.Onye awusa.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by danjaD(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2014
samflexx:

Nwa teacher,do capital letter follow a comma?Your english sucks too.

Mr sabi English we don hear
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Bigmas2525:
ok, guys me don tire 4 dis tecno phone, which phone can some 1 rely on nw.
Jim sun chin J8...Reliable and durable with 50years warranty.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2014
sukkot:
grin what is ping ?

Lmaooooooooo cheesy. Don't kill me Abeg!. Get the phone first. Then I will ping you. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
danjaD:

Mr sabi English we don hear
Ntor gi.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sorextee(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:

LOL! Go and work on your ENGLISH , Use of Comma And Fullstop!!!

I couldn't read this sh*t you just wrote

Then why did u reply, if u couldn't read his sh*t??
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Themandator: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2014
technophile:
I totally agree with ur first point, latest tecno phones lacks OTA update which is very bad.

The rest of your points does not make tecno the worst mobile phone, even Samsung galaxy S4 wey get gorilla glass 3 screen self dey break, and if it come break no be say u go change the gorilla glass only, nah all the screen u go change which is over 20k shebi tecno nah 17k. So what is the essence of gorilla glass if it cannot be changed when broken

Pertaining to the keyboard-ish, blame it on android, since tecno did not have the own UI, they are using the default android keyboard, if you don't like it goto playstore onscreen keyboard plenty for there.

Thank you, I'ma bit at odd with statements from anyone claiming to be a guru complaining about keyboard.... I have never bothered with default keyboards... SwiftKey all the way.

I use gionne m2 because I make a lot of calls and keep myself at speed with goings on in the world through it without having to move about with powerbank....

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Bigmas2525(m): 11:12am On Nov 20, 2014
@Samflexx, O boy u bad Ooooo, Please b serious and realistic, i need a good phone, but confused at d moment on which 1 to go for.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by UjSizzle(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Loool! grin I've not seen a person with an unbroken Tecno phone. Their screen is so wack, my Lumia is laughing her asss off.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Themandator: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
mercylicious:
i like my techno p9.
The only regret i have so far is the keyboard. it makes you speak chinese- you have to re-read everything you typed , else, you willbe accused like the op of bad english.

Go get SwiftKey. There's a free version on plays tore

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2014
And who cares with all these at Op? wat I get from my tecno is maximum satisfaction from the least cost. A fone is expected not to last more than 5yrs with optimal efficiency, so why the cry about the OTA update? a phone is not a long term property but a temporal accessory which ought to be discarded after utility must have been maximised.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Unique3:
I use Techno Phantom A1, honestly, it's the worst phone I've ever bought ever. Just a year, and I can list a bookful of everything that has gone wrong with yet (exaggeration, Lol). But really, Techno phone no be am at all. I don learn my lesson, #TeamNokia#
kiss Welcome to the family
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by logoscope(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2014
U bought a fone for 15k n u r expecting software updates... software update ko, hardware update ni.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Dreyl:
Mtchewww tecno useless phone.
Nigerians no fit produce one.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Tegatons: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Jobless dude condemning.
Wsh 1 u fit build, apka
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sunnyotunsman: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Na techno you go blame abi na the SON wey suppose regulate all these manufacturers?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sunnyotunsman: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
So 15k no be money ba?Dash me 1k na.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sunnyotunsman: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
logoscope:
U bought a fone for 15k n u r expecting software updates... software update ko, hardware update ni.
so 15k no be money ba?Dash me 1k na.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
UjSizzle:
Loool! grin I've not seen a person with an unbroken Tecno phone. Their screen is so wack, my Lumia is laughing her asss off.

My techno phone don fall tire ... but e never break. Sometimes I ask my self which kain glass they use do the screen. Techno is cool especially when compared to it's price.

Its cheap but also reliable. My only grouse with techno it the fact that its internal memory fills up too fast and you can't install new apps. But I can live with that considering the amount I got it for.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by bundur(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
hawksford:
g

Front Page twice without no mobile app

*psqu@re voice*
e no easy eee oo oo oo

C grammar "without no mobile app"

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by linuses: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Help continue the progress made under President Goodluck Jonathan and keep Nigeria moving forward. Use the tools below to spread the word about Forward Nigeria to your friends and family.
http://www.forwardnigeria.ng/?recruiter_id=54909

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by nwannemous(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
wch ever way, tecno helped most of us to hv access to android on time.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
bro warranty doesn't work wen u break ur screen...blind screen yes but broken screen no way. dats ur fault....

stick to wat u kno. believe me u kno nothing about phones..
the fact u don't know you can download ur own keyboard...
get enlightened and stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Onosy: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
After reading some comments here, it s certain pple just see a topic n comment even wen de av no knowledge about wat de r saying.......d special phones u claimed to be using was also produced in China n exported to were ever u bought it from....

Some saying trash here av not even handled d phone b4 ... Just simply say u don't knw hw android phones work...... Samsung phones do suffer more screen issues dan any other n d cost of d screen can buy u a new phone.....

People dat use tecno enjoy it n de r not complaining, den y helping dem complain.....taking panadol in another man's problem.....

Nobody force u to use a tecno device n u must not announce to d whole world d kinda phone u use....because d cost of ur phone doesn't change d name.....buy it for a million if u like, its still a phone bro.....dats d name n d function remains same......if I wanna play game I will rather buy a PS dan buy a phone for dat purpose...

U av right to use a device n make of device u like, so does every other person, don't force ur opinion on others.

I use tecno n it works just fine for me n I just used it in posting ds.

P9 close to a yr now n no issues whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Onosy: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

My techno phone don fall tire ... but e never break. Sometimes I ask my self which kain glass they use do the screen. Techno is cool especially when compared to it's price.

Its cheap but also reliable. My only grouse with techno it the fact that its internal memory fills up too fast and you can install new apps. But I can live with that considering the amount I go it for.

U can use adb.exe in command prompt to change d default apps install location to SD card with ur PC after u install java jdk n android SDK. I did same to my p9 n now I can install as much apps as I want n also move apps to SD card ....

Note: u don't need root access to do ds..... I didn't root my device....

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]shey na me go read this long post

Well I just read the subject of the thread alone

Few years back when Tecno android land Naija I bougHt that Tecno N3 I rooted the phone after sometime I mistakenly deleted 'system/lib' and since then if I switch on the phone it would enter bootloop showing white blank screen then Tecno..

The mumu phone no get software.. I download stockroam to flash the lame phone #no development after 3montHs I had to abandon tHe pHone
[/size]

i can fix any tecno, infinix and itel phones, if u are in lagos bring the phone to sakatinubu victoria island... inbox me to get my phone no, if u are interested..
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Onosy: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
U can now see dat Samsung n iPhone users r angry n jealous of tecno users because of d glo bis 3GB dat works on tecno devices but not on Samsung n iphone. Tecno all d way.....it works were other product cant......gives u value for ur moni...... It can be used for any purpose.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Onosy: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]shey na me go read this long post

Well I just read the subject of the thread alone

Few years back when Tecno android land Naija I bougHt that Tecno N3 I rooted the phone after sometime I mistakenly deleted 'system/lib' and since then if I switch on the phone it would enter bootloop showing white blank screen then Tecno..

The mumu phone no get software.. I download stockroam to flash the lame phone #no development after 3montHs I had to abandon tHe pHone
[/size]

After u damaged ur phone with ur own hands u r der blaming tecno..... Rooting violate warranty..... U r in d school of tot #BlameItAllOnTecno ....na wao
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sukkot: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
sandijey:

Lmaooooooooo cheesy. Don't kill me Abeg!. Get the phone first. Then I will ping you. cheesy
cheesy abi tis naija way of saying 'text' ?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Doughyeenbae(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tecno= crappy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / 5G Network: List Of Phones To Stop Working From 2022 / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.