Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (60665 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
ozoneprince:
Dude my cousin Samsung S5 fall off her bed and the screen got blind and ,i went to the samsung office with her,after 30minutes ,the phone was perfect,we PAID NOTHING and they change the screen!

bro Samsung offer warranty for broken screen on select device. not all Samsung. Ok. stick to wat u kno...
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oahray:
lol. Say what you know jor. I got N3 april last year and it hasn't had a single hardware ish. I've even used several custom ROMs on it for the fun of it. And yes it has fallen a few times (since carelessness is your benchmark for the ultimate android user).

They haven't improved? Hmmm... Tell me, how many Samsung phones below 30k can boast of OTG? List them.

Now how often have Samsung made low end phones? When they do, it's usually weird devices pretending to be android. We all know how crappy Samsung Galaxy pocket was. I don't even want to add Samsung Galaxy Y.

People arrogantly perched on sentimental bandwagons hardly ever examine facts.

the worst thing one can do is buy a Samsung galaxy with price less Dan #35k. low internal memory. et al..
it's economically wise to go for techno if u 're spending less Dan 35k
because if u 're spending dat on Samsung. U 're buying a low end phone. but a techno phone of 35k can comfortably do wat ever ur s5. though s5 'll definitely do it better and faster...
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by SenatorJames(m): 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Onosy:

so d privilege u've got is to buy iPhone n galaxy devices, wat else how much is ur car if u av any n wat s d worth of ur house if u av any ?

please don't insult people for d choice de make.....am tired if these trends on low end n high end devices, lets say something else.

u use iPhone n I use tecno we all post on nairaland, fbk, bbm n d rest d iPhone didn't make ur post finer or make ur English more organised.....so wat is all these noise about

na wa self o !!!!

You don't get my message, you will see that I put question mark(?), meaning hope its not refering to we the Tecno users as less priviledge, because as a matter of fact, I'm also using Tecno P5.

Who I'm I to call anybody less privilege.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some of their phones is bit strong like H5 but it's don't upgrade i think that is the solution they have to fix
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Kitotecgsaqy556: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
SenatorJames:

You don't get my message, you will see that I put question mark(?), meaning hope its not refering to we the Tecno users as less priviledge, because as a matter of fact, I'm also using Tecno P5.

Who I'm I to call anybody less privilege.

Is tecno still worth it ?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Shuregirl: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kitotecgsaqy556:

Is tecno still worth it ?
i think yes because they’re upgrading every day
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Kakadancefreak(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
This points aren't enough reasons to make a brand bad!

Try harder.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Wanni25(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Is this review still valid?
Because the brand is releasing flagship devices.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Idarachris84: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wanni25:

I no sure!
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Fonjewel0(f): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Wanni25:

Exactly my point!
One time nasty experience doesn't mean it's not good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / 5G Network: List Of Phones To Stop Working From 2022 / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.