Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

HMMMM:- Next Iphone To Allegedly Have A Two-lens Camera System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HMMMM:- Next Iphone To Allegedly Have A Two-lens Camera System (401 Views)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' / HTC To Allegedly Announce A Mediatekocta-core Phablet / AT&T To Allegedly Discontinue The HTC First Due To Poor Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HMMMM:- Next Iphone To Allegedly Have A Two-lens Camera System by Joshkid(m): 6:12am On Nov 20, 2014
The next iPhone camera is going to be a doozy. According to John Gruber, Apple is working on a dual lens camera system for the rear camera of the next iPhone, which he heard “from a birdie of a birdie”. “The specific thing I heard is that next years camera might be the biggest camera jump ever. I don’t even know what sense this makes, but I’ve heard that it’s some kind of weird two- lens system where the back camera uses two lenses and it somehow takes it up into DSLR quality imagery.” – John Gruber This two camera system sounds remarkably similar to HTC’s Duo Camera, which uses a secondary depth sensor to produce DSLR-like shallow depth of field, although artificially in software. This could possibly be what Gruber meant by “DSLR quality imagery”, as the shallow depth of field is one of those things DSLRs do well with their big lenses and sensors that you just can’t get naturally on mobile phones. The iPhone 6 just released so we’ll have to wait another year to see if this rumors comes true, although Gruber has a track record of being right more often than wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Os Having Problem? / Corrupt Samsung Imei Now Cn B Repair / Vibration While Typing How To Disabled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.