Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels (2117 Views)

Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by eddyland: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Let's be realistic, leave out the bimbos and their likes, there are truly ladies out there that deserve to be treated like queens and princesses, like angels, like gold, silver and other precious pearls.

You might say that they are difficult to find, but truth is that they abounds.

But life can be so bizare at times that those supposedly queens and princeesses hardly get the types of treats they fully deserve from men, but rather men run after bimbos and shower the blessings to the undeserved nasty female folks.

A beautifl, humble and inteligent woman is a golden desire on its own, and deserves anything and everything good from a man, even without looking back, you dare call no man a maga that gives his all to such kind of women in the society cos they truly deserve all. And those are the type of women people often refer to in this quote 'for every successful man, there is always the love of a woman behind'

Some ladies deserve the best in life, and as a guy if you happen to come across such, don't even look back in giving her the best and everything they really desire
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by alabiyemmy(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
where r they?

1 Like

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by BreezyRita(f): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2014
I like this op!
Tell them. They go after hoes and come crying....
Leaving the real good ones to suffer

4 Likes

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by holatin(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
hmmmn
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by holatin(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2014
BreezyRita:
I like this op!
Tell them. They go after hoes and come crying....
Leaving the real good ones to suffer
pls can I come after you
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=20]Op say the truth you're crusHing on someone on Nairaland [/size]

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Missmossy(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
True cool
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Freshtomato(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Yes o! Although we are difficult to find but we dey grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Yeah, Ladies like me cool
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by justmag(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
alabiyemmy:
where r they?

Please! He should let us know. Because I gave up yesterday on these bimbos!
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
justmag:

Please! He should let us know. Because I gave up yesterday on these bimbos!
Y?
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by marieolae(f): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
alabiyemmy:
where r they?
we are here!!
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by eddyland: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

*In John Legend voice* I say ' All of me... Loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfection...
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Anwasia(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
marieolae:
we are here!!

Who are the we?
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by naijaboiy: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
iffa hear say any of them claim 'bimbo' cheesy

All of them go say "we are here" grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by naijaboiy: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

I don laff die grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by marieolae(f): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Anwasia:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who are the we?
me, myself and I
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2014
eddyland:
*In John Legend voice* I say ' All of me... Loves all of you... Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfection...

[size=20]wait! Are yOu Gay-briel [/size]

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

I don laff die grin

[size=20]no minÐ that brOs jare.. We dOn sabi all their tricks finish... See as tHe brOs furnish tHose write-ups... [/size]

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Mimisboygreat: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
If my sisters r nt among dose u mentioned den ur list is nt complete yet.
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by justmag(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Y?

have you seen Lions and deers get along?? Nope! Because we are not the same. I have not found the kind of girl I am looking for.
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
justmag:

have you seen Lions and deers get along?? Nope! Because we are not the same. I have not found the kind of girl I am looking for.
grin alright keep searchingsmileyu will definitely find her one day
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by naijaboiy: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]no minÐ that brOs jare.. We dOn sabi all their tricks finish... See as tHe brOs furnish tHose write-ups... [/size]

LoL....as if men no deserve taking care of too undecided

I still dey laff sha grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by eddyland: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]wait! Are yOu Gay-briel [/size]

I was jst expecting this coment 4rm u! Bt u shuld knw dat I am nt Gay-briel because d song even refer to those that have curves and edges, nd I knw u ar a flat bottom dude witout curves, so u see...and do guys normaly have curves? Or cant u read out d song nd knw dat its not 4 u
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Hazardd(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2014
[u cannot find them]
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by herdeythoun(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2014
alabiyemmy:
where r they?
....here
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Fkhalifa(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
They arent abound every where,they are scarce and most of our guys self get problem,you see a decently cute girl you ignore for all those chew gum,brazilian hair,over make up,in short from their look they appear materialistic..and later start complaining after being sucked.
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
The only woman that deserves to be called a queen is my mum.

All this nairaland bitches should STFU.

Even the ashawo wey dey 4 my hood dy claim sey she be pretty angel,iffa hear grin grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
eddyland:
I was jst expecting this coment 4rm u! Bt u shuld knw dat I am nt Gay-briel because d song even refer to those that have curves and edges, nd I knw u ar a flat bottom dude witout curves, so u see...and do guys normaly have curves? Or cant u read out d song nd knw dat its not 4 u

[size=20]brOs what if I tell you dah I'm Gay-Briel

Btw; you said tHe song isn't for me tHen why did you tAg my sobriquet with the post/song
[/size]

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL....as if men no deserve taking care of too undecided
I still dey laff sha grin

[size=20]at tHe eNd of the dAy they'd end up saying 'all niqqaz are the same'

Bro are we nOt voting tOday
[/size]

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by eddyland: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]brOs what if I tell you dah I'm Gay-Briel

Btw; you said tHe song isn't for me tHen why did you tAg my sobriquet with the post/song
[/size]

so person no fit sing again 4 where u dey?
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]at tHe eNd of the dAy they'd end up saying 'all niqqaz are the same'

Bro are we nOt voting tOday
[/size]

No bro,,its till saturday.

That's the finals smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Campaign For The Division Of Romance Section Into Age Brackets!!! / Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For / If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.