Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria (201817 Views)

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / Coren Registered Engineer Number / Sample Coren Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Salah09: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
speakout2015:
I so much appreciate you guys once again for your prompt response in forwarding d past questns and technical report format to my mail..I sincerely pray for you from my heart that God'll promptly and hastily arise to every needs of your heart in JESUS NAME..Amen..Thanks once again sir..Kind regards!
Pls send to me
engsalahdeenoluwatomi@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by infinity007: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Please, what about someone that has a Full technological diploma from City and Guilds of London Institute?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by tuco02: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2017
Please house, how long does it take when your coren application status says 'reccommended for further vetting' how long does the whole process last for COREN

NB I'm already an NSE coperate member.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by sammie92: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017
tuco02:
Please house, how long does it take when your coren application status says 'reccommended for further vetting' how long does the whole process last for COREN

It takes Six months.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by sole26: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
speakout2015:
I so much appreciate you guys once again for your prompt response in forwarding d past questns and technical report format to my mail..I sincerely pray for you from my heart that God'll promptly and hastily arise to every needs of your heart in JESUS NAME..Amen..Thanks once again sir..Kind regards!

Pls help me forward is to solomon664@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by topsy1971: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Kindly forward to my mail jacobstope@gmail.com
God bless.
speakout2015:
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Structuralman: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2017
tuco02:

Mine took about two months before it turned to "approved"
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by tuco02: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Structuralman:

Mine took about two months before it turned to "approved"

Can u imagine...just today I received an email that my application has been recommended for council......so what next now?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by ambassadorgift: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Usefulness of Interns to Organisations

1) Pool of future employees.
2) Extra hands that help increase productivity.
3) Reduction in recruitment cost.
4) Interns bring a new perpective especially in information technology and social media.
5) A form of an organisation's corporate social responsibility
6) They present mentorship opportunities for employees.

Reference: Yair Riemer, VP Global Marketing, CareerArc.

For your interns, sign up for free on www.internbank.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Structuralman: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2017
tuco02:

Can u imagine...just today I received an email that my application has been recommended for council......so what next now?

Next, you have to wait for the next council meeting which will be in December. At that meeting your application will then be approved and your name entered into the COREN register online after you have paid a regn fee of N35500.

Congrats in advance my fellow engineer!
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by tuco02: 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Structuralman:

Next, you have to wait for the next council meeting which will be in December. At that meeting your application will then be approved and your name entered into the COREN register online after you have paid a regn fee of N35500.

Congrats in advance my fellow engineer!

Thanks man....I'm so happy
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by keniwonder(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2017
tuco02:

your application is supposed to be recommended to council if you have satisfactorily met all conditions, including having your transcript sent to the council. Private chat me so I can send you a number that you can call to confirm why it hasn't yet been recommended to the council.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by tuco02: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
keniwonder:
your application is supposed to be recommended to council if you have satisfactorily met all conditions, including having your transcript sent to the council. Private chat me so I can send you a number that you can call to confirm why it hasn't yet been recommended to the council.

I just got a mail last week saying that 'my application has been recommended for council

Which I think is the final stage as @Structuralman said
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by keniwonder(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
tuco02:

I just got a mail last week saying that 'my application has been recommended for council

Which I think is the final stage as @Structuralman said
Nice one bro... that's the final stage. Congratulations in advance.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by abbeysoul(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Sent bro
please send to my inbox ibrahimamusa42@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by abbeysoul(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
speakout2015:
You can now check your mail. Regardless of your field of study, the document forwarded to you is like a template which would serves as a guide when applying...Kind regards!
please kindly send to ibrahimamusa42@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by beryour(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Structuralman: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
beryour:
Hello Guys..

Please what is the most appropriate route for someone who is already registered as an Engineer in UK.
What will be the application route with NSE?
Thanks in anticipation.

It seems there is a direct route to NSE for you registered/chartered engineers from UK. Please confirm from the NSE website at www.nse.org.ng
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Lekz: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
speakout2015:

Please help to forward...lekanaturaka@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by shirgles(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
I need more info on this
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by kprake9: 4:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Just received a message from NSE on my success in the Sept. diet NSE professional exams. Am most grateful to every who contributed to this success in this forum. thanks alot !

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by obiajulusam(m): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2017
Informed!
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by socialconscious: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
It's no secret that software development is one of the most lucrative career options available today. As a skilled software developer in Nigeria, you could earn between ₦150,000 - ₦1,000,000 per month!

If you've been considering switching to a lucrative career in #tech, the New-Economy Skills Accelerator (www.nesa.makers.ng) now offers a part-time web development training course which allows you to learn to code or advance your coding skills within your busy schedule.

Participants of the course are guaranteed a job placement upon successful program completion.
Limited spaces are available for the next cohort scheduled to start at the end of November 2017 at the NESA campus in Yaba, Lagos.

You can apply to join the program here: /parttimecourse

To get more information about the program, cost of tuition, visit www.nesa.makers.ng/program or call/Whatsapp 09034843983.

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Structuralman: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
kprake9:
Just received a message from NSE on my success in the Sept. diet NSE professional exams. Am most grateful to every who contributed to this success in this forum. thanks alot !

Congrats
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by olubunmi4u2: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2017
[2:37 AM, 11/10/2017] +234 802 310 4332: BunJ Solutions in conjunction with DEKRA Europe brings to you a 5 Days Process Safety Engineering Training in Lagos Nigeria. To get more details, kindly call/text/whatsapp Olu on 08023104332.  Broadcast and share
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Lacoolmley: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lekz:

Please help to forward...lekanaturaka@gmail.com

Please I would also like to get the exam past questions technical report format. My email is c.egboakala@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by oikotas44: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
speakout2015:

Please send to oikotas@yahoo.co.uk
Many thanks in expectation.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by holutee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello house, is it possible to do COREN straight without NSE, is NSE a must, I heard is possible but wanna confirm here first. Thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by holutee(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Let me ve ur contact bro. Thanks

einsteino:
I am a civil engineer with 4years experience in a consulting firm. I offer one on one detailed class room style tutorials on structural design(telecom tower design, steel design, rc design, sheet pile wall design) and analysis. Also how to use CAD softwares in a project based scope including best workflow practices and producing project deliverables using BIM approach. softwares I can bring you up to speed on include:

Tekla Structures
Robot Structural Analysis
Revit
Autocad Structural Detailing Suite
Tekla Structural Designer
Orion
Cads Rc
Civil 3D
MsTower
AutoCAD.

I am thorough, reasonably and fairly priced. Also i am open to freelance opportunities. if interested, send a pm.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Kadri4(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
holutee:
Hello house, is it possible to do COREN straight without NSE, is NSE a must, I heard is possible but wanna confirm here first. Thanks
YES!!! its possible, I did mine straight without NSE, I have my seal, stamp and certificate now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

CFA Candidates In The House / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / Total Oil And Gas Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.