Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria (203029 Views)

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / Coren Registered Engineer Number / Sample Coren Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by emmy4lov(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Customise your whatsapp group link and whatsapp number to personalised clickable url links that can be posted on forums and on social media.

Instead of displaying your phone number publicly for hacker, you can order a private link Customized for you or your business.

We can help you do that, send us a whatsapp message at http://infoguid.pro/glono or email emmy@infoguid.pro for more.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
speakout2015:
I so much appreciate you guys once again for your prompt response in forwarding d past questns and technical report format to my mail..I sincerely pray for you from my heart that God'll promptly and hastily arise to every needs of your heart in JESUS NAME..Amen..Thanks once again sir..Kind regards!
Kindly forward to dotunakinseye@gmail.com. Thanks man!
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by fadarea: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Any hint in completeting the NSE statement of experience and responsibility?

What to write and what not to write?

Thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by AK481(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
imitateMe:
Kindly forward to dotunakinseye@gmail.com. Thanks man!
Kindly forward to tommyhycinth@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by harveyspec: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
holutee:

Very possible, I did mine in December last year, got my result 2 weeks after, planning to go to any NSE branch here to join.

How possible is this? I thought you must do your NSE before you can join COREN?

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by jeislo20: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
kindly send past question to funminiyi20@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by estherokon(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
kindly send past questions from 2015-2017 to akokon@ymail.com. thank you
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
For those who wanna write the NSE professional exams.
April Diet form is on going now.
www.nse.org.ng

After filling the Form online,you need visit the branch closest to you.And also your division.The major work is your project.

PLS NOTE,NSE Past Project Work not for sale at any of the branches.Go to the branch closest to you and ask for sample of project work.

For those who wanna write you can PM me let me send u sample of Electrical Project.Other Divisions can still find it applicable though-the same principle.

As for the past questions from National,you can also get them at any of NSE branches.

I am here for Electrical guys.Holla at me

Life is all about passing out knowledge.

I`d like to get a copy of the sample project engr.tek1@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Harvester51758(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
e
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by AK481(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2018
MCPE on going

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Bajabaja: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please send me a sample report on Civil Engineering via this mail zhrddnaliyu@gmail.com

God Bless.you all
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Bajabaja: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2018
AK481:
MCPE on going

Which centre is that please,
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by godslaw(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good Evening Engrs. please i am also in need of civil Engineering past questions. for NSE applications... awohboniface.i@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by ebroheem(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm a graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Kindly be of assistance by forwarding any useful files that could help in achieving this dream.
cpobtunde@gmail.com
Best Regard.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by godslaw(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone, trust your are doing fine in the April Diet Application. I intend to apply for September Diet, I am currently arranging my report. I need your assistant on past questions on Civil Engineering Department . kindly mail me on awohboniface.i@gmail.com. God bless you. thanks.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by debbie(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
please check your mail..thanks
AK481:
MCPE on going
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by AK481(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
debbie:
please check your mail..thanks

Checked
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by korlhyjay(m): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Dubbie007:
Please, I need a copy of the technical report and past questions for my friend who wants to register with NSE and COREN. He studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Thanks

Dondubbie007@gmail.com; dondubbie007@yahoo.com
pls, I need one too. mkolade90@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by korlhyjay(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
succeed2:
Me too, please. Send to lekeodunuga@gmail.com Thanks.
Me too. pls send to mkolade90@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by korlhyjay(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
speakout2015:
I so much appreciate you guys once again for your prompt response in forwarding d past questns and technical report format to my mail..I sincerely pray for you from my heart that God'll promptly and hastily arise to every needs of your heart in JESUS NAME..Amen..Thanks once again sir..Kind regards!
pls sir, can you send it to my email? My email address is mkolade90@gmail.com. God bless you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

CFA Candidates In The House / Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.