Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria (202952 Views)

Nigeria Society Of Engineers(nse),coren Members And Intending Members / Coren Registered Engineer Number / Sample Coren Technical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by essoo(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2016
You're absolutely right

shine12:

You are right, I later found out that those cables are not doing anything, just aesthetic.That's fraud lool because a concrete deck bridge will be cheaper than a cable-stayed bridge.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by essoo(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Good stuff... Good to know you don hammer. lol.
If you don't care about NSE.. I'm sure you can go straightups to COREN. Just work on your report I reckon it requires the hardest work of all aspects.

Good luck!

kevoh:

Lol smiley , how time flies! Between April(when I made that comment) and December, a whole lot of things have happened! Now I can confidently raise that sum of money without grumbling! Thanks all the same!
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by helloman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=seyilapy post=51775394]Hello guys. Please is anyone planning to take the April 2017 diet?

Also the senior Engineers in the house please I need someone that wrote report in a manufacturing / industrial field.

Thanks[/quote

I will be applying in February 2017 for April diet though I am already a registered engineer with COREN. send me your email I will send u a sample of a technical report for NSE or COREN.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by vansledge(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Bro, I studied met/mats and m currently wrking as a production supervisor where ther produce sacrificial anodes. Wanted to be a corrosion scientist but decided to go for welding inspection. Pls hav u gone 4 d profesional course? Pls I need to knw d requirements n d fee. Thanks!
sorry for replying late bro.... pm me so we can talk much about it #merryxmasandhappynewyrinadance
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by vansledge(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=helloman post=52252199][/quote] vansledge_pius@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by seyilapy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
thank you very much sir. Just sent you a PM will appreciate your swift response. THanks and God bless.

[quote author=helloman post=52252199][/quote]
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Mekzmoney(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
OK. WILL DO THAT NOW, BRODA
vansledge:

sorry for replying late bro.... pm me so we can talk much about it #merryxmasandhappynewyrinadance
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by excess4luv: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello Senior Colleagues!!

Plz I need help here.
I am a graduate of Elect/Elect Engr. at HND level (2013), a civil servant at LGA level for over 7 years. The truth is that I have never known job satisfaction neither does anything point towards it's possibility in at least 20years to come in the service.

As an undergraduate, my passion for engineering led me to undergoing a training in Telecom mast site maintenance as a Site Engineer with a friend for over 7 months cumulatively, but couldn't hook up job due to my studies.
Again, at final year I joined my lecturer into Electrical, Intercom (PABX), CCTV, K and C-band signal tracking and fire alarm installation and maintenance. As a result of this job, I have been queried and salaries withheld severally for absenteeism at office, but I'm not perturbed.

I AM WORRIED.....
I have an unquenchable thirst for Engineering (telecom/power especially), i have tried exploring other options to digging deeper in practice, yet futile.
It's my utmost wish to join NSE-COREN but it will amount to nothing without the relevant industry experience. I have rejected bank job twice because of my passion for engineering.

I really need HELP.
Let this passion not die, help a dude actualize dream and purpose.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by kennyjam: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2016
ok
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by ciscon: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Any one with Past Questions and Answers to share?

lightbearer884@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by yinkard4me(m): 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=helloman post=52252199][/quote] i am also applying for d April diet.
pls mail d sample technical report to yinkard4mee@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by arizona20: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please help me. I want to be NSE registered Engr. I stay in lagos.dont know how to start about the registration.please sombody should help me.when is the registration for this year starting. Please help me
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by imitateMe(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=helloman post=52252199][/quote]grandmasterdotun@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by saniboy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
pls guys i need help on how to register for NSE i want to be a member,i will be glad if any1 can help.thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
arizona20:
Please help me. I want to be NSE registered Engr. I stay in lagos.dont know how to start about the registration.please sombody should help me.when is the registration for this year starting. Please help me

April Diet form is on now.
holla at me.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
For those who wanna write the NSE professional exams.
April Diet form is on going now.
www.nse.org.ng

After filling the Form online,you need visit the branch closest to you.And also your division.The major work is your project.

PLS NOTE,NSE Past Project Work not for sale at any of the branches.Go to the branch closest to you and ask for sample of project work.

For those who wanna write you can PM me let me send u sample of Electrical Project.Other Divisions can still find it applicable though-the same principle.

As for the past questions from National,you can also get them at any of NSE branches.

I am here for Electrical guys.Holla at me

Life is all about passing out knowledge.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Note:
You can sit for the exam after having 4 years post-graduate experience.
And having NSE Corporate Membership doesn't make you a Registered Engineer.
You will still have to present your NSE Project Work and Post Graduate Experience to COREN for your registration as a Registered Engineer with FRN.
It is after the registration with COREN that you are ELIGIBLE to bear the prefix,Engr.
Though it is annoying that most folks abuse the suffix.But those who have it know the process they pass through to obtain it.

For the cost implication of the NSE Exam,you should be looking at 150-200k cumulatively.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by vansledge(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
www.nse.org.ng

After filling the Form online,you need visit the branch closest to you.And also your division.The major work is your project.

PLS NOTE,NSE Past Project Work not for sale at any of the branches.Go to the branch closest to you and ask for sample of project work.

For those who wanna write you can PM me let me send u sample of Electrical Project.Other Divisions can still find it applicable though-the same principle.

As for the past questions from National,you can also get them at any of NSE branches.

bros i just PM u, pls kindly send me the sample of the electrical project..... Thanks
EMAIL: anobejapiusedem@yahoo.com
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
vansledge:

bros i just PM u, pls kindly send me the sample of the electrical project..... Thanks
EMAIL: anobejapiusedem@yahoo.com

ok
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by livinsoul: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
www.nse.org.ng

Thanks for your help.
I would like to have a copy of the sample electrical project.
Kindly send to olasuposunday@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2017
livinsoul:

Thanks for your help.
I would like to have a copy of the sample electrical project.
Kindly send to olasuposunday@yahoo.com

Ok bro.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
seyilapy:
Hello guys. Please is anyone planning to take the April 2017 diet?

Also the senior Engineers in the house please I need someone that wrote report in a manufacturing / industrial field.

Thanks
Engr, I'm a civil guy and going for 2017 diet. Done with my Vol. 1 & 2 using past reports from 2 COREN guys, just left with 2 AutoCAD detailing. Gave it to one of them last week for vetting before printing. Hope your pushing it hard too?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by seyilapy(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2017
yes bro am pushing it. So help us God.

MrHighSea:
Engr, I'm a civil guy and going for 2017 diet. Done with my Vol. 1 & 2 using past reports from 2 COREN guys, just left with 2 AutoCAD detailing. Gave it to one of them last week for vetting before printing. Hope your pushing it hard too?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Dizzy007(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Any Eket branch member?
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dizzy007:

Please bro, i'm applying for NSE membership in Agricultural Engineering division for the April 2017 diet. please can you send the sample of the project to my email. emekaikechukwu007@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

I will do that tomorrow.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by victor54: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=DBriteLitehouse post=53073336]For those who wanna write the NSE professional exams.
www.nse.org.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by silvaspecs: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello house, PLS don't abuse me cos I know these are all matured minds.

A colleague of mine told me that COREN AND Nse have gone autonomous so I may apply directly to COREN for the membership and not go through NSE. How true is this please?

If we must go through NSE to get COREN, what is the average time it takes (all things being equal) to start NSE and eventually get COREN? THANKS.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by oladre: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
Note:
You can sit for the exam after having 4 years post-graduate experience.
And having NSE Corporate Membership doesn't make you a Registered Engineer.
You will still have to present your NSE Project Work and Post Graduate Experience to COREN for your registration as a Registered Engineer with FRN.
It is after the registration with COREN that you are ELIGIBLE to bear the prefix,Engr.
Though it is annoying that most folks abuse the suffix.But those who have it know the process they pass through to obtain it.

For the cost implication of the NSE Exam,you should be looking at 150-200k cumulatively.

Hello, I am an Environmental Engineering graduate. I plan to apply for the NSE exam this year. Kindly send me any materials you have. My mail address is oladre2002@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dizzy007:

Please bro, i'm applying for NSE membership in Agricultural Engineering division for the April 2017 diet. please can you send the sample of the project to my email. emekaikechukwu007@gmail.com. Thanks alot.

Sent the sample of the Project Work.
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by Blessedgurl(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Sent the sample of the Project Work.

Please, I need a copy of the technical report for my friend who wants to register with NSE. He studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering. Thanks
Re: How To Become A Nse, Coren Registered Engineer In Nigeria by bodeface: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kindly send me the sample of project for the Elect / Elect. Thanks: bodeface@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

CFA Candidates In The House / Total Oil And Gas Workers / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.