Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) (4016 Views)

Domain Parking On Sedo.com / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? / 10 Measures To Reduce Credit Card Fraud For Internet Merchants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Oworock(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Bodis is a fraud, i am a big example. My account on bodis was terminated and i open a ticket with them in our conversation they told me that because i have most of my traffic from Nigeria and they can't bear that which is not on their term of use.
As am talking now i have 2 claims with them
1. In September i requested for my payments from them and they claimed that they have sent the payment to my paypal and i can't get it, i open a ticket on that with both paypal and bodis but paypal claimed that they don't see and transaction and bodis said they have sent it, DON'T KNOW WHO IS LYING.
2. About 3 days ago i received a mail from bodis for termination of my account with all my money WHICH I STARTED ACCUMULATING FOR WIRED TRANSFER and i open a ticket with them and they said most of my traffic is from Nigeria and secondly is too low PLEASE WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED FROM A PARKED DOMAIN, WILL THE TRAFFIC INCREASE WHEN THEIR IS NO SEO AGAIN?.
3. In their term of use they said if you don't withdraw your earnings in 12 months, they will seize your earnings and will not be available for you anymore.
With this i can boldly say they a not real.

Did you experience this too?
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by ProGSM(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Just move on sir, you can never win here.
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by bedfordng(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
at times shit happens.probably their adverts are mostly made for the foreign top countries like USA, UK etc
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Oworock(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Their advert is Google ads so its general based on your search on Google and sites you visited.
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by iykepromotions: 4:30pm On May 11, 2016
Bodis is one of the best parking companies. your account must have been terminated due to the fact that most of your traffic comes from Nigeria and probably the same I.P and they suspected CLICK FRAUD which is a serious offence. I have some parked domains @ bodis and it has been fantastic so far. 7th day monthly payment has never failed.

1 Like

Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Khalid2010: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
do you get your bodis.com earning from Nigeria?
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Marshalemma: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Download VPN apps to avoid being detected that you are doing click fraud
iykepromotions:
Bodis is one of the best parking companies. your account must have been terminated due to the fact that most of your traffic comes from Nigeria and probably the same I.P and they suspected CLICK FRAUD which is a serious offence. I have some parked domains @ bodis and it has been fantastic so far. 7th day monthly payment has never failed.
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
All these guys looking for shortcuts to success, God don catch una. Cry no more. Clicksense terminated my account last year with about $760 (two months earnings), since then i dey fear short cuts like plague. I fvcked up shah by creation multiple accounts grin
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Leruger: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Marshalemma:
Download VPN apps to avoid being detected that you are doing click fraud

If you need good VPN service I can advice you to use this one(https://ininja.org/). Seems to be fresh and working very quickly.
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Marshalemma: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2018
ClixMaster:
All these guys looking for shortcuts to success, God don catch una. Cry no more. Clicksense terminated my account last year with about $760 (two months earnings), since then i dey fear short cuts like plague. I fvcked up shah by creation multiple accounts grin
you should have withdraw your payment at the first month
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by Youngboss4you: 7:21pm On May 04, 2019
how much do bodis.com pay per click?
Re: Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) by jesusvictory: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
YOU DEFINITELY WILL NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

(1) (Reply)

For Your Latest Naija Network Freebrowsing On Mtn,airtel,etisalat And Glo,go To Www.smithnetworks.mo / Fix Your Website Errors With Our Help. / We Need Writers For Our Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.