Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa (2714 Views)

How To Transfer Videos To Ipad2 / Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fellow Nlders, I bought and loaded MTN recharge card of 200 naira, now I want to transfer it to my Glo line, as I have some Glo numbers that I want to call for cheaper call rates. So I'm wondering if I can convert my MTN credit to Glo.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by dotmanxp(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
please wake up from your slumber

3 Likes

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Gooci(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
mid-day madness undecided

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
So much abuse, but why? I just needed your suggestions

2 Likes

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by guruvick(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
it's not possible period
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 21, 2014
U must be an Hausa guy to ask such a question..

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
But can't someone come up with a solution for this, it will help a lot of people.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 25, 2014
donlaski:
But can't someone come up with a solution for this, it will help a lot of people.
.see this guy,it isn't possible. Why not buy mtn 100 with glo 100. Mtn and glo are two different networks-so it isn't possible
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2014
'Dumbest' thread ever

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by DAVE5(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2014
@op d day u can use Nokia pin mouth charger to charge ur bb, den u can transfer credit from mtn to go...anything is possible

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by henryobinna(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
I saw when this post was created I never wanted to say a word.

but the way people reply the op is surprising... and reeks off unintelligence(or I don't even know what word to use).

what the OP is saying is not totally out of this world.. as a matter of fact it should be made possible instead of all these irrelevent new 'innovations'..

by the way all the network credit your Account same way (in naira) so y'all should stop thinking and talking like we're in 50AD you should think out of the box.

period!

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
henryobinna:
I saw when this post was created I never wanted to say a word.

but the way people reply the op is surprising... and reeks off unintelligence(or I don't even know what word to use).

what the OP is saying is not totally out of this world.. as a matter of fact it should be made possible instead of all these irrelevent new 'innovations'..

by the way all the network credit your Account same way (in naira) so y'all should stop thinking and talking like we're in 50AD you should think out of the box.

period!
Thank you my brother, we are in the 21st century, a solution for this should be made available

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by henryobinna(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
donlaski:

Thank you my brother, we are in the 21st century, a solution for this should be made available
seriously
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by sdavirus: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Solution is simple.

Next time, look for who needs to buy Mtn airtime, sell it to him via Mtn transfer, then use the money and get your glo airtime.

Anything is possible.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2014
donlaski:
So much abuse, but why? I just needed your suggestions
Because you are a mad man, doesn't mean we are also mad. Go an ask ur fellow mad men in Psychatrist

(1) (Reply)

Cost Analyses Of Establishing A Mini Café / Mobile Services: Let's Repair Your Computers, Laptops And Network Your Computers / Which Is The Best Network For Internet Connection (starcomms, Zoom, Multilink,) Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.